Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,136 members, 7,967,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 01:54 PM

Sincere Advises - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sincere Advises (1087 Views)

"Don't Have Sex For Free This 2018" - Lagos Runs Girl Advises Ladies (Video) / Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies / 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Sincere Advises by Samted69: 2:08pm On Aug 19, 2016
Nicolax:
Hello good morning, my name is Nicolax and this is my first topic on this great forum. Feels good after following for about 8 months now. The important information I get from this forum is endless and helpful to me especially in making some critical decisions.

Without wasting your precious time I just need your sincere advises on a situation bothering me for about 3 months now. Please pay attention as this might be a little complicated.

[b]I met with this particular lady (on Facebook) early 2015 and we became friends from that moment sharing our private matters among ourselves and trying to reach out towards each other. This has been happening for a while until she travelled out of the country for a 6 month course in the states.

During this period of time, we lost contact and I couldn't connect to her throughout that six months until this year when we reunited. We became friends once again picking up tracks of what we had in the past and we fell in love with each other and we became lovers this year.

Not the problem is since we have known each other I haven't seen her before I know how she looks like because we had been talking on Skype for a while and we share pictures and I also have her on my instagram (hence the doubt of her being real)

I have asked her several times asking why we are yet to meet and she said she is trying to be careful to trust me because she don't want to jump into relationships (her past one was a flop) but this has been going on for three months now.
I love her, she loves me but we haven't seen each other.

Please I need advises. Could this be real or she is only taking me for a ride [/b]

Thank you for reading

ermm.. OP. you're sure you're not dating a facebook bot?

(1) (2) (Reply)

When A Man Expects His New Wife To Call Him Daddy. / Did You Know? / I Am Gonna Be Spending Less On Girls Due To Reccession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.