Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,020 members, 7,946,432 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 05:57 PM

Though 17 But If The Luv Persists Do I Consider Waiting Till She Is Ripe &ready - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Though 17 But If The Luv Persists Do I Consider Waiting Till She Is Ripe &ready (846 Views)

Should I Consider Divorce? / Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? / Photos: Husband Beats Up Wife Till She Passes Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Though 17 But If The Luv Persists Do I Consider Waiting Till She Is Ripe &ready by reserved111(m): 4:32pm On Aug 25, 2016
She is "GOLD" I believe Gold are not meant to be trashed

I'm 33 and doubtful of the possibility of waiting more 3-5 years.
...but considering the fire burning within her at the moment...
Could it be a hard risk

Or do I go ahead and marry "A SILVER or BRONZE instead.
I'm observing (ATM) abstinence till marriage.
Re: Though 17 But If The Luv Persists Do I Consider Waiting Till She Is Ripe &ready by eph12(m): 4:44pm On Aug 25, 2016
Is she ready for marriage?
Re: Though 17 But If The Luv Persists Do I Consider Waiting Till She Is Ripe &ready by quivah(f): 4:55pm On Aug 25, 2016
33 to 17?? 16years Ok na..
even if you wait till she turns 21, it still doesn't negate the fact that you are way other than her.. 16years difference, An average child at that age is preparing for university o.

if you eventually wait for her, what assurance do you have that the 17year old girl you see now won't have changed when she turns 20??

abeg this girl is young o..whatever gold you see in her now is partly due to her age.
There are obviously older golden ladies around you na.

2 Likes

Re: Though 17 But If The Luv Persists Do I Consider Waiting Till She Is Ripe &ready by reserved111(m): 8:32pm On Aug 25, 2016
quivah:
33 to 17?? 16years Ok na..
even if you wait till she turns 21, it still doesn't negate the fact that you are way other than her.. 16years difference, An average child at that age is preparing for university o.

if you eventually wait for her, what assurance do you have that the 17year old girl you see now won't have changed when she turns 20??

abeg this girl is young o..whatever gold you see in her now is partly due to her age.
There are obviously older golden ladies around you na.

Thanks a lot.
Since disconnecting her will hurt her I think its better to play along but still hav in mind dat I hav to marry someone else as soon as possible. Wen I'm married we can just be frnds.
Re: Though 17 But If The Luv Persists Do I Consider Waiting Till She Is Ripe &ready by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 25, 2016
reserved111:

Thanks a lot.
Since disconnecting her will hurt her I think its better to play along but still hav in mind dat I hav to marry someone else as soon as possible. Wen I'm married we can just be frnds.
Oga, is that not an endtime friendship?
What would ur wife think? Friends are usually ppl who have something in common, abi?
Re: Though 17 But If The Luv Persists Do I Consider Waiting Till She Is Ripe &ready by quivah(f): 8:45pm On Aug 25, 2016
reserved111:

Thanks a lot.
I think its better you 'disconnect' her now, she can only hurt for awhile and then move on. but why would you date a 17 year old girl in the first place..common!!!
no need to play along, just let's go before you both do things you will regret..

33 to 17 is just all wrong, you shouldn't have started in the first place. and well, you might want to get married as soon as possible, but bare in mind that marriage isn't something to rush into, and keeping the 17year old girl as a friend while you are married is a dangerous thing to do in my opinion. like you said, ; #..but considering the fire burning within her at the moment... ..#
her emotions and her age might not make your situation any better esp when you are married.
best thing is to let's go now,totally!
and find your girl in your age bracket, your taste. good luck.
Re: Though 17 But If The Luv Persists Do I Consider Waiting Till She Is Ripe &ready by reserved111(m): 10:58pm On Aug 25, 2016
quivah:

I think its better you 'disconnect' her now, she can only hurt for awhile and then move on. but why would you date a 17 year old girl in the first place..common!!!
no need to play along, just let's go before you both do things you will regret..

33 to 17 is just all wrong, you shouldn't have started in the first place. and well, you might want to get married as soon as possible, but bare in mind that marriage isn't something to rush into, and keeping the 17year old girl as a friend while you are married is a dangerous thing to do in my opinion. like you said, ; #..but considering the fire burning within her at the moment... ..#
her emotions and her age might not make your situation any better esp when you are married.
best thing is to let's go now,totally!
and find your girl in your age bracket, your taste. good luck.

Thanks dear.

Disconnecting her is not an option. I think she knows what she want so blaming me for starting it in the first place...
I didn't force her to like or luv me and I didn't persuade her into any relationship. She just developed d feelings naturally having known me frm a distance.

Since I'm not in haste to marry now, I may as well wait for her till she get at least a degree like myself.
But it won't be fair to end it unless she do dat herself.

1 Like

Re: Though 17 But If The Luv Persists Do I Consider Waiting Till She Is Ripe &ready by mekzyjoe(m): 11:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
reserved111:
She is "GOLD" I believe Gold are not meant to be trashed

I'm 33 and doubtful of the possibility of waiting more 3-5 years.
...but considering the fire burning within her at the moment...
Could it be a hard risk

Or do I go ahead and marry "A SILVER or BRONZE instead.
I'm observing (ATM) abstinence till marriage.

Re: Though 17 But If The Luv Persists Do I Consider Waiting Till She Is Ripe &ready by LoveDecay(m): 4:29am On Aug 26, 2016
reserved111:

Thanks dear.

Disconnecting her is not an option. I think she knows what she want so blaming me for starting it in the first place...
I didn't force her to like or luv me and I didn't persuade her into any relationship. She just developed d feelings naturally having known me frm a distance.

Since I'm not in haste to marry now, I may as well wait for her till she get at least a degree like myself.
But it won't be fair to end it unless she do dat herself.

Thunderfire all of una... idiot peoples.

When did a 33yr old marrying a 17yrs old become evil. The Legal age of consent in Nigeria is 18, so you have 1 year left.

In the catholic church it is 14 for girls , 16 for boys
In Islam it is also 14 years.
For traditional, I am not sure.

As far as I am concerned once she is 18, 19 to be very clear - you are fine.

grin
Re: Though 17 But If The Luv Persists Do I Consider Waiting Till She Is Ripe &ready by Yinkatolu: 7:29am On Aug 26, 2016
Which kind yeye love be this undecided bros go and look for your mate.
Re: Though 17 But If The Luv Persists Do I Consider Waiting Till She Is Ripe &ready by reserved111(m): 9:34am On Aug 26, 2016
Not attracted to my mate
Re: Though 17 But If The Luv Persists Do I Consider Waiting Till She Is Ripe &ready by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 26, 2016
You are almost double this girls age
You also want to rob this girl of her childhood
She is too young to go into a relationship with a man this old
She should be with her age mates

She only has a crush on you because you are older and maybe you have and can give her things that males in her age bracket cant offer her.

Cast your mind back to when you were 17......were you mature enough then to be in a serious relationship with someone that old?
I didn't think so

Let her go
She will get over it
You are doing you both a favour
Re: Though 17 But If The Luv Persists Do I Consider Waiting Till She Is Ripe &ready by reserved111(m): 10:57am On Aug 26, 2016
tearoses:
You are almost double this girls age
You also want to rob this girl of her childhood
She is too young to go into a relationship with a man this old
She should be with her age mates

She only has a crush on you because you are older and maybe you have and can give her things that males in her age bracket cant offer her.

Cast your mind back to when you were 17......were you mature enough then to be in a serious relationship with someone that old?
I didn't think so

Let her go
She will get over it
You are doing you both a favour

D ball is in her court cos I'm not holding her in any way;
I don't call her rather she is d one dat calls me
I don't chat her up even if I see her online rather she is d one dat initiates chat
I can never go searching for her but if she comes looking for me I will always treat her well

U people need to understand dat I'm also very wise and I use my head.

Anyday dat she stop contacting me I will also stop contacting her so I'm just waiting for dat move till it comes, meanwhile let me enjoy d attraction as it lasts.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Lawyers Help; Do Courts Collect 5% Of A Dead Relative Assets? / 10 Reasons Why You Must Not Marry These Type Of Ladies (episode 2) / Heads Up In Unforseen Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.