Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,007 members, 7,939,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 05:25 PM

It's Wrong To Remain Lonely While A Lovely Heart Is Beating After You Next Door! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Wrong To Remain Lonely While A Lovely Heart Is Beating After You Next Door! (662 Views)

Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video / 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) / 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It's Wrong To Remain Lonely While A Lovely Heart Is Beating After You Next Door! by sweetgirl00(f): 5:35pm On Aug 22, 2016
It is very wrong to remain all lonely while a lovely heart is beating after you next door!
LuvC gives you an opportunity to meet with that special person today!
Yes, meet the Love Of Your Life
click www.luvc.me

Re: It's Wrong To Remain Lonely While A Lovely Heart Is Beating After You Next Door! by jemype(m): 6:35pm On Aug 22, 2016
pardon me but that guys head on d pic above is too big. thats not love not to talk of lust. it scares pple from ur site
Re: It's Wrong To Remain Lonely While A Lovely Heart Is Beating After You Next Door! by gudguy111: 5:28pm On Aug 27, 2016
my guy, there is nothing wrong with that beautiful picture. stop showing jealousy over that beautiful's babe creativity. only encourage her.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Feel The First Time She Consider You? / Difference Between Sex & Love For Men / What Would You Think About Your Girlfriend Who Doesn't Kiss You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.