Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,176 members, 7,890,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:58 AM

The Only Country In Africa Were Dog Is A Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Only Country In Africa Were Dog Is A Leader (586 Views)

Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 / "What Do You Think Is The Most Important Quality In A Leader And Why?" - APC / This Is How A Leader Speaks With Pride About His Nation At The UN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Country In Africa Were Dog Is A Leader by onlyson16(m): 8:49pm On Aug 27, 2016
Chekwe dog is nigeria president imagine were a dog is leading people no even a heathy dog ,de dog that have ear problem i mean in alliteration voice dullard daura dog of chekwe

2 Likes

Re: The Only Country In Africa Were Dog Is A Leader by GMBuhari: 9:22pm On Aug 27, 2016
Lubbish
Re: The Only Country In Africa Were Dog Is A Leader by amaechi1: 9:25pm On Aug 27, 2016
I watched the young man in TVC claiming that Buhari is his role model. He has one time named one of his dogs Obama. I could not help but ponder why some people will not appreciate peace. The big question most people have failed to ask, at what point did whole thing went messy? Was the so called dog tamed or kept within his compound? Did he actually put an inscription on the dogs neck and parade the said dog along a popular market predominately by the Hausas? What was he thinking or what did he stand to gain by his actions? If Buhari is his role model, doesn't Mr chekwe father or kinsmen not his role model? Wouldn't it be better if he name one of his dog's after is father or mother? He should thank his God he is still alive to narrate his story.
Those who don't like peace will not appreciate peace.
Re: The Only Country In Africa Were Dog Is A Leader by amaechi1: 9:27pm On Aug 27, 2016
onlyson16:
Chekwe dog is nigeria president imagine were a dog is leading people no even a heathy dog ,de dog that have ear problem i mean in alliteration voice dullard daura dog of chekwe

Those who does not like peace, will not appreciate peace. He should thank his God he still alive
Re: The Only Country In Africa Were Dog Is A Leader by onlyson16(m): 9:35pm On Aug 27, 2016
amaechi1:

Those who does not like peace, will not appreciate peace. He should thank his God he still alive
do u mean chekwe dog

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Budget Padding- Dogara Hits Jibrin Again / 2 Reasons Aisha Buhari Will Always Beat Fayose On US Trip / Nigeria Is A Great Country Count Down To October 1st Independent Day Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.