Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,331 members, 7,891,481 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:41 PM

Be Honest, What Would You Do In This Ugly Situation (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Be Honest, What Would You Do In This Ugly Situation (photo) (5147 Views)

#bbnaija: Exposing My Boobs, An Honest Mistake – Alex / Afia Schwarzenegger Agrees That She Is 'Ugly' / Why Are We Supporting This Ugly Trend In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Be Honest, What Would You Do In This Ugly Situation (photo) by chachanga: 12:46pm On Aug 29, 2016
somehowpenis:
Try to be sure she is alive or well, if she isn't, then i will take half of the money, enough... Then leave the money and the girl the way i saw them and run away.

If you help the girl, you get involved, somehow, either you are part of the investigation by the police or those who put her in that condition track you down...

If you take the bag of money, somehow it will be traced down to you.. Just take half and live the rest for the next victim who will take it all, not even knowing you were there..

Na so e sure pass!
Steal from the dead or not, one fact is clear, the dead don't spend shiiii....If she dead, the doe's prolly useless to her anyways and a man's gotta eat!
But conscience and good-night sleep's sake, ok then, yhu take half and leave half...call it a blessing
After all, some dude taxi driver who returned stolen kish + a shotgun in a ghana-must-go ended up in the court and in jail shocked;
my guess, police did what they thought he shoulda done in the first place, they took half, framed his arsss as a member and driver of the escapee-robbery gang, beat his arsss down to cooperate with the jargon he wrote in his Statement in the name of plea-bargaining but they jailed his arss, man, for real!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Should Be The New Cabin Biscuit Cover – Wizkid Throws Major Shade / My Breast Are Small But My Nipples Are The Bombshell - Nollywood Actress / Fans Drag Regina Daniels For Cropping Her 59-year-old Husband From Photo

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.