Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,174 members, 7,880,660 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:19 AM

Balogun Oriyomi "Jpron" Arrested In Lagos By Police (photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Balogun Oriyomi "Jpron" Arrested In Lagos By Police (photo) (49116 Views)

2 Men With 2 Human Wrists Arrested By Ogun State Police (Photo) / Oriyomi Hamzat Arrested And Arraigned For Murder Of 17-Year-Old Boy / 22-Year-Old Man-Led Robbery Gang Busted In Lagos By Police (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Balogun Oriyomi "Jpron" Arrested In Lagos By Police (photo) by teacherbim(f): 1:57pm On Aug 26, 2016
lurdkriss:
Jaaaaaapron!!! Chai,at last
Dis guy and em terror squad no deyh smile.
He once came around myh area with his men,
They came in bout 3 cars and were all armed with veeery clean guns,no fear at all.

Fadeyi area of lagos go rest small

I'm just worried that he might be realeased cus I'm sure he is being used by somepoliticians

Of course they are being used by the politicians,I pray they arrest Toba and his gang too.I live in Onipan
Next in line is toba,if u stay around fadeyi then u should know that toba is anoda terror

Their days are numbered sha undecided
Re: Balogun Oriyomi "Jpron" Arrested In Lagos By Police (photo) by teacherbim(f): 2:04pm On Aug 26, 2016
priceaction:
According to punch of today http://punchng.com/lagos-cult-leader-small-jpron-arrested-five-murders/
This is his picture captured yesterday. That first picture was last year. How he escaped from the police/ prison/bail baffles me. Someone that has been
tagged serial killer was given
bail condition? What a
country! I won't be surprised
if he escaped again because
I know he might be working
for high profile personalities
as their hitman. Shame on
this country securities and
judiciary.
Ofcourse they are working for them,toba,Mc,kokosari e.tcSo shameful
Re: Balogun Oriyomi "Jpron" Arrested In Lagos By Police (photo) by Ibnadekoya: 1:23pm On Aug 27, 2016
MEDIA IS OUT TO CONVINCE US. THE POLICE ARRESTED "ORIYOMI IBRAHIM A.K.A. SMALL JPRON" NOT "FEMI JRON". BUT I HOPE AND PRAY "FEMI JPRON" AND ALL OTHERS REACH THEIR BUS-STOP SO FAST.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians React To The Death Of Leah Sharibu (Unconfirmed) / Christian Jacob Shot Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) / My Near-Death Experience On 31st December 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.