Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,995 members, 7,880,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 12:32 PM

Life As A Medical Doctor's Spouse, Share Your Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life As A Medical Doctor's Spouse, Share Your Experience (2872 Views)

She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance / Pre-wedding Photo Of A Medical Doctor And A Nurse / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life As A Medical Doctor's Spouse, Share Your Experience by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 09, 2017
what is life with as a doctor's husband like? Am a lecturer myself and am about to engage her, what should i expect in future, pros and cons..pls only comments from real doctors' spouses and reasonable contributions
Re: Life As A Medical Doctor's Spouse, Share Your Experience by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 09, 2017
expect nothing extra ordinary... just the usual complaint, nagging and lovey dovey things... its boring tho... and worst off all you won't be always available.

so any other thing you wanna know

2 Likes

Re: Life As A Medical Doctor's Spouse, Share Your Experience by Adaumunocha(f): 4:06pm On Oct 09, 2017
Comments from only doctor spouses? Oho seems u are jjc here
Re: Life As A Medical Doctor's Spouse, Share Your Experience by Adaumunocha(f): 4:08pm On Oct 09, 2017
doctorkush:
expect nothing extra ordinary... just the usual complaint, nagging and lovey dovey things... its boring tho... and worst off all you won't be always available.

so any other thing you wanna know
Loveydovey? Are doctors capable of such?
Re: Life As A Medical Doctor's Spouse, Share Your Experience by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 09, 2017
Adaumunocha:
that's y I said he won't be available... tho first few weeks into marriage is always lovey dovey... and op, there is probability she will cheat on you. so be prepared cool

1 Like

Re: Life As A Medical Doctor's Spouse, Share Your Experience by yomi007k(m): 4:12pm On Oct 09, 2017
Adaumunocha:

Yes, they are far capable beyond ur imagination.

U neva see anything. .

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life As A Medical Doctor's Spouse, Share Your Experience by yomi007k(m): 4:13pm On Oct 09, 2017
doctorkush:
that's y I said he won't be available... tho first few weeks into marriage is always lovey dovey... and op, there is probability she will cheat on you. so be prepared cool

Y u do u say she will cheat...

Female docs have loyalty ....atleast d ones I roll with are much loyal than most average ladies.

2 Likes

Re: Life As A Medical Doctor's Spouse, Share Your Experience by Adaumunocha(f): 4:15pm On Oct 09, 2017
doctorkush:
He? The op is a lecturer about to marry a doctor
Re: Life As A Medical Doctor's Spouse, Share Your Experience by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 09, 2017
yomi007k:

Y u do u say she will cheat...

Female docs have loyalty ....atleast d ones I roll with are much loyal than most average ladies.
if you say so cool
Re: Life As A Medical Doctor's Spouse, Share Your Experience by Adaumunocha(f): 4:16pm On Oct 09, 2017
yomi007k:

Yes, they are far capable beyond ur imagination.

U neva see anything. .

Lol
How do u know this? The death that surrounds them hardens their heart. They look at you and only see a mass of fat, bone and water walking around.

1 Like

Re: Life As A Medical Doctor's Spouse, Share Your Experience by yomi007k(m): 4:17pm On Oct 09, 2017
ugoswaggz:
what is life with as a doctor's husband like? Am a lecturer myself and am about to engage her, what should i expect in future, pros and cons..pls only comments from real doctors' spouses and reasonable contributions

Bro expect the best from her.

They are great home makers and planners that u wont regret partnering with Majority of whom have the fear of God .

1 Like

Re: Life As A Medical Doctor's Spouse, Share Your Experience by yomi007k(m): 4:18pm On Oct 09, 2017
Adaumunocha:
How do u know this? The death that surrounds them hardens their heart. They look at you and only see a mass of fat, bone and water walking around.

because I am a doctor.

Mass or fat koor...tissue and cartilage ni.

1 Like

Re: Life As A Medical Doctor's Spouse, Share Your Experience by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 09, 2017
Adaumunocha:
He? The op is a lecturer about to marry a doctor
oh! my bad.... oops! op you are good to go... she won't cheat on you. thot he was the doctor and a lecturer as well while wifey is just a sit at home bae cheesy

1 Like

Re: Life As A Medical Doctor's Spouse, Share Your Experience by bitchcrafts: 4:18pm On Oct 09, 2017
Don do dis if you are not ready to babysit....just saying

2 Likes

Re: Life As A Medical Doctor's Spouse, Share Your Experience by Adaumunocha(f): 4:20pm On Oct 09, 2017
doctorkush:
oh! my bad.... oops! op you are good to go... she won't cheat on you. thot he was the doctor and a lecturer as well while wifey is just a sit at home bae cheesy
Which lady wants to sit at home year after year? I seriously can't imagine

1 Like

Re: Life As A Medical Doctor's Spouse, Share Your Experience by Adaumunocha(f): 4:21pm On Oct 09, 2017
yomi007k:

because I am a doctor.

Dokita... O da, motigbo
Re: Life As A Medical Doctor's Spouse, Share Your Experience by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 09, 2017
yomi007k:

because I am a doctor.

GP?
Re: Life As A Medical Doctor's Spouse, Share Your Experience by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 09, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Which lady wants to sit at home year after year? I seriously can't imagine
many... they are littered around waiting for a ready made bro to come put them in their permanent site.
Re: Life As A Medical Doctor's Spouse, Share Your Experience by yomi007k(m): 4:23pm On Oct 09, 2017
bitchcrafts:
Don do dis if you are not ready to babysit....just saying

Ur just scared of career women. grin
Re: Life As A Medical Doctor's Spouse, Share Your Experience by yomi007k(m): 4:25pm On Oct 09, 2017
doctorkush:
many... they are littered around waiting for a ready made bro to come put them in their permanent site.

No mind am....she no know say na even men dey run from marriage these days.

....Thanks to our economy.
Re: Life As A Medical Doctor's Spouse, Share Your Experience by Blackhawk01: 4:27pm On Oct 09, 2017
Adaumunocha:

No true babez. I have one that's making give singlehood a second thought. kiss kiss

Abi what do you call waking up to meet VNs of him singing your favourite songs to you after doing his ward rounds abi wetin dem dey call am nii. I smile like mumu while playing them grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Life As A Medical Doctor's Spouse, Share Your Experience by Adaumunocha(f): 4:30pm On Oct 09, 2017
Blackhawk01:

No true babez. I have one that's making give singlehood a second thought. kiss kiss

Abi what do you call waking up to meet VNs of him singing your favourite songs to you after doing his ward rounds abi wetin dem dey call am nii. I smile like mumu while playing them grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
That's sweet o. Hold him tight.
Re: Life As A Medical Doctor's Spouse, Share Your Experience by Blackhawk01: 4:31pm On Oct 09, 2017
Adaumunocha:
That's sweet o. Hold him tight.

I never choose na cheesy grin cheesy

Relationship isn't all about romance jawe. Still dey watch. wink
Re: Life As A Medical Doctor's Spouse, Share Your Experience by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 09, 2017
Good Profession but can't marry anyone in that line.
Re: Life As A Medical Doctor's Spouse, Share Your Experience by makydebbie(f): 4:35pm On Oct 09, 2017
Blackhawk01:

I never choose na cheesy grin cheesy

Relationship isn't all about romance jawe. Still dey watch. wink
You get bobo you never gist me about? angry
Re: Life As A Medical Doctor's Spouse, Share Your Experience by Blackhawk01: 4:38pm On Oct 09, 2017
makydebbie:
You get bobo you never gist me about? angry

I still dey check him out na. Can't start us building hopes on nothing again, you know as I dey do. cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed sad
Re: Life As A Medical Doctor's Spouse, Share Your Experience by makydebbie(f): 4:42pm On Oct 09, 2017
Blackhawk01:

I still dey check him out na. Can't start us building hopes on nothing again, you know as I dey do. cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed sad
Come and gist me for whatsapp. angry
Re: Life As A Medical Doctor's Spouse, Share Your Experience by Blackhawk01: 4:43pm On Oct 09, 2017
makydebbie:
Come and gist me for whatsapp. angry

I talk am say you be gbeborun na. I'll send a VN lerra. wink kiss
Re: Life As A Medical Doctor's Spouse, Share Your Experience by makydebbie(f): 4:46pm On Oct 09, 2017
Blackhawk01:

I talk am say you be gbeborun na. I'll send a VN lerra. wink kiss
Na our ministry. grin
Okay dear. kiss
Re: Life As A Medical Doctor's Spouse, Share Your Experience by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 09, 2017
yomi007k:

No mind am....she no know say na even men dey run from marriage these days.

....Thanks to our economy.
not only the economy, with the rate of career less ladies out there... marriage can be suicidal...

1 Like

Re: Life As A Medical Doctor's Spouse, Share Your Experience by yomi007k(m): 4:51pm On Oct 09, 2017
doctorkush:
not only the economy, with the rate of career less ladies out there... marriage can be suicidal...

Walai my brother....I really pity dudes dt dont look b4 dey leap.

The funny thing about relationship and marriage is dt, it mostly favours d females...but dey wana show off...lolz

1 Like

Re: Life As A Medical Doctor's Spouse, Share Your Experience by bitchcrafts: 4:56pm On Oct 09, 2017
grin but I still love them better than the rest
yomi007k:

Ur just scared of career women. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: See What Happened In Kenya, What Do You Think?? / Ladies, Which Of The Two? (photo) / Advice: Get This Now Before Netflix will Get It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.