Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,504 members, 7,885,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 12:18 AM

I Can't Let Go Of This Girl, Pls What Should I Do To Have Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Let Go Of This Girl, Pls What Should I Do To Have Her? (1191 Views)

My Problem With No Sex Before Marriage Girl, Pls Advise / Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) / My Girlfriend Said I Don't Treat Her Like A Girl.. Pls I Need Advice... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Let Go Of This Girl, Pls What Should I Do To Have Her? by andrewdele: 2:35pm On Aug 21, 2016
Dear nairalanders pls I need ur sincere advice here on this matter. Going to 3 years now that I've been asking this girl out and she has not given me the chance without any excuse. Sincerely she's a type of girl I want to spend the rest of my life with. All efforts put in it are to no avail even that I made her realized right from the onset that I sincerely want to marry her. Her mum and her siblings know me very well as well as my intentions towards her except her dad. True love is what I have for her but it seems she's doubting me because she once said she's scared. I asked her what she's scared of she said nothing. I assured her safety, love, care, support, and never to let her down no matter what. Pls help me out before it's too late cuz I truly want her. Thanks. Pls no insults but the way out.
Re: I Can't Let Go Of This Girl, Pls What Should I Do To Have Her? by alberto2k(m): 2:41pm On Aug 21, 2016
scared of what Exactly?

or Op is a Yoruba demon cry

1 Like

Re: I Can't Let Go Of This Girl, Pls What Should I Do To Have Her? by Spicylate(f): 2:46pm On Aug 21, 2016
Way out is to let go and move forward. Going to 3 years...? Face a different direction.

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Let Go Of This Girl, Pls What Should I Do To Have Her? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 21, 2016
3 wasteful years in chasing a lady.What other things have you been doing because i know that thinking of a lady will distract you.
Re: I Can't Let Go Of This Girl, Pls What Should I Do To Have Her? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 21, 2016

uh...3, fĂșcking years?

dude, you need to get A hobby! shocked

Like pick on a new oestrogen...She's not interested. she probably doesn't like You.
one word: MOVE ON!

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Let Go Of This Girl, Pls What Should I Do To Have Her? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 21, 2016
andrewdele:
Dear nairalanders pls I need ur sincere advice here on this matter. Going to 3 years now that I've been asking this girl out and she has not given me the chance without any excuse. Sincerely she's a type of girl I want to spend the rest of my life with. All efforts put in it are to no avail even that I made her realized right from the onset that I sincerely want to marry her. Her mum and her siblings know me very well as well as my intentions towards her except her dad. True love is what I have for her but it seems she's doubting me because she once said she's scared. I asked her what she's scared of she said nothing. I assured her safety, love, care, support, and never to let her down no matter what. Pls help me out before it's too late cuz I truly want her. Thanks. Pls no insults but the way out.
There is one guy she is giving the kitkat while you are languishing in heartbreak.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Let Go Of This Girl, Pls What Should I Do To Have Her? by Hillzy(m): 2:50pm On Aug 21, 2016
Jesu! Op 3good yrs u dey chase one bae she no gree u come dey find solution, shai u need prophet to tell u say d bae no dey feel at all, bro move on pls abi dem tie ur destiny join her own nii?

1 Like

Re: I Can't Let Go Of This Girl, Pls What Should I Do To Have Her? by Sexxkillz: 2:51pm On Aug 21, 2016
Is she the only girl in the world?

1 Like

Re: I Can't Let Go Of This Girl, Pls What Should I Do To Have Her? by Illuminatus(m): 2:51pm On Aug 21, 2016
Have a talk with this girl and tell her than though you like her a lot, you will not put your life on hold for her. Tell her that you think you would have made a good couple. Tell her all the things you could have done for her. Tell her about the future you envisaged for the future.

Then dump her.

There are 170 million people in Nigeria which means that you get at least 50 girls you are compatible with (mathematically). Find one of them, someone you will like just fine and who completes you and be happy. Your life isn't tied to this girl.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Let Go Of This Girl, Pls What Should I Do To Have Her? by sinaj(f): 2:52pm On Aug 21, 2016
Op move on o!

U will meet ur sweetheart on d way nd notice how foolish u have bin grin
Re: I Can't Let Go Of This Girl, Pls What Should I Do To Have Her? by mrmrmister: 2:53pm On Aug 21, 2016
Dedicate the next 3years to your life, your life will be better

1 Like

Re: I Can't Let Go Of This Girl, Pls What Should I Do To Have Her? by SweetieConstie(f): 2:55pm On Aug 21, 2016
Awww... OP! I sincerely advise you move on with your life... She probably doesn't feel anything for you... cry

There's a whole lotta fishes in the river... wink

1 Like

Re: I Can't Let Go Of This Girl, Pls What Should I Do To Have Her? by Cholls(m): 3:00pm On Aug 21, 2016
embarassed
Re: I Can't Let Go Of This Girl, Pls What Should I Do To Have Her? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 21, 2016
She's scared of the Op grin it either personally or sexually grin Op which way? cheesy wink
Re: I Can't Let Go Of This Girl, Pls What Should I Do To Have Her? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 21, 2016
On a serious note, Op it's obvious she's not ready for marriage, it's too soon, it's scaring her

1 Like

Re: I Can't Let Go Of This Girl, Pls What Should I Do To Have Her? by mrjojo: 3:16pm On Aug 21, 2016
3yrs chasing a lady?? Ha, Do you need an angel to appear to you before you know she is not into you, abeg move on. You would av gotten another degree sef, instead of chasing someone, like say na marathon.
Re: I Can't Let Go Of This Girl, Pls What Should I Do To Have Her? by blueflowers(f): 4:16pm On Aug 21, 2016
Move on OP. When she sees that you are not into her again, she'll be the one calling.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Let Go Of This Girl, Pls What Should I Do To Have Her? by andrewdele: 6:22pm On Aug 21, 2016
Thanks a lot 4 d advices . I really appreciate.
Re: I Can't Let Go Of This Girl, Pls What Should I Do To Have Her? by TheAziz: 7:19pm On Aug 21, 2016
gospel truth is you can't force love! 1

1 Like

Re: I Can't Let Go Of This Girl, Pls What Should I Do To Have Her? by IamLEGEND1: 7:30pm On Aug 21, 2016
3 years? Haba bros! Try find work abeg,and a hobby.
Re: I Can't Let Go Of This Girl, Pls What Should I Do To Have Her? by Fidelismaria: 8:00pm On Aug 21, 2016
Haba

3hrs?

It seems u obsessed bout her

Move d fvck on
Re: I Can't Let Go Of This Girl, Pls What Should I Do To Have Her? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 21, 2016
Hmm...i know one baba that can help you..its just 15k..he doesn't charge much.. grin
Re: I Can't Let Go Of This Girl, Pls What Should I Do To Have Her? by firstking01(m): 8:28pm On Aug 21, 2016
Estharfabian:

uh...3, fĂșcking years?

dude, you need to get A hobby! shocked

Like pick on a new oestrogen...She's not interested. she probably doesn't like You.
one word: MOVE ON!
One word and you said move onundecided??

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Let Go Of This Girl, Pls What Should I Do To Have Her? by noble71(m): 8:36pm On Aug 21, 2016
op the fact is that the girl does not have feelings for you pls move on with your life. if you succeed in marrying her she will cheat on you. Tank me later

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Re: Why Girls Like Dating 'bad Guys' / A / Guys Stop Doing This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.