Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,412 members, 7,920,561 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 09:23 AM

Secure Your IP Address Here! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Secure Your IP Address Here! (590 Views)

5 Ways To Change Your IP Address And Browse Securely & Anonymously. / How To Change Your Ip Address Using Mozilla Firefox Browser / How To Track An Ip Address Of A Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secure Your IP Address Here! by 1wisdom(m): 11:22pm On Sep 29, 2009
Do you know your IP address is exposed everytime you visit a website?Your IP address is your online identity and could be used by hackers to break into your computer/phones;steal personal information,or commit other crimes against you? Hide My IP allows you to surf the internet anonymously,change your IP address,prevent identity hackers intrusions and many other benefits! To secure your IP address,visit:
http://www.hide-my-ip.com/?id=4144

(1) (Reply)

Please Moderator & Fellow Nairalanders Help Urgently Needed! / With Peacetalk Double Phone Of Peaceglobal Satellite You Make =n=15 Gsm Calls / How Can I Download Sounds Drive To My Laptop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.