Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,885 members, 7,942,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 01:11 AM

"Disrespect My Mum I Divorce You" .too Harsh? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Disrespect My Mum I Divorce You" .too Harsh? (26317 Views)

My Father-in-law Is Making My Wife To Disrespect Me! / My Lord, I Have Two Husbands, Can I Divorce One? - Woman Asks Ibadan Court / '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Disrespect My Mum I Divorce You" .too Harsh? by Mafio: 5:41pm On Aug 22, 2016
Muafrika2:

I've seen some unfriendly mother in laws. An aunt of mine told her son to get rid of his wife for flimsy reasons and the fool did, despite the fact that they had a small kid.

According to psychologists, mothers feel like they are losing their sons when they get married. Many react by fighting the wife.

Daughter in laws can be evil too. But this one has taken one side so he'll never belive his wife's side of the story.

This is common among single mothers and those who neglect their husbands to focus on the kids. Thinking the little boy will always be a six years old.
By the time the kids left home and she is left with the husband, then they start complaining.
May God give us strength and the wisdom to overcome such MIL.
AMEN !...!.....!.....

3 Likes

Re: "Disrespect My Mum I Divorce You" .too Harsh? by creepsyme(f): 8:23pm On Aug 22, 2016
KoldKash:

Not in this case,apparently.
did u say apparently?....
Re: "Disrespect My Mum I Divorce You" .too Harsh? by KoldKash(m): 8:55pm On Aug 22, 2016
creepsyme:
did u say apparently?....

Isn't it obvious?
Re: "Disrespect My Mum I Divorce You" .too Harsh? by creepsyme(f): 10:51pm On Aug 22, 2016
KoldKash:

Isn't it obvious?
how old are u?
Re: "Disrespect My Mum I Divorce You" .too Harsh? by KoldKash(m): 11:41am On Aug 23, 2016
creepsyme:
how old are u?

Does it matter?

The ability to see beyond bias is what matters. Not age nor gender.
Re: "Disrespect My Mum I Divorce You" .too Harsh? by kudoslivings: 3:44am On Aug 24, 2016
Have you people seen this TV show called Hollywood medium with Tyler Henry on E entertainment?
The 19year old boy that sees,relates and connects with dead people.
Hollywood celebrities invites him to do readings for them and i guess they pay him heavily.
And his mother actually drives him around to do readings for these celebrities..so I ask is that part of encouraging your child to pursue his passion? (Bikonu what kind of passion is that?)... Iike he is passionate about seeing ghosts.Is she helping him actualize his dream?(dream of becoming what)
This got me thinking,if that boy was a Nigerian,his parents will say he is possessed,they will take him to church for deliverance, what rubbish? your mates are studying to become doctors,lawyers,bloggers etc and you are going about seeing ghosts..Nigerian parents will be like"what if people ask me what my child does for a living,what will I tell them??.lol
Anyways I think his mom is been supportive and driving him around because of the money he makes at the end of day coz to be frank I don't understand what kinda passion that is?
Would you say he is talented?If Tyler were your child,what would you do? Lest I forget he is openly gay too
www.kudoslivings.com
Re: "Disrespect My Mum I Divorce You" .too Harsh? by Ewuro4: 4:17am On Aug 24, 2016
Sphinx02:
"You don't hv to like my peps,jst pretend or mk an effort when you're around them.". is it too much to ask.

Maybe if you had put your words just like that ^^ as opposed to your silly divorce threat, she could've complied and help a brother.

No man should use his mother to threaten his wife with divorce , y'all madt ni?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why You Shouldn't Marry A Lady Raised By A Single Parent / What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For / Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.