Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,832 members, 7,889,777 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 08:09 PM

Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" (40573 Views)

Bobrisky Apologises To MC Galaxy: "He Gave Me Money Tonight, Knows I’m A Girl" / "Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin / Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by MissingBudget: 10:27am On Aug 25, 2016
Some people are just ridiculous. E-money is now your mentor? Onto which level?
Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 25, 2016
Learn how to make your own money and stop all this begging. Dash me ko, hyphen me ni. Check my signature and better your bank account.
Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 25, 2016
The comment wey make me laff na that yahoo boy investor tolaxy wey dah guy talk u look like pesin wey dey look for cash
Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by sunsewa16: 11:06am On Aug 25, 2016
Our society has gone really low on moral,while e-money incessant display of wealth on public or social media is rather not healthy to his security and spritual life,because the bible said someone amassed wealth,houses,etc and now said I have enough to eat,drink,and make life easy for many years to come, but the lord said fool are u the owner of ur life,today ur life expired and so was it,essence of my sermons is that he should display his wealth to glorify the lord not to glorify himself and also endeavour to know that his security is man or man made that can fail or betray.
Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:19am On Aug 25, 2016
safarigirl:
as long as he's not one of those who siphoned the money meant for over 100 million people over the years, he earned his money.

I don't know why you guys always say this about rich people as if they did rituals to get money. How will you feel if you eventually become this rich and people make such unfounded comments about your wealth?

A man has worked hard for his money and is enjoying the fruits of his labour with a beautiful and HEALTHY family and you that is still waiting for God to bless you, you're here casting aspersions on him.

Black Africans need to work on their mentality. It's disturbing

In Africa, when hard work finally pays, it's money rituals....its mentality like that, that's why we have sooooo many poor people.
Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 25, 2016
mhisbliss:
bro?, and how come is oyedepo that rich, offering money? Or he has businesses

investments!!!...Noooo offering is far from his riches
Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by mhisbliss(f): 11:40am On Aug 25, 2016
Randy91:

investments!!!...Noooo offering is far from his riches
please name one thing he generates income from and don't mention any Gods abundant blessing else I'll send you an e-slap i mean it
Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by yorhmienerd(m): 12:52pm On Aug 25, 2016
I dont blame her
Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by DAramis: 1:15pm On Aug 25, 2016
The hustle is real.
Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 25, 2016
mhisbliss:
please name one thing he generates income from and don't mention any Gods abundant blessing else I'll send you an e-slap i mean it

lolzzzzzzz
Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
mhisbliss:

lolzzzzzzz,,oya park well b4 I go spank ur butt
Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by dissybling(f): 2:45pm On Aug 25, 2016
did babe de fall my leg
Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by longerthroat(m): 3:41pm On Aug 25, 2016
Jesus... the girl on that pics is a friends wife, reported that her account was hacked for over a month. guess the ediot that hacked it is the one using it to beg. Hod save us
Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by lereinter(m): 4:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
A beggar has no choice
Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by southprince(m): 4:35pm On Aug 25, 2016
Ask4Info:
We now live in a very Immoral and Pathetic Time.

Why should an abled bodied person Publicly be begging for money from someone who is possibly her junior. Not because she is in starvation and looking for money to eat, but rather begging for money to buy irrelevant items to show of (If she is really hungry, she won't be able to afford data not to talk more of having time to follow E-Money).

Another begging to just touch his garment? What a shame!!!

If most of you knew what these people did to get to where they are today and how their conscience pricks them with the consequences they are and will pass through, a lot of you will be grateful to God for your current status while continually striving to be better
Judge not!
Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by sportman117: 9:30am On Aug 26, 2016
lol money must be made..i make money on naijabet

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her / Opeyemi Aiyeola Twins Awarded As Best In English & Maths In New York / Efe Ejeba Visits Raypower, Meets With Kenny Ogungbe (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.