Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,480 members, 7,888,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:21 AM

ADVISE: I Am Pregnant For My Uncle(what Should I Do) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ADVISE: I Am Pregnant For My Uncle(what Should I Do) (1100 Views)

I Have Been Sleeping With My Step Uncle ! What Should I Do / Please Advise! I Want To Marry A Canadian Woman, But She Doubt My Love For Her / Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ADVISE: I Am Pregnant For My Uncle(what Should I Do) by Controversialad: 8:49am On Aug 18, 2016
FROM MY INBOX
Ada pls what should I do?
My dad is late and my uncle is responsible for my academic burden
Problem is he sleeps with me!

I told my mum earlier when he started the advances, she shunned me never to mention it outside. That shud not ruin my chance of getting educated.
Honestly I feel dirty each time we had sex.
My mum is a petty trader who cannot pay my school fees... I am in my 3rd year studying pharmacy.... I am really helpless... and to crown it all
He gave me stern warning never to keep as boyfriend because if I do he will know
I defiled him and got one who slept with me
He was able to find out after he slept with me... I asked him how, he said because he deflowered me so any strange entrance will be noticed. He nearly killed me for defiling his order.
His wife of 6 yrs is yet to get pregnant and I think he does not even sleep with her from how she complains each time I visit the house. She even begged me as her husband's favorite Cousin to beg her husband for her.
I am really ashamed. But the worst that happened is that for 3months now I missed my period.... I confirmed yesterday that I am pregnant for him.
I feel like killing myself now.
What should I do? Tell him? Tell my mum? Or kill the baby?
Share it but hide my name..
(Me after this chat I have been down)
Honestly I don't know what to tell her.
Any idea pals? She will read through your comments.. just give her a word

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE ON THIS

HE GIRL PREGNANT FOR THE UNCLE UPDATE
MY sincere thanks to all who contributed meaningfully and whose advises were sincere enough
BELOW IS THE UPDATE ON THE CASE
Auntie Ada, I am overwhelmed by your effort so far on this issue. I read through comments and peoples advises; I'm grateful. I told my mum about the case. She almost developed heart attack....she kept saying that it impossible. She thinks maybe I was mistaken. she asked me when i slept with the boy I told you about, I told him 11 months ago. she asks if I can make the boy take responsibility for the baby because she is against abortion... I told her I cannot do that and she threatens to kill herself if I reveal this truth.
Ada, something tells me there is a HUGE secret my mum is hiding about my uncle and why she is protecting him so bad after all my uncle has done to my family still remains a big one for me!
My next plan is to tell my Uncle's wife and see what she advises I do but I think alot is going on that I dont know. Honestly i feel so all alone. No real friend, no father and now my mum? My mum told me that if I love my life I should not ever...http:///n2cuiZ
Re: ADVISE: I Am Pregnant For My Uncle(what Should I Do) by UndisputedBosom(m): 8:50am On Aug 18, 2016
Her husband favourite cousin indeed

Doin his favourite thing.....ur father will obviously be sheddin uncontrollable tears wherever he is.... for a hopeless and wasted spèrm of a child he gave birth to
undecided
Re: ADVISE: I Am Pregnant For My Uncle(what Should I Do) by herzern(m): 8:53am On Aug 18, 2016
lol.....fabricated story.... undecided

1 Like

Re: ADVISE: I Am Pregnant For My Uncle(what Should I Do) by ReorxTohGan(m): 8:59am On Aug 18, 2016
Huh?..Tufiakwa!!!..*spits*
Re: ADVISE: I Am Pregnant For My Uncle(what Should I Do) by firstking01(m): 9:05am On Aug 18, 2016
Smhundecided
Re: ADVISE: I Am Pregnant For My Uncle(what Should I Do) by sathel(m): 9:49am On Aug 18, 2016
Ma buz undecided
Re: ADVISE: I Am Pregnant For My Uncle(what Should I Do) by aghadiaye(f): 10:58am On Aug 18, 2016
Oya come and be going now
Re: ADVISE: I Am Pregnant For My Uncle(what Should I Do) by mizzbouqui(f): 11:02am On Aug 18, 2016
I will come back to read

(1) (Reply)

Love Or Lust / My Decision... Right Or Wrong? / Ladies Why Do You Go To Market And Buy Only Cucumber?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.