Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,669 members, 7,941,584 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 09:41 AM

7 Accurate Ways To Spot A Stingy Guy From The First Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Accurate Ways To Spot A Stingy Guy From The First Date (1749 Views)

Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story / 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Accurate Ways To Spot A Stingy Guy From The First Date by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 24, 2016
Ladies of this generation are obviously not interested in men who are broke or stingy; women are starting to hustle hard too.

Women choose the first date to study the men who they go on dates with. They can tell from the things that happen there whether the date is stingy or not. Find out some of the things they check out in order to know whether their date is stingy or not:
Re: 7 Accurate Ways To Spot A Stingy Guy From The First Date by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 24, 2016
1. When he sets the date in his house

Some guys could be so annoying and forceful; they would insist on you coming over to their house on a first date. Stingy guys do this in order not to spend much.
Most ladies are usually edgy and unsure about having the first date in the men’s houses. Some shameless men go on to manipulate the ladies by making them cook. When he does all these, then you should know your date is stingy.

Re: 7 Accurate Ways To Spot A Stingy Guy From The First Date by SweetieConstie(f): 8:56am On Aug 24, 2016
Following... grin
Re: 7 Accurate Ways To Spot A Stingy Guy From The First Date by Edwardhead(m): 8:56am On Aug 24, 2016
make i siddon first
Re: 7 Accurate Ways To Spot A Stingy Guy From The First Date by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 24, 2016
2. Orders a cheap meal for you

Sometimes, the plan of making his place the venue for the date may be foiled. Your date may be forced to reconsider taking you to an open place on date.
When a guy orders a cheap meal for you or coaxes you to order something cheap, you do not need much proof to tell you what kind of person he is when it comes to spending.

Re: 7 Accurate Ways To Spot A Stingy Guy From The First Date by beycity(m): 8:56am On Aug 24, 2016
Finish it before I comment.
Re: 7 Accurate Ways To Spot A Stingy Guy From The First Date by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 24, 2016
3. When he complains about the cost of the meal you ordered

When you are on a date with a guy and he cannot stop talking about the expenses he has to cover because of the date, then you should know that he is really stingy.
You can bet he would make you feel uncomfortable with his constant nagging. He may deviate and tell you about the major projects he is handling in order for you to know that he has lots of responsibilities.

1 Like

Re: 7 Accurate Ways To Spot A Stingy Guy From The First Date by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 24, 2016
4. Then he goes on to order nothing

If your date is one of those guys who take ladies out on a date and watch them eat while they starve to death, then you should know that he is stingy.
Why on earth would he choose not to have anything when you have ordered? He probably does not want to spend extra; that is better than him running off when he sees the bill anyway.

1 Like

Re: 7 Accurate Ways To Spot A Stingy Guy From The First Date by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 24, 2016
This will hit a lot of nerves grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Accurate Ways To Spot A Stingy Guy From The First Date by donbenedict(m): 9:00am On Aug 24, 2016
Kisschris u be serious Maga..
Re: 7 Accurate Ways To Spot A Stingy Guy From The First Date by FvckShiT(m): 9:00am On Aug 24, 2016
Fùcking Following
Re: 7 Accurate Ways To Spot A Stingy Guy From The First Date by abdeiz(m): 9:04am On Aug 24, 2016
Is this some sort of joke or what??
Why wouldn't a man be stingy in this buhariconomy
Re: 7 Accurate Ways To Spot A Stingy Guy From The First Date by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 24, 2016
5. When the date is in a shabby environment

Some men deliberately take ladies to shabby environments and local bars where things would be relatively cheap in order to cut down the expenses of that hangout.
Some of these guys know that such places do not befit them but they would do it all the same. If you find yourself in one of those places, you should know the kind of person you are about to start a deal with.

Re: 7 Accurate Ways To Spot A Stingy Guy From The First Date by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 24, 2016
6. When he suggests you share bills

Honestly, some guys in this part of the world are shameless. They take you on dates and suggest you split the cost.
If you experience this on your first date, then your date is very stingy. But if you actually suggested it and he agreed, then he has failed the first test.

Re: 7 Accurate Ways To Spot A Stingy Guy From The First Date by PapaNnamdi: 9:11am On Aug 24, 2016
Fish brain op, dey look for unstingy man when d economy itself is Stingy, come my house u chop 50 naira popcorn and pure water. Watch nta2 for 30mins and then I fuq u. And u go house,
Re: 7 Accurate Ways To Spot A Stingy Guy From The First Date by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 24, 2016
7. When he demands for sex

If your date mentions anything that is related to sex because he bought you a plate of food then you should know that he is a stingy man who wants to get paid in kind. Avoid hanging out with men like these as they have little or nothing to offer you.

Re: 7 Accurate Ways To Spot A Stingy Guy From The First Date by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 24, 2016
PapaNnamdi:
Fish brain op, dey look for unstingy man when d economy itself is Stingy, come my house u chop 50 naira popcorn and pure water. Watch nta2 for 30mins and then I fuq u. And u go house,

You be gay?
Re: 7 Accurate Ways To Spot A Stingy Guy From The First Date by Nasa28(m): 9:24am On Aug 24, 2016
No No No.
Guys are becoming economical and not stingy. you can quote me
Re: 7 Accurate Ways To Spot A Stingy Guy From The First Date by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 24, 2016
Not really a fan of dates undecided it's the most awkward situation ever grin embarassed
Re: 7 Accurate Ways To Spot A Stingy Guy From The First Date by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 24, 2016
donbenedict:
Kisschris u be serious Maga..

When you live in a glass house don't cast stones undecided
Re: 7 Accurate Ways To Spot A Stingy Guy From The First Date by donbenedict(m): 9:40am On Aug 24, 2016
skarlett:

When you live in a glass house don't cast stones undecided
finally joined d mad crew.. I see cool
Re: 7 Accurate Ways To Spot A Stingy Guy From The First Date by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 24, 2016
smiley
Re: 7 Accurate Ways To Spot A Stingy Guy From The First Date by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 24, 2016
donbenedict:

Don't try to change the subject tongue
Re: 7 Accurate Ways To Spot A Stingy Guy From The First Date by donbenedict(m): 9:44am On Aug 24, 2016
skarlett:

Don't try to change the subject tongue
all d mad crew got smth against me wink it's laughable u've joined them.
Re: 7 Accurate Ways To Spot A Stingy Guy From The First Date by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 24, 2016
donbenedict:

Cheap evasive tactic undecided
Re: 7 Accurate Ways To Spot A Stingy Guy From The First Date by donbenedict(m): 9:47am On Aug 24, 2016
skarlett:

Cheap evasive tactic undecided
nw leme tell u smth broomstick, i'm not here to write things that u will agree with cool
Re: 7 Accurate Ways To Spot A Stingy Guy From The First Date by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 24, 2016
donbenedict:
all d mad crew got smth against me wink it's laughable u've joined them.

No dearie, what's laughable are your delusions of grandeur and hypocrisy gringrin
Re: 7 Accurate Ways To Spot A Stingy Guy From The First Date by donbenedict(m): 9:49am On Aug 24, 2016
skarlett:

No dearie, what's laughable are your delusions of grandeur and hypocrisy gringrin
so it took u five minutes to come up with this? Dnt u think it's laughable? grin
Re: 7 Accurate Ways To Spot A Stingy Guy From The First Date by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 24, 2016
donbenedict:
so it took u five minutes to come up with this? Dnt u think it's laughable? grin

At least I came up with something, nairaland's number one maga gringringrin
Re: 7 Accurate Ways To Spot A Stingy Guy From The First Date by donbenedict(m): 9:54am On Aug 24, 2016
skarlett:

At least I came up with something, nairaland's number one maga gringringrin
oh really? cheesy how about u tell me how that is possible...
Re: 7 Accurate Ways To Spot A Stingy Guy From The First Date by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 24, 2016
donbenedict:
oh really? cheesy how about u tell me how that is possible...

So you'll drag me to your level, no siree! cheesy
Re: 7 Accurate Ways To Spot A Stingy Guy From The First Date by donbenedict(m): 10:03am On Aug 24, 2016
skarlett:

So you'll drag me to your level, no siree! cheesy
alright, game's up. BTW, tell twaci I say hi wen u get to ur mad crew in whatsapp wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can I Apply For NDA With Body Tattoos? / DANGER ALERT: Doggy Style Is A Killer!!! / Cupid Had The Last Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.