Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,832 members, 7,889,772 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 08:05 PM

Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" (40572 Views)

Bobrisky Apologises To MC Galaxy: "He Gave Me Money Tonight, Knows I’m A Girl" / "Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin / Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by veave(f): 9:08am On Aug 25, 2016
Begging has become a 9-5 in Nigeria
Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by OboOlora(f): 9:08am On Aug 25, 2016
mhisbliss:
i always wonder how this guy managed to be this rich, is he richer than dangote? How come he's making so much noise
Are you a lawyer? That wig on your head though cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by mhisbliss(f): 9:09am On Aug 25, 2016
OboOlora:

Are you a lawyer? That wig on your head though cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by lazyList: 9:09am On Aug 25, 2016
Which business is this guy into...I heard he's into importation of cars!!!

He's really blessed!!!

Even his tissue paper is 5 STAR!
Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by wellmax(m): 9:10am On Aug 25, 2016
[size=14pt]What is e-money's source of wealth?[/size]
Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by acunon: 9:10am On Aug 25, 2016
NameChecker:

Igbo Ladies & Money
Make you dey talk crappy!!
Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by NameChecker: 9:12am On Aug 25, 2016
acunon:

Make you dey talk crappy!!

E Pain Am

Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by agentakins: 9:13am On Aug 25, 2016
power of money in action.

“I Was Dumped By 5 Different Girls in 3 Years, No Thanks Premature Ejaculation & Pencil-Like Manhood... I Lost Hope in Every Medication Until This No Side Effect 2-in-1 Remedy Came to My Rescue” Visit www.strongmansecret.com to know what they are and read my complete story.
Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by nonjebose(m): 9:13am On Aug 25, 2016
Corporate begging. Na wa
Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by saintchyco: 9:13am On Aug 25, 2016
NameChecker:

Igbo Ladies & Money

you must be very shallow in your thinking where did they mention this was an igbo lady

stupid boy
Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by danbrowndmf(m): 9:15am On Aug 25, 2016
Lol. This nt a matter of hoe o. People are really hungry in this country o.
Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by NameChecker: 9:15am On Aug 25, 2016
saintchyco:

you must be very shallow in your thinking where did they mention this was an igbo lady

stupid boy

Who bears Doris? Enugu Ladies na
Ndi-Ara
Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by johnstar(m): 9:16am On Aug 25, 2016
Dis gal na bastadd

C pix of her shopping, she stil dey ask for moni again

Nigerian Gals and money
Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by yeyeboi(m): 9:18am On Aug 25, 2016
suzan404:
so e- money don turn to jesus......foolish girl....work you won't workundecided

Abeg Nor ves again grin cheesy
Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by Lekinzmah(m): 9:21am On Aug 25, 2016
End time lady grin
Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by LOVEGINO(m): 9:21am On Aug 25, 2016
D fear of poverty is d beginning of wisdom cool
Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 25, 2016
yeyeboi:

Abeg Nor ves again grin cheesy
gringrinoga I nor vex oo,the lady is just stupidundecided
Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by yeyeboi(m): 9:25am On Aug 25, 2016
suzan404:
gringrinoga I nor vex oo,the lady is just stupidundecided

That wan sef dey cheesy
Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by T4kbaba(m): 9:28am On Aug 25, 2016
veekid:
Iranu

Abasa.
Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 25, 2016
yeyeboi:

That wan sef dey cheesy
grin grin
Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by mayskit4luv(m): 9:35am On Aug 25, 2016
9jacodedgist:

"Dash me money, I will keep asking till you answer me"...

I would reply her saying "keep asking till Chibok girls return to Nigeria with their vriginity still intact" cheesy

Even one wrote:

"Only if I can touch your garment, my life would have a good positive transformation. Remain blessedd my mentor, @iam_emoney1"
undecided

Don't make me laugh!

Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by yeyeboi(m): 9:39am On Aug 25, 2016
suzan404:
grin grin

I like ur gap tooth, it's like mine grin
Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 25, 2016
mhisbliss:
i always wonder how this guy managed to be this rich, is he richer than dangote? How come he's making so much noise

Bro,even Bishop David Oyedepo is far far richer than Dangote
Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by mhisbliss(f): 9:42am On Aug 25, 2016
Randy91:

Bro,even Bishop David Oyedepo is far far richer than Dangote
bro?, and how come is oyedepo that rich, offering money? Or he has businesses
Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 25, 2016
yeyeboi:

I like ur gap tooth, it's like mine grin
Thanks dear.....shocked lemme see your own nahtongue
Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by yeyeboi(m): 9:56am On Aug 25, 2016
suzan404:

Ah don't want to cast my face here o, DM?
Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by Joygalore(f): 9:56am On Aug 25, 2016
Abacha
veekid:
Iranu
Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by LesbianBoy(m): 9:59am On Aug 25, 2016
suzan404:
Your chest looks technically padded! lipsrsealed
Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by iaminspired: 10:03am On Aug 25, 2016
Is he now a god

Mosquitoe mentality

Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 25, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Your chest looks technically padded! lipsrsealed
undecided
Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by safarigirl(f): 10:18am On Aug 25, 2016
Ask4Info:
We now live in a very Immoral and Pathetic Time.

Why should an abled bodied person Publicly be begging for money from someone who is possibly her junior. Not because she is in starvation and looking for money to eat, but rather begging for money to buy irrelevant items to show of (If she is really hungry, she won't be able to afford data not to talk more of having time to follow E-Money).

Another begging to just touch his garment? What a shame!!!

If most of you knew what these people did to get to where they are today and how their conscience pricks them with the consequences they are and will pass through, a lot of you will be grateful to God for your current status while continually striving to be better
as long as he's not one of those who siphoned the money meant for over 100 million people over the years, he earned his money.

I don't know why you guys always say this about rich people as if they did rituals to get money. How will you feel if you eventually become this rich and people make such unfounded comments about your wealth?

A man has worked hard for his money and is enjoying the fruits of his labour with a beautiful and HEALTHY family and you that is still waiting for God to bless you, you're here casting aspersions on him.

Black Africans need to work on their mentality. It's disturbing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 25, 2016
You want free money ? nahhhhhhh, Your P u s s y will go for it, nothing is free again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Debie-Rise Turns Tboss’ Leg To Her Guitar In Adorable New Photos / Toke Makinwa Reacts To Anthony Joshua’s Misogynistic Comment / Olamide Blasts Gay Men Wooing Him On Instagram DM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.