Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,400 members, 7,944,042 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 10:26 AM

Breaking News!! This Country Is Visa Free For Us - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Breaking News!! This Country Is Visa Free For Us (1092 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country / Kukah: I’ve Never Been As Unsure About The Future Of This Country As I Am Now / We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News!! This Country Is Visa Free For Us by Pidggin(f): 7:46am On Aug 21, 2016
I usually see a lot of people struggling to travel, some will sell their whole possession and yet they will still refuse them visa

Some people even spend millions to acquire visa to travel while this country I will expose to you today is 100% visa free, yet you can have all the opportunities you want, cost of living is very very cheap, the place has 24/7 light, free health insurance, there is security intact, why are people not striving to enter this Kingdom?

You don't even need to hustle in this Kingdom, food dey brekete, I just can't fully explain it until you come and see it for yourself

The only condition to enter this country is not even hard, it's very very easy, you won't need to spend to enter because as I have said before it is visa free for you

When I first got to their embassy and showed the immigration officer my passport he said their King was aware of my visit and was even waiting for me (I was shocked) He said that is how their king receives every permanent resident.

I said but I was only there on a visit but he said if I stay I wouldn't want to return to my former country. I didn't even waste time I just asked him what I needed to do

He smiled and said that I should say these words after him then he will stamp me in, shuu? shocked

I will give you the words today and tell you the name of this amazing Kingdom you can thank me later, I don't believe in hiding good things from my fellow country people

He said recite these words "My Lord, I give you my life today, please accept me as a child and citizen of your Kingdom"

The immigration officer's name is Emmanuel and the Kingdom is of God. The kingdom you desperately seek outside is in you! Let God reign in you today

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News!! This Country Is Visa Free For Us by claremont(m): 2:16pm On Aug 21, 2016
This should be in the religious section, why post this religious bullshIt in the travel section?!

cc Justwise

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! This Country Is Visa Free For Us by byvan03: 3:35pm On Aug 21, 2016
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! This Country Is Visa Free For Us by Deepfreezer(m): 4:20pm On Aug 21, 2016
OP move this rubbish to the religious section.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! This Country Is Visa Free For Us by Pidggin(f): 11:26am On Sep 10, 2016
Visa free entry for all, please don't miss out on it.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! This Country Is Visa Free For Us by kayo80(m): 12:23pm On Sep 12, 2016
Rubbish misleading post.

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Pastor E.A Adeboye Ministering At Holy Ghost Convention 1987 / Dawn Rhema Mobile App - Enjoy Free Daily Inspirational Scriptural Messages / No Makeup Photos Of A Lord Chosen Church Member On Her Wedding Day Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.