Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,975 members, 7,873,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

Health Benefits Of Marijuana (you Will Be Surprised) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Benefits Of Marijuana (you Will Be Surprised) (445 Views)

False Facts About Marijuana You Always Thought Were True. No 1 Will Shock You / Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) / 20 Medical Benefits Of Marijuana You Probably Never Knew. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Marijuana (you Will Be Surprised) by betapikin: 8:35pm On Aug 24, 2016
A lot of people did not know their is a numerous health benefits that is hidden inside this God given herb.
Has it ever occurred to you some of our so call celebrities engage themselves with these herbs..
Continue reading
http://www.balotion.com/2016/08/marijuana-is-medicine-and-is-good-for.html?m=1
Re: Health Benefits Of Marijuana (you Will Be Surprised) by HoracenPete: 12:30am On Aug 25, 2016
good start sir/ ma but not impressed to say the least... i understand you are trying to share knowledge as well as get traffic, at least make the content we would be viewing on your blog worth it.. the content posted on the blog could have been be viewed on this forum... I must say your blog is different from the norm of BullSh*t 2nd tier entertainment info copied from linda ikeji's site... You can do better Sir/ma ..
my lil advice you can carve a niche for yourself in 9ja's marijuana community (this includes the economic, recreation, medical side of things if you are so interested by posting valuable content through well thought research)..

PS: you can create a poll to get data for analysis either here or on your blog to further bolster education on the advantages and disadvantages of marijuana.... looking forward to see you writing a piece like Joe agbro Jr http://allafrica.com/stories/201501211286.html .. Shalom .!. grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

9 Ways On How To Make Your Food Safe At Home / See What Malaria Has Done To Us (infograph) / My Health Is Going Down (please Help)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.