Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,838 members, 7,886,237 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 06:25 AM

Books By Prominent Nigerians That Got Me Confused - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Books By Prominent Nigerians That Got Me Confused (612 Views)

The Definition Of Lazy Nigerians That Will Leave You In Stitches ...TGIF / Everything That Happens To Nigerians That Bet On Football / 20 Things That Happens To Nigerians That Bet On Football (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Books By Prominent Nigerians That Got Me Confused by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 24, 2016
I Wanted to buy book in a bookshop, then I saw some books with these following Titles:... (1) How to look Beautiful/Handsome by: Obasanjo. I was confused! (2). Food that will make you grow tall by: Osita Iheme (pawpaw). I was so confused!! (3). My Love for Nigeria by: Abubakar Shekau. very surprised! (4). Tips on how to get Married by: Genevieve Nnaji. I was shocked! (5).The Joy of Poverty by: Aliko Dangote. over shocked!! (6).Guidelines on how to pass your English Language by: Patience Jonathan. I just fainted!!!!! Abeg if it's u, which of them would you buy Pls dont laf alone
Re: Books By Prominent Nigerians That Got Me Confused by cliquevibes(m): 9:26pm On Aug 24, 2016
Laugh C'mon Try harder, Dis joke was in existence way b4 Jonathan came in power

(1) (Reply)

Root Cause Of Corruption In Nigeria .true Or False? / Nigeria's Twitter Warlords Lossing To Their Kenyas Counterpart Over Zuckerberg / Eva Fiance At The Headies Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.