Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:48 AM

Re: Why Girls Like Dating 'bad Guys' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re: Why Girls Like Dating 'bad Guys' (1191 Views)

Why Girls Love Dating Bad Guys.. 12 Reasons / Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys / Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Girls Like Dating 'bad Guys' by KevMitnick: 1:41pm On Sep 20, 2016
There are numerous articles on the Internet about this topic. And to the one I read on this thread;
https://www.nairaland.com/3359837/why-girls-love-dating-bad#49518143

this morning, this is what I think.

This exposes a fundamental flaw in the female folk. Terrible experiences of physical and emotional abuse, serial exploitations and raging emotions has left these ladies with chronic cases of low self-esteem.
Unable to accurately identify and differentiate between genuine kindness and it's opposite, they opt for the cowardly option of praying for a 'nice guy' but expecting a bad guy (they dream about transforming a bad guy to a good guy... Sic) . I guess it's easier to bear being treated with disdain than being treated with respect.
If you worry about a 'nice guy' kindness, time will tell about its genuineness. It's sad that girls would rather have a guy abuse them than treat them well.
So guys, if you're a 'nice guy' and you meet any girl that cringes at your niceness, please run in the opposite direction. She's got a lot of baggage she's carrying, unresolved emotional issues, low self esteem, trust issues, daddy issues... She'll drag you down to her level and pull you in the mud. It's not your duty to save or enlighten her.
I have dated girls who responded well to my, permit me to use this phrase; show of niceness. So the good news is that not all girls are walking wrecks.

I honestly didn't want to mention you, Lalasticlala, but then, you know the drill.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: Why Girls Like Dating 'bad Guys' by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 20, 2016
shocked

So many ladies experienced domestic violence yet they're still sleeping with their violent men.. I still dey wonder what these ladies want than saving their own lives? undecided

Bad boiz or acting up like one doesn't really impressed me like those cocky men... I easily get to my boiling point. I have no time to entertain these type of ppol. It's sickening.

1 Like

Re: Re: Why Girls Like Dating 'bad Guys' by NZAGHA(f): 4:08pm On Sep 20, 2016
I fear this op above me (TrapQueen77) she's just like MTN, everywhere you go. gringringrin
Re: Re: Why Girls Like Dating 'bad Guys' by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 20, 2016
NZAGHA:
I fear this op above me (TrapQueen77) she's just like MTN, everywhere you go. gringringrin

U always see me coz ur also in every thread I commented grin

But if u go literature or obituary and diary... U no go see me ...
Re: Re: Why Girls Like Dating 'bad Guys' by NZAGHA(f): 4:28pm On Sep 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:

U always see me coz ur also in every thread I commented grin

But if u go literature or obituary and diary... U no go see me ...
obituary? .... Ewooo. grin me self akant go dia ooo cheesycheesy
Re: Re: Why Girls Like Dating 'bad Guys' by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 20, 2016
NZAGHA:

obituary? .... Ewooo. grin me self akant go dia ooo cheesycheesy

Hahhaahhaah... Tatz anoda sextion ooo... U go visit.. grin
Re: Re: Why Girls Like Dating 'bad Guys' by donyjohn: 4:38pm On Sep 20, 2016
I think bad guys seem to be more attractive to girls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZuPlnmlDos
Re: Re: Why Girls Like Dating 'bad Guys' by thesuave10(m): 6:37pm On Sep 20, 2016
Bad boys are definitely the best but the concept of a bad boy is highly misunderstood. Overdoing it can make you come of as proud or arrogant. It could make everyone around you sick. It's all about creating the right balance, see it as being a good bad boy I might write something on this. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Re: Why Girls Like Dating 'bad Guys' by Harwoyeez(m): 7:09pm On Sep 20, 2016
May God help the confused Lot's

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A / Guys Stop Doing This... / Nurse Sandra (18+) Season 1 Episode 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.