Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,734 members, 7,875,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:04 PM

How my 4months Salary As Kogi Corper Worth N168,000 was stolen - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How my 4months Salary As Kogi Corper Worth N168,000 was stolen (20730 Views)

Team Kogi Corper's / Corpers Lodge Invaded In Cross River State, Certificate Stolen- Photos / See What A Kogi Corper Has To Do To Make A Phone Call(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How my 4months Salary As Kogi Corper Worth N168,000 was stolen by omotee035: 8:33am On Aug 28, 2016
efcc will tell you to inform the police for investigation. I was once duped by a guy on nairaland of 20k paid into his Gtbank account. I complained to efcc and the bank , both referred me to the NPF . for fear of manipulation and unprofessional handling of cases like this by Nigerian police, I just relax .
Re: How my 4months Salary As Kogi Corper Worth N168,000 was stolen by blakid(m): 8:33am On Aug 28, 2016
i think it's high time we reinforce and deal with these Baboons called politicians ourselves, since God is not ready to cum to our aid....
Na Sin if i no Fortify myself...
Re: How my 4months Salary As Kogi Corper Worth N168,000 was stolen by Becina(f): 8:35am On Aug 28, 2016
theimmortals:

He said SUGGEST
And you are there feeling pity.
*singing* Oga pokenoser

it's too early, did you dream of me?
Re: How my 4months Salary As Kogi Corper Worth N168,000 was stolen by DAramis: 9:01am On Aug 28, 2016
Redoil:
what is the name of the philosopher

I can't recall but will check the book I wrote it down on and get back to you.
Re: How my 4months Salary As Kogi Corper Worth N168,000 was stolen by delishpot: 9:04am On Aug 28, 2016
OP, if this story is indeed true............send them message that if they don't pay you withing 2 months( they have the grace to run around and gather it) many bad things should start to follow them.
Re: How my 4months Salary As Kogi Corper Worth N168,000 was stolen by Kaybaba5(m): 9:55am On Aug 28, 2016
This is pure wickedness...
Re: How my 4months Salary As Kogi Corper Worth N168,000 was stolen by labkam: 10:18am On Aug 28, 2016
It's not the first time this is happening,so sorry my dear.
Re: How my 4months Salary As Kogi Corper Worth N168,000 was stolen by son4century(m): 10:20am On Aug 28, 2016
How much were you asked to pay into that account?
Re: How my 4months Salary As Kogi Corper Worth N168,000 was stolen by benzems(m): 3:02pm On Aug 28, 2016
my dear sorry about that

but APC government under Amaechi(Rivers) swallow and embezzled all the one year from 2012/2013 batch B
till his tenure ended.

In Rivers State, State allowee is always paid after service ranges from 50k to 450k each Corper
about 20 thousand corper were not paid up till date
Re: How my 4months Salary As Kogi Corper Worth N168,000 was stolen by theimmortals(m): 3:16pm On Aug 28, 2016
Becina:
*singing* Oga pokenoser
it's too early, did you dream of me?

Thank God. I didn't cause my day
Wouldn't have been smooth as it is now
Re: How my 4months Salary As Kogi Corper Worth N168,000 was stolen by Organs(m): 4:02pm On Aug 29, 2016
That is the issue with Nigerians, even in writing, there is no clear objective. A Medical Doctor should write coherently so one can even trace the issue. These are the things you need to do: 1. Be clear in your write up, i.e where you served, who was responsible for paying and what they told you eventually when you ere leaving, 2. Dates, names and numbers of all those involved. 3. The texts sent, from what ##s, what was requested etc. 3. Most importantly the call to action, those responsible, what you really want, i.e the "ASK", who is responsible that can do it, if it is a group, that groups name and head responsible for example Health ministry is vague. Also, if you have names here and expose people, something might get done about it.
Re: How my 4months Salary As Kogi Corper Worth N168,000 was stolen by DAramis: 9:26pm On Aug 31, 2016
Redoil:
what is the name of the philosopher

Boss,

I saw the book I jotted the wise words and I think it was used in a book 'in the light of truth' by Abdul Rahsaan... (the grail message book) where he was trying to justify the actions of women that has brought disrepute to men.

Google info about the quote show that it was originally used in a Canterbury tales by Geoffrey Chauncey (the specific tale is known as the nun's tale.)

That all I can gather so far.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Is Life In Kaduna? / Kebbi State NYSC 2014 BATCH B...meets Here! / Please Help!!! NYSC Biometric Data Capture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.