Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,730 members, 7,875,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:36 PM

When A Guy Wants To See You Nude By All Means? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Guy Wants To See You Nude By All Means? (2871 Views)

Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / This Guy Wants To Get Married Quickly Because Of This (PICS) / When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Guy Wants To See You Nude By All Means? by mamagee3(f): 1:42am On Aug 26, 2016
When a guy wants to see you nude by every means?

He even wants you to send him a photo but then when you say no, he says he will see everything in person anyway.
Re: When A Guy Wants To See You Nude By All Means? by devilmaycry: 1:49am On Aug 26, 2016
Okk... And this is suppose to make the economy grow ahbi . Mamagee goan sleep biko
Re: When A Guy Wants To See You Nude By All Means? by Nduxx(m): 1:50am On Aug 26, 2016
??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Guy Wants To See You Nude By All Means? by PussyMechanic(m): 1:51am On Aug 26, 2016
Ok just show him that big growth under ur armpit. Snap it and send it to him. That's nude

2 Likes

Re: When A Guy Wants To See You Nude By All Means? by devilmaycry: 1:52am On Aug 26, 2016
And please goan read my story before you sleep Jare www.nairaland.com/3303797/tale-love
Re: When A Guy Wants To See You Nude By All Means? by mamagee3(f): 1:57am On Aug 26, 2016
PussyMechanic:
Ok just show him that big growth under ur armpit. Snap it and send it to him. That's nude
I would have but it already healed.

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Wants To See You Nude By All Means? by jamex93(m): 1:58am On Aug 26, 2016
grin grin grin

for this mid nyt,

end time question....
Re: When A Guy Wants To See You Nude By All Means? by Slimflame(m): 2:03am On Aug 26, 2016
Op slip stil dey ur eye...abegi return to ur mat
Re: When A Guy Wants To See You Nude By All Means? by johnstar(m): 5:40am On Aug 26, 2016
undecided

I dnt understand ppl dis days o, is it dat dey are bored or wat??

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Wants To See You Nude By All Means? by Obagoblog(m): 6:25am On Aug 26, 2016
is this a question or a phrase

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Wants To See You Nude By All Means? by frankcris(m): 6:29am On Aug 26, 2016
quoting Agu "i am not understanding"
Re: When A Guy Wants To See You Nude By All Means? by Cunninlinguist: 8:06am On Aug 26, 2016
angry

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Wants To See You Nude By All Means? by Acepen(m): 8:38am On Aug 26, 2016
Op this ur post no get sense what are u trying to say..wtf

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Wants To See You Nude By All Means? by johnwizey: 11:41am On Aug 26, 2016
Anoda senseless thread
Re: When A Guy Wants To See You Nude By All Means? by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 26, 2016
Acepen:
Op this ur post no get sense what are u trying to say..wtf
Op is an asshole

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Wants To See You Nude By All Means? by Raydos: 1:52pm On Aug 26, 2016
How i wish all human being had two brains!

so if one stops work, the other one will continue

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

TRENDING!!! See What A Man Did To His Girlfriend That Got People Talking / Life As A Medical Doctor's Spouse, Share Your Experience / Why I Hate Naija Girls So Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.