Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,061 members, 7,883,683 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 02:24 PM

No Makeup Photos Of A Lord Chosen Church Member On Her Wedding Day Go Viral - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No Makeup Photos Of A Lord Chosen Church Member On Her Wedding Day Go Viral (1081 Views)

Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) / The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) / See Photo Of A Lord Chosen Church Member That Has Got Nigerians Talking(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Makeup Photos Of A Lord Chosen Church Member On Her Wedding Day Go Viral by chie8: 8:07am On Apr 12, 2017
Pictured below is a lady named Chichi and a Chosen church member who did her wedding without any makeup.She is very proud of her church.She wrote.....

'For those of you requesting for the full pic of my wedding dress. I have to say I love my church CHOSEN and my wedding was wonderful'.

Guys/ladies,can you allow this on your wedding day?

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/no-makeup-photos-of-chosen-church.html?m=1

Re: No Makeup Photos Of A Lord Chosen Church Member On Her Wedding Day Go Viral by WorldRichest: 8:14am On Apr 12, 2017
Well, I hope you don't pay tithe because anyone who pays tithe will be going to hell. Why? Because you are encouraging and funding prostitution, adultery and fornication. This is because your pastors use your tithe to flex prostitutes and arrange three-somes with whores like Cossy Ojiakor, Stephanie Otobo, Iyabo Ojo e.t.c.
Re: No Makeup Photos Of A Lord Chosen Church Member On Her Wedding Day Go Viral by damilolammm(m): 8:30am On Apr 12, 2017
And she's still beautiful. undecided
Let's have a vote!

LIKE if She's cute without make up, SHARE is she isn't
Re: No Makeup Photos Of A Lord Chosen Church Member On Her Wedding Day Go Viral by hopefulLandlord: 8:31am On Apr 12, 2017
interesting
Re: No Makeup Photos Of A Lord Chosen Church Member On Her Wedding Day Go Viral by MrGreenMavro: 8:32am On Apr 12, 2017
She's really Chosen cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: No Makeup Photos Of A Lord Chosen Church Member On Her Wedding Day Go Viral by pyyxxaro: 8:39am On Apr 12, 2017
I wud think abt it
Re: No Makeup Photos Of A Lord Chosen Church Member On Her Wedding Day Go Viral by dolphinife: 8:45am On Apr 12, 2017
That's her lot.....her choice....

I wanted to see the wedding gown of the wife of the General Overseer when she did her own wedding.....

That's when I can judge
Re: No Makeup Photos Of A Lord Chosen Church Member On Her Wedding Day Go Viral by ademega(m): 8:50am On Apr 12, 2017
WorldRichest:
Well, I hope you don't pay tithe because anyone who pays tithe will be going to hell. Why? Because you are encouraging and funding prostitution, adultery and fornication. This is because your pastors use your tithe to flex prostitutes and arrange three-somes with whores like Cossy Ojiakor, Stephanie Otobo, Iyabo Ojo e.t.c.
Wake up or stop drinking
Re: No Makeup Photos Of A Lord Chosen Church Member On Her Wedding Day Go Viral by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 12, 2017
I don't know this church/denomination....however I say that the woman looks beautiful. I'm sure her husband appreciated that. This would be hard to accept for so many who (due to cultural influences through the media) cannot accept natural beauty. The culture has indoctrinated the world into what constitutes beauty. She obviously had confidence to make that choice and I salute her. She could have applied some light make-up but she obviously chose not to...
Make-up artists are called "make-up artists" because it is a talent to give an illusion of someone through the use of products. I'm not bashing women who wear make-up ( I used to myself)...but the fact is it's an illusion...beautiful but still an illusion.

I almost thought this article was fake.
http://www.metro.us/news/man-sues-wife-for-fraud-after-seeing-her-with-no-makeup-report/zsJohd---ixdtdlnzllNkU

While there's so much I want to say...I'll just say that here again is one of the reasons why women go to the extreme with trying to gain a man's approval by any means necessary undecided

(1) (Reply)

Easy Way To Flash Your Android Phone (do It Yourself Guide) / Question Of The Day / Finally Allah Is Removed From Hausa Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.