Stats: 3,177,124 members, 7,900,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:22 AM

How my 4months Salary As Kogi Corper Worth N168,000 was stolen - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How my 4months Salary As Kogi Corper Worth N168,000 was stolen (20755 Views)

Team Kogi Corper's / Corpers Lodge Invaded In Cross River State, Certificate Stolen- Photos / See What A Kogi Corper Has To Do To Make A Phone Call(photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: How my 4months Salary As Kogi Corper Worth N168,000 was stolen by ogawisdom(m): 9:47pm On Aug 27, 2016
Gini
Re: How my 4months Salary As Kogi Corper Worth N168,000 was stolen by samuel051: 9:47pm On Aug 27, 2016
same with gwagwalada area council,batch a 2015 are still being owed salaries and one hajiya who pays salaries is with the money but refused to pay copers b4 pop till now. justice must be served,Muslim people are just too wicked and heartless when it comes to money issues they didn't work for.
Re: How my 4months Salary As Kogi Corper Worth N168,000 was stolen by Femich18(m): 9:53pm On Aug 27, 2016
Kogi state and how they treat Corps members is an eye sore... I won't say I regret serving there but all I know its all for the goodness of God..

BTW post the account details sent to you and let's see how tins unfold
Re: How my 4months Salary As Kogi Corper Worth N168,000 was stolen by Omalichajoe: 9:57pm On Aug 27, 2016
Wicked People, Wicked Generation.
Post the Account number/numbers here. So we could play the game together.
Re: How my 4months Salary As Kogi Corper Worth N168,000 was stolen by micfoley: 9:59pm On Aug 27, 2016
This is sheer wickedness. Unfortunately, tales like this abound in this country even during this era of change. OP I pray God will intervene. Meanwhile, don't despair, it's your money so keep fighting and keep praying
Re: How my 4months Salary As Kogi Corper Worth N168,000 was stolen by emmaliver(m): 10:00pm On Aug 27, 2016
Dee Macky, it hasn't gotten to this bro. This is going viral. We haven't exhausted other channels yet. Bro calm. E go better.
Re: How my 4months Salary As Kogi Corper Worth N168,000 was stolen by smogup: 10:00pm On Aug 27, 2016
Some of us batch A15 that served in Sokoto are still been owed full one year state allawee. While others collected their full allawee. We were told to drop our account number after series of failed promises on their part.
Re: How my 4months Salary As Kogi Corper Worth N168,000 was stolen by EmekaBlue(m): 10:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
na so nysc gangan chop me my 6months alawi..my national cake graduate right...U just remind me now sef..i dey vex
Re: How my 4months Salary As Kogi Corper Worth N168,000 was stolen by hotspec(m): 10:11pm On Aug 27, 2016
ogawisdom :post d account number and d bank. within 2 minutes, i will give u d name. Then, others can take it up from there.
Re: How my 4months Salary As Kogi Corper Worth N168,000 was stolen by terabyte2015(m): 10:22pm On Aug 27, 2016
oweman:

Come and see me in my hotel room f you are female for the weekend f not just get lost who cu work did you do the state show uld at you u for ?
So just because you oo wore NYSC kàhki you want to be paid .?

What is this one saying

Re: How my 4months Salary As Kogi Corper Worth N168,000 was stolen by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 27, 2016
you said you have been receiving strange calls. post the number then we can start from there.
Re: How my 4months Salary As Kogi Corper Worth N168,000 was stolen by mathow55(m): 10:50pm On Aug 27, 2016
Femich18:
Kogi state and how they treat Corps members is an eye sore... I won't say I regret serving there but all I know its all for the goodness of God..

BTW post the account details sent to you and let's see how tins unfold
seconded
I served in Kogi state too, lokoja to be precise.
Re: How my 4months Salary As Kogi Corper Worth N168,000 was stolen by Femich18(m): 10:55pm On Aug 27, 2016
mathow55:
seconded I served in Kogi state too, lokoja to be precise.
Yea...Lokoja as well...what year and batch?
Re: How my 4months Salary As Kogi Corper Worth N168,000 was stolen by phorllarh: 10:58pm On Aug 27, 2016
same thing happened in delta state where they didn't pay some of us our state allowance...they said they omitted some names, just imagine dat
Re: How my 4months Salary As Kogi Corper Worth N168,000 was stolen by odeyinugbolahan(m): 11:22pm On Aug 27, 2016
sorry bro! that how it has been in kogi for quite long! i served ankpa in 2011; so i know what you experienced. the state is generally poor and full of fraudlent and greed pple who are ready to collect the peanut you get.. keep the voice loud and clear in Fela Anikulapo voice.. THEY MUST PAY...
Re: How my 4months Salary As Kogi Corper Worth N168,000 was stolen by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 27, 2016
oweman:

Come and see me in my hotel room f you are female for the weekend f not just get lost who cu work did you do the state show uld at you u for ?
proper otondo
Re: How my 4months Salary As Kogi Corper Worth N168,000 was stolen by thecuteone(m): 11:55pm On Aug 27, 2016
oweman:

what is this one saying?? .... Mumu at your old age I dey shame for you!!! #Smh
Re: How my 4months Salary As Kogi Corper Worth N168,000 was stolen by Redoil: 1:31am On Aug 28, 2016
DAramis:

Seconded.

With the account number, the name of the person can still be gotten. A nairalander might even go ahead to dig out his history and house address.

ur signature got me laughing "woman is the destroyer of man life"
Re: How my 4months Salary As Kogi Corper Worth N168,000 was stolen by sparkleboy(m): 1:43am On Aug 28, 2016
DAramis:

Seconded.

With the account number, the name of the person can still be gotten. A nairalander might even go ahead to dig out his history and house address.

correct
Re: How my 4months Salary As Kogi Corper Worth N168,000 was stolen by sparkleboy(m): 1:50am On Aug 28, 2016
Nigeria! A country where every one with a little government power wants to oppress oth3rs
Re: How my 4months Salary As Kogi Corper Worth N168,000 was stolen by Sobolexy: 2:12am On Aug 28, 2016
with God all things are possible, just av faith.

Re: How my 4months Salary As Kogi Corper Worth N168,000 was stolen by arimahoseloka(m): 5:33am On Aug 28, 2016
oweman:

Re: How my 4months Salary As Kogi Corper Worth N168,000 was stolen by DAramis: 5:39am On Aug 28, 2016
Redoil:
ur signature got me laughing "woman is the destroyer of man life"

Boss,

So you can read and understand Latin?
Actually it is a famous philosopher that stated it making reference to the first creation.

I actually borrowed it.
Re: How my 4months Salary As Kogi Corper Worth N168,000 was stolen by arimahoseloka(m): 5:45am On Aug 28, 2016
This country is a damn embarrassment? And see people saying you should have faith, what kind of stupid faith Why are Nigerians so daft for God's sake?? This bastarrds should be thrown in prison. How can you work and yet not get paid. This country is too backward, everyday u call God God God. What do u want God to do? Did He give u that brain as a design?? You are wasting His resources. I was paid 30k by kaduna state govt after one year of service. I was a teacher, just imagine I just dash the money to my babe. Because the insult was just too much for me.

U need to take action against this useless good for nothing people. They are greedy, no money is enough for them. Report to Efcc. They have a facebook page u can use. This country is useless sha. *spits*

Re: How my 4months Salary As Kogi Corper Worth N168,000 was stolen by theimmortals(m): 5:46am On Aug 28, 2016
Becina:
It's a pity that such things are happening.

He said SUGGEST
And you are there feeling pity.
Re: How my 4months Salary As Kogi Corper Worth N168,000 was stolen by 9jatatafo(m): 6:14am On Aug 28, 2016
Keep the text message you got in which you were told to pay some money before you guys get paid, then play smart by calling the number back and act as if you want to comply to extract more info then proceed to EFCC with your petition
Re: How my 4months Salary As Kogi Corper Worth N168,000 was stolen by otagbuegede: 6:57am On Aug 28, 2016
Gombe state corpers are passing through worse. Trust me
Re: How my 4months Salary As Kogi Corper Worth N168,000 was stolen by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 28, 2016
Where is Buhari when you need him, I thought he said he is fighting korruption, yet look undecided
Re: How my 4months Salary As Kogi Corper Worth N168,000 was stolen by Zakkyoz: 7:12am On Aug 28, 2016
Macky4real:
With a breaken heart I bring to the notice of well meaning Nigerians how I was denied my salary arrears owned me by Kogi state ministry of health Lokoja by corrupt and wicked staff of the ministry.
I am an Ex-corper medical doctor that served in a remote health facility in Ijumu L.G.A of Kogi state 2015/2016 Batch A. Following the unstable condition of the state during the last administration, corpers under the state ministry of health were owed series of salaries. With the current effort of the new administration to pay these arrears, some heartless individuals are extorting and a denying us the fruit of our hard labour,leaving us stranded and confused. Having returned to our respective homes following completion of our national youth service, some of us that served under the state ministry of health started receiving strange calls mandating us to pay a certain amount into an account number or forfeit our salary arrears. Efforts to authenticate this demand failed as no member of the ministry accepted to have authorized the demand on us. To our greatest surprise, those that refused to yield to the threat were not paid.
Following the harsh conditions during our service year to Kogi state, and the current economic state of the country I consider it as wickedness for some corrupt individuals to deny us of our hard earned #168,000.
They maybe untouchable, but we will continue to cry till justice is served. To the memory of my colleague who lost his life serving that state, that money must be paid. Thanks.

Please suggest on how these young stars can recover their moneys and bring to public disgrace the perpetrators of this wicked act.

send me your email. I will send the number of Special Adviser to the governor on Youth Empowerment, Sports and Student Affairs. The guy is passionate about things like this. If that fails, I will link you directly to the governor
Re: How my 4months Salary As Kogi Corper Worth N168,000 was stolen by Redoil: 7:41am On Aug 28, 2016
DAramis:

Boss,

So you can read and understand Latin?
Actually it is a famous philosopher that stated it making reference to the first creation.

I actually borrowed it.
what is the name of the philosopher
Re: How my 4months Salary As Kogi Corper Worth N168,000 was stolen by elkon(m): 7:46am On Aug 28, 2016
emeijeh:
What english is the bolded?

Anyway, sorry about your plight

As for the bank account holder, the image below will be his portion, if the 168k is not paid immediately
damn who d hell is dis.. I can't stop laughing. .With dat ur pics..tiri gbosa for you

Two Corpers To Repeat Service In Benue For Absconding / Are Graduates Who Reject Call-up Letters ,Re-mobilized? / The Fear Of A Corp Member

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52