Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,908 members, 7,872,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:52 AM

Question! Guys, Can You Allow Your Friend Taste Your Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question! Guys, Can You Allow Your Friend Taste Your Girlfriend? (758 Views)

If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / "Allow Your Husband Marry His Girlfriend & Have Sex Together" - Linda Uju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question! Guys, Can You Allow Your Friend Taste Your Girlfriend? by emmakvsaint(m): 9:29am On Aug 27, 2016
Guys, there are so many things you can give your best friend *accepted*.

But can you ever give him your girlfriend to taste?
Re: Question! Guys, Can You Allow Your Friend Taste Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 27, 2016
You think women are kind of like séx toys to toss around angry People like you disgust me. sad

2 Likes

Re: Question! Guys, Can You Allow Your Friend Taste Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 27, 2016
sad
Re: Question! Guys, Can You Allow Your Friend Taste Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 27, 2016
Sparksfly:
You think women are kind of like séx toys to toss around angry People like you disgust me. sad

Not trying to be insulting, but both males and females are sexual vessels to enable the advancement of evolution, through reproduction. That's just our natural role in this world.

We are not any different from animals. The only difference between us and animals is that we evolved consciousness and speech.

So, please stop placing too much importance on yourself or on people of your gender. Nothing about you or me, is inherently special.
Re: Question! Guys, Can You Allow Your Friend Taste Your Girlfriend? by menxer: 9:59am On Aug 27, 2016
Why not, if and only if she is a sample material.
Re: Question! Guys, Can You Allow Your Friend Taste Your Girlfriend? by mumumugu(m): 10:01am On Aug 27, 2016
taste but dont chew
Re: Question! Guys, Can You Allow Your Friend Taste Your Girlfriend? by ibehKachukwu: 10:10am On Aug 27, 2016
Which kind mumu topic is be was dis na?
Re: Question! Guys, Can You Allow Your Friend Taste Your Girlfriend? by IamLEGEND1: 10:11am On Aug 27, 2016
why not? he gives me his own to taste all the time.
#BrosBeforeHoes
Re: Question! Guys, Can You Allow Your Friend Taste Your Girlfriend? by Xtracoool(m): 11:07am On Aug 27, 2016
Na soup? grin grin grin
Re: Question! Guys, Can You Allow Your Friend Taste Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 27, 2016
Steeeeeeeeeeeeeepeeeed op angry
Re: Question! Guys, Can You Allow Your Friend Taste Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 27, 2016
Sparksfly:
I dunno but I find your post hilarious,you've really gat to be kidding me....don't tell me it's vague to you that most women are intimacy gadgets, just some tasty cash and they are ready to ride on you all night cheesy

I typed "sex.toys" why TF did nairaland correct that?can't somebody use words as it pleases him niiangry
Re: Question! Guys, Can You Allow Your Friend Taste Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 27, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
why not?
he gives me his own to taste all the time.

#BrosBeforeHoes
you're so correct bruh cheesy cheesy
Re: Question! Guys, Can You Allow Your Friend Taste Your Girlfriend? by Sunkyphil(m): 2:58pm On Aug 27, 2016
Abeg shey na food wey dem dey taste

(1) (Reply)

Modern Vs Local Beauty: Which Do You Prefer? / I Am So Deep In Lust? What Can I Do To Overcome It?? / Some Dudes Gat No Chill......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.