Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,331 members, 7,891,481 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:41 PM

Why Are We Supporting This Ugly Trend In Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Are We Supporting This Ugly Trend In Nigeria (586 Views)

Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me / Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Is Broke After Paying $15million To Trend In US / Dorcas Shola Fapson And Her Pepper Spray Trend In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are We Supporting This Ugly Trend In Nigeria by geunik(m): 1:14am On Jun 20, 2017
I guess this is the best section for this.
Leaking videos and pictures of perceive enemies is on the rise. The reasons are numerous. However most times, it is not worth it...powered this trend is tending because we humans have come to accept it as a way of life. Well to me it is not.
In this section is a thread with more than 40k views on a leak picture while on romance section, a female uploading a screen shot of her profile where two male NL sent her a PM just to disgrace them generating some discussions there. This is not happening when relevant topics are discuss. This explains while blogs in Nigeria can never be like quora and the likes. And we have never heard that the law went against such ones as sharing copyrighted contents of any person without permission is bad.
It can happen to any body.
Any person that make that mistake around any person i know will face the law squarely. Na to pay for damages
Leak videos and picture is tending now because we all give them importance. The earlier we all stand together against men and women who plan tarnishing the image of others by this means the better for all of us. This trend is bad. That is why it is now an easy too to black mail ex lovers into doing things bad even when the ex is married. We have to come out strong to boo the leaker and not the victim. The list in my head are just too many. We should not forget a lot of people have ended up with suicide from such embarrassment.
I rest my case

(1) (Reply)

Olori Of Ife, Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Aigbe Starts Campaign Against Domestic Violence / Churchill's Younger Brother, Gwingz, Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Alleged Leaked Text / Female Blogger Stitches Her Head After Being Attacked By Strangers (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.