Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,169 members, 7,880,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:54 PM

Balogun Oriyomi "Jpron" Arrested In Lagos By Police (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Balogun Oriyomi "Jpron" Arrested In Lagos By Police (photo) (49115 Views)

2 Men With 2 Human Wrists Arrested By Ogun State Police (Photo) / Oriyomi Hamzat Arrested And Arraigned For Murder Of 17-Year-Old Boy / 22-Year-Old Man-Led Robbery Gang Busted In Lagos By Police (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Balogun Oriyomi "Jpron" Arrested In Lagos By Police (photo) by gbishman: 1:36pm On Aug 25, 2016
end of the road cultist, one astonishing thing i have noticed which most people in this line of work never seem to grasp is that criminals always get to the end of their journey by the police and still yet this obvious fact always eludes them.
Its quite a paradox.
Re: Balogun Oriyomi "Jpron" Arrested In Lagos By Police (photo) by timpaker(m): 1:37pm On Aug 25, 2016
To think that I grew up with that guy is something else. He was very quiet and peaceful when I was still sharing a hood with him.

What changed him? Question of the wind.

1 Like

Re: Balogun Oriyomi "Jpron" Arrested In Lagos By Police (photo) by OgaBudle: 1:43pm On Aug 25, 2016
q
Re: Balogun Oriyomi "Jpron" Arrested In Lagos By Police (photo) by gbadexy(m): 1:49pm On Aug 25, 2016
nigeriafarmer:
really?for this country?
He has even done than that. You see where the commissioner said he was involved in many hired killings.
It has been said on the street that his boy bragged they were the one that assassinated a very high profile politician in lagos.
The same said guy has been killed in their gang war.
The commissioner of police wasn't exaggerating that he is a star suspect.
Re: Balogun Oriyomi "Jpron" Arrested In Lagos By Police (photo) by BABANGBALI: 1:52pm On Aug 25, 2016
See as him resemble lala
Re: Balogun Oriyomi "Jpron" Arrested In Lagos By Police (photo) by coolaustyne(m): 1:57pm On Aug 25, 2016
He's been arrested several times by d lagos police command. I hope they do d proper thing now. I don tire for police matter and d way dey twist and release offenders..
Re: Balogun Oriyomi "Jpron" Arrested In Lagos By Police (photo) by nigeriafarmer: 1:59pm On Aug 25, 2016
gbadexy:

He has even done than that. You see where the commissioner said he was involved in many hired killings.
It has been said on the street that his boy bragged they were the one that assassinated a very high profile politician in lagos.
The same said guy has been killed in their gang war.
The commissioner of police wasn't exaggerating that he is a star suspect.
na wa oo
kudos to the police
Re: Balogun Oriyomi "Jpron" Arrested In Lagos By Police (photo) by teebillz: 2:10pm On Aug 25, 2016
I don't envy NCAN members. Always called upon to attend to emergency cases as they arrive hour after hour.
Re: Balogun Oriyomi "Jpron" Arrested In Lagos By Police (photo) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 25, 2016
DatCalabarB:

So everything i heard about my this guy is true. I grew up in the same street in Adeboye Street.ilaje Bariga. He was a bully. Loves gambling(Dice)He usually interupt our soccer game. What a pity ? He should be sent to a place of no return. ''IBRO'' popularly called then because of his name ibrahim. His elder brother was killed too way back 19-ninty something at somolu area. I was told almost all my childhood friends are something else. Na wa Ooo. Thank God i left the area in 1999

Thank God you don't have to come back to Bariga for any reason. It is true most of one's childhood friend are now something else. No take yesterday eye look ghost. I was preparing for bed last week Friday, when I heard sporadic gunshots on Igi-olugbin/Akanbi, when I came out the residents were just calm as it was a normal occurrence in the environs.

3 Likes

Re: Balogun Oriyomi "Jpron" Arrested In Lagos By Police (photo) by entparrot(f): 2:40pm On Aug 25, 2016
CP Fatai Owoseni should investigate all the police in Pedro, they are part of the gang in Somolu.

1 Like

Re: Balogun Oriyomi "Jpron" Arrested In Lagos By Police (photo) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 25, 2016
There's only one JPron in Somolu (Fadeyi). That's not him.

1 Like

Re: Balogun Oriyomi "Jpron" Arrested In Lagos By Police (photo) by Chibokgirl(m): 2:59pm On Aug 25, 2016
who being a stinking ju epp??
Re: Balogun Oriyomi "Jpron" Arrested In Lagos By Police (photo) by Taryur3(m): 3:00pm On Aug 25, 2016
Oya...jungle justice for him and his team pls.he already killed some innocents so he deserve stoning to death.
Re: Balogun Oriyomi "Jpron" Arrested In Lagos By Police (photo) by lurdkriss: 3:15pm On Aug 25, 2016
Jaaaaaapron!!! Chai,at last
Dis guy and em terror squad no deyh smile.
He once came around myh area with his men,
They came in bout 3 cars and were all armed with veeery clean guns,no fear at all.

Fadeyi area of lagos go rest small

I'm just worried that he might be realeased cus I'm sure he is being used by somepoliticians

Next in line is toba,if u stay around fadeyi then u should know that toba is anoda terror

Their days are numbered sha undecided

1 Like

Re: Balogun Oriyomi "Jpron" Arrested In Lagos By Police (photo) by lordkhalifa(m): 3:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
chairman name checkers association of Nigeria, nembe branch dedicate this month of August to yellow-bar folks... them out shine entire region this month... always trend online... congratulations ... abeg someone should come forward and pick up the award grin cheesy
Re: Balogun Oriyomi "Jpron" Arrested In Lagos By Police (photo) by lurdkriss: 3:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
I'm sure he has lost count of how manyh people he has killed,saying he has killed only 3 persons
That is a big fat lie undecided
Re: Balogun Oriyomi "Jpron" Arrested In Lagos By Police (photo) by DatCalabarB(m): 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2016
ihimiray:
hmm may, omo Bariga.. Was born close to Dat street.... Ajileye

That's King Sunny Ade street. Down down after there is Oremeji.
Re: Balogun Oriyomi "Jpron" Arrested In Lagos By Police (photo) by ihimiray(m): 3:37pm On Aug 25, 2016
DatCalabarB:

That's King Sunny Ade street. Down down after there is Oremeji.
very correct.... That's my street
Re: Balogun Oriyomi "Jpron" Arrested In Lagos By Police (photo) by Wizzyblack3(m): 4:20pm On Aug 25, 2016
Engineermbugame:
see trouble maker
i nor make trouble o,,,, just true observation
Re: Balogun Oriyomi "Jpron" Arrested In Lagos By Police (photo) by Engineermbugame(m): 4:29pm On Aug 25, 2016
Wizzyblack3:

i nor make trouble o,,,, just true observation
i know. Nah kingin…… u dey refer to
Re: Balogun Oriyomi "Jpron" Arrested In Lagos By Police (photo) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 25, 2016
According to punch of today http://punchng.com/lagos-cult-leader-small-jpron-arrested-five-murders/
This is his picture captured yesterday. That first picture was last year. How he escaped from the police/ prison/bail baffles me. Someone that has been tagged serial killer was given bail condition? What a country! I won't be surprised if he escaped again because I know he might be working for high profile personalities as their hitman. Shame on this country securities and judiciary.

1 Like

Re: Balogun Oriyomi "Jpron" Arrested In Lagos By Police (photo) by Wizzyblack3(m): 5:37pm On Aug 25, 2016
StepTwo:

i know na, i just d wonder the mod wei d disregard d guy dis seriously by moving the thread to FP even after d reference
*coughs*

1 Like

Re: Balogun Oriyomi "Jpron" Arrested In Lagos By Police (photo) by Wizzyblack3(m): 5:39pm On Aug 25, 2016
Engineermbugame:
i know. Nah kingin…… u dey refer to
Who is Kingin?
Is he from Kenya?
Re: Balogun Oriyomi "Jpron" Arrested In Lagos By Police (photo) by axishale(m): 6:43pm On Aug 25, 2016
undecided

Re: Balogun Oriyomi "Jpron" Arrested In Lagos By Police (photo) by Fineyoungboy: 7:02pm On Aug 25, 2016
This picture of small jpron is old...dis was actually last year...and this is not d real jpron...dis Guy is called small jpron the real jpron stays at fadeyi...dis small jpron stays at shomolu.....na bad guy.... involved in so many killing and robbery...dey will release him aga...but if dey can take him in...dat will b great...

1 Like

Re: Balogun Oriyomi "Jpron" Arrested In Lagos By Police (photo) by Ellison(m): 7:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
This picture went viral online around last year and was said to be from a foiled bank robbery, if this is the same guy (j-pron) then why was he released in the first place after been caught?
Re: Balogun Oriyomi "Jpron" Arrested In Lagos By Police (photo) by walemoney007(m): 8:42pm On Aug 25, 2016
Ellison:
This picture went viral online around last year and was said to be from a foiled bank robbery, if this is the same guy (j-pron) then why was he released in the first place after been caught?
the pic you are sayin is ibro,he is also called little j-prob,he is base in bariga/shomolu....the real j-prob stay in fadeyi.
Re: Balogun Oriyomi "Jpron" Arrested In Lagos By Police (photo) by Barigaboy(m): 9:45pm On Aug 25, 2016
Ibrahim (Small Japron Aka Asalailu) This guy is the number 1 Bariga criminal that performs wicked act and go free and promise to be back again another day n he wud. When he promises to kill somebody at a particular date that person Obituary will pasted the following day. He killed all Aye Cult leader n later he started killing his followers. based on his promise. The picture above was when he was captured last. M so certain that he wud soon come out of the jail. This is not his first time. He is in Team Lagos of APC. He always guide them during there Campaign. He is d one who killed some guys in New Garage in d APC last campaign. He is so strong he wud come back soon. Some of his boyz has been arrested before him. Even his arrest self maybe becos he have another mission through d arrest. There was a time when Japron was having issue with some gang. This guy told him to stay back n wasted many people that day that Japron was even afraid. I notice most of those gang leaders have no mark very clean n well dress that u will not even suspect them.

2 Likes

Re: Balogun Oriyomi "Jpron" Arrested In Lagos By Police (photo) by Izzy002(m): 9:51pm On Aug 25, 2016
[quote author=Emo101 post=48781516]Dis Guy Na Badooo Straight To Jail.... But My Fear Is All This Politcians They Might Use Him Again In 2019 Elections...

Baba For the Politicians!!
Re: Balogun Oriyomi "Jpron" Arrested In Lagos By Police (photo) by Afritop(m): 2:35am On Aug 26, 2016
AI HAVE SEEN THIS SAME PHOTO 2 YEARS OR A YEAR AGO TRENDING ON HEADLINES.
IS IT THAT HE WAS RELEASED THAT TIME AND RECAPTURED AGAIN undecided
Re: Balogun Oriyomi "Jpron" Arrested In Lagos By Police (photo) by teacherbim(f): 1:51pm On Aug 26, 2016
timpaker:
To think that I grew up with that guy is something else. He was very quiet and peaceful when I was still sharing a hood with him.

What changed him? Question of the wind.

Ayaah,I heard he was very gentle and humble when he was small but now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) / UNICAL Professor Felix Akpan Found Dead In His Apartment (Photo) / Nigerians React To The Death Of Leah Sharibu (Unconfirmed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.