Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,297 members, 7,947,422 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:23 PM

Whats Wrong With My Flash! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Whats Wrong With My Flash! (645 Views)

Net Framework Refuses To Install On My Zinox Core I7. Whats Wrong? / How Do I Restore A Hidden Folder On My Flash Drive? / How Can I Use My Flash As Ram In My Window Xp. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Wrong With My Flash! by femi4: 10:22am On Sep 28, 2009
I have a 8G flash that will not copy files correctly.I tried formatting it and recopy those files but the result seems the same.Whats the way out! Its a new flash anyway!
Re: Whats Wrong With My Flash! by Shola2009(m): 10:52am On Sep 28, 2009
pls watd u mean by, will not copy files correctly
Re: Whats Wrong With My Flash! by femi4: 12:37pm On Sep 28, 2009
I mean the files get corrupt or something like could not run set up in the case of software,but i ve been copying files using my phone or external hdd temporarily.Have u xperience something like this before?
Re: Whats Wrong With My Flash! by Shola2009(m): 12:51pm On Sep 28, 2009
no i havn't, but im sure its just some virus messing with ur flash! The virus's probably on ur computer,so each time u plug ur device in it gets infected,thats why depite the fact that you keep formating,the problem still persist. Try getting a new flash is the problem continues
Re: Whats Wrong With My Flash! by ndigbo: 12:24pm On Sep 30, 2009
help!! my brother unpluged my flash without first ejecting it. now i can't find my softwares. what can i do? [color=][/color]
Re: Whats Wrong With My Flash! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 30, 2009
@ op, fake flash

go to any lg outlet and buy a genuine/original flash drive
Re: Whats Wrong With My Flash! by olafusimic(m): 3:05pm On Sep 30, 2009
@femi
It seems you are victim of substandard/fake USB flash monger. Well it has happened to me twice and the only way to use the flash is to save very light data on it (like 12MB on a 512MB flash). But the best option is buy a new one preferably LG from LG office that way you will surely get an original flash and cheap also.
Re: Whats Wrong With My Flash! by deji2009(m): 5:29pm On Sep 30, 2009
I mean the files get corrupt or something like could not run set up in the case of software

what software are you running ? by the face of it i hope you"re not trying to flash your bios with a memory stick and by the way have you try this memory stick ona different computer.Good luck
Re: Whats Wrong With My Flash! by femi4: 9:50pm On Oct 01, 2009
@olafusimic, You are very correct! I was a victim of a fake flash,all in the name of looking for a flash with huge size.It can be very painful you know.I hope others will learn from this.

(1) (Reply)

100% Free Mobile Phone Software Download / I need help with my Computer / My Hp530 Sound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.