Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,234 members, 7,928,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 09:01 PM

Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. (54729 Views)

''I Tithe, Come And Beat Me'' - Anita Joseph Shades Daddy Freeze / BasketMouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna & PDP Over Motivational Speaker Title / Basketmouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex-breadseller (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by Glocee(f): 1:00pm On Aug 28, 2016
kennynikky:
located whr?
Ph
Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by MurderX: 1:07pm On Aug 28, 2016
golddust6000:
Today is World Penis Day....Funny but Educative.....

A true friend is like a penis, he stands up for you in times of need. A genuine friend is like a bra, she supports you at all times. A faithful friend is like a condom , he protects you from all harm. A loving friend is like a vagina, she accomodates you fully despite the size of your problem.
what kind of a friend are you to me? Penis, condom, bra or vagina friend?

Do u know that the penis is the greatest breakfast ever? According to doctors it has a mushroom head, a sausage body, two eggs and milk which provides nutrients. Thus making ladies healthy and full for 9 months. Besides it has 3 good manners too.

1. Its very courteous, it stands before it performs
2. It is very emotional, it weeps during performance
3. It is polite, it bows after performing.

Send to ladies 2 laugh and to men 2 make them happy and proud of themselves.
1. Kamasutra says : If you suck one nipple, the woman herself offers the other one. And that was the origin of "buy one get one free"!

2. Did you ever notice: everything on a woman's upper body starts with a "B". Blouse, Bra, Bikini, Boobs & lower body with a "P" Peticoat, panties, pussy... That's origin of "BP"!

3. Before sex, you help each other get naked. After sex, you dress only yourself. Moral: In life no one helps you once you're bleeped.

4. Success is like pregnancy. Everybody congratulates you but nobody knows how many times you got bleeped to achieve it.

5. Life is like a dick, sometimes it becomes hard for no reason.

6. Practical thought: A husband is supposed to make his wife's panties wet, not her eyes. A wife is supposed to make her husband's dick hard, not his life..!

When a lady is pregnant,
all her friends touch her stomach ad say "Congrats!".
But none of them come and touch the man's Penis and say "Well done!".
Moral: Hard work is never appreciated: Only results matter.

Now that I've educated. you, share this fun.

Happy penis day

Abeg open new thread for this matter.
Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by aniteze(m): 1:07pm On Aug 28, 2016
Glocee:
Wow! My first time of making it to here even with my atachiri phone. Today is my birthday! Please show me some love!

Congratulations Dear. Once again happy birthday.
Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by Irreplaceable48(f): 1:08pm On Aug 28, 2016
uyi26:
Freeze might be a nuisance sometimes but that's not a enough to rejoice over that he was sacked. For crying out loud this guy just lost his source of livelihood.
Do u knw what dat childish nd stupid act of his could ve cost Basketmouth's wife?? u guys shud stop pitying him Biko; he got what he deserved!!

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by Glocee(f): 1:09pm On Aug 28, 2016
aniteze:

Congratulations Dear. Once again happy birthday.
Wow! Thanks a bunch
Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by adeoba2008(m): 1:13pm On Aug 28, 2016
God have mercy.
Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by kennynikky(m): 1:15pm On Aug 28, 2016
Glocee:
Ph
area am in ph, buh's raining nw...
Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by REDDEVILS1(m): 1:17pm On Aug 28, 2016
uyi26:
Freeze might be a nuisance sometimes but that's not a enough to rejoice over that he was sacked. For crying out loud this guy just lost his source of livelihood.
he shud hv total at that wen he was making trouble. This will humble him a lil
Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by horluwatosin(m): 1:23pm On Aug 28, 2016
uyi26:
well he should av thought of DAT b4 saying nonsense. It pays to mind your business
Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by horluwatosin(m): 1:25pm On Aug 28, 2016
as d saying goes.."he who laugh last laughs best"
Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by kayo80(m): 1:57pm On Aug 28, 2016
BlackSeptember:
Who go sack basketmouth

Self employment is the best

A push of a button here and there, and a few phone calls, and you would understand that everybody has master.
Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by Mcowubaba: 2:02pm On Aug 28, 2016
uyi26:
But He has been trying to bring down other people's source of livelihood.... undecided undecided
Let him go nd rest
Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by Born2Breed(f): 2:02pm On Aug 28, 2016
Freakypinky:
Following a recent faceoff between the duo, Daddy freeze recently posted an old picture of him pecking and Basketmouths wife on Instagram with a comment alleging that her skin tone had changed due to her use of bleaching creams.

This did not go down well with a lot of people including Basketmouths fans so the news about Daddy Freeze getting fired by his boss for being absent from a meeting did not come as a surprise.

So Basketmouth took time out to share this video with his fans while most of them for the idea behind the joke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bZnLkubV8w

Don't forget to follow Awesome Nigerian on YouTube for short clips on hot Nigerian trends.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BJoIB57BO8k/

Eghian...uwagha de yor ekhworho
Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by deLogo(m): 2:07pm On Aug 28, 2016
Glocee:
Wow! My first time of making it to here even with my atachiri phone. Today is my birthday! Please show me some love!

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by RonnieX(m): 2:09pm On Aug 28, 2016
Glocee:
Happy bday girl.. small word indeed. might be wondering who dis is.. wld send you a pm
Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 28, 2016
Lol. Freeze Don buy market cheesy
Stupid man.
Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by LEGENDP(m): 2:23pm On Aug 28, 2016
Earn10$ per 10 seconds task, earn 2000$ monthly-onlie job. Visit http://Money4Task.com/?ref=244231
Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by JustCurious: 2:25pm On Aug 28, 2016
Loose lip sinks ship.
Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 28, 2016
donbenedict:
First to do no dey pain. grin

Na second dey pain.. Lol

As if I knew that his post won't go down well with him, I pray they pardon him or better still get a better job soon
Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by ofemigeorge(m): 2:34pm On Aug 28, 2016
uyi26:
But he also wanted to bring sadness and trouble in a home.
Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by Glocee(f): 2:35pm On Aug 28, 2016
RonnieX:

Happy bday girl.. small word indeed. might be wondering who dis is.. wld send you a pm
Thank you! Will be waiting
Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 28, 2016
uyi26:
Good riddance if I must say. Let him enjoy this loss for few months before recalled back. He'll learn his lesson the hard way and keep shut like Ben Murray Bruce.
By the way, "I just wanna make common sense".
Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by Lightening: 2:49pm On Aug 28, 2016
eminikansoso:
Both of you are wrong.
Basketmouth have forgotten that during his jokes, he too might have stepped on other peoples' toes without knowing.

One joke no one should crack is about someone's wife. It is very irresponsible and offensive. Have you heard Basketmouth making such jokes?
Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by Lightening: 2:53pm On Aug 28, 2016
wildchild1:
Freeze will definitely get a Job with another radio station with bigger pay, he's a Radio big... only Olisa and IK are bigger than him in their industry

No competitor hires the other's dump. That is why it is more honorable to resign. His own case will be compounded by the story behind the sack.
Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by comeandmarry: 3:46pm On Aug 28, 2016
Very soon,he go freeze him clothes,watches,fake ass nigerian used camrys and his i got this watch for 5million,i bought this necklace for 10million,but yet this punk ass freeze ish still be paying rent in anoda person aous.
Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by HopeAlive14(m): 5:43pm On Aug 28, 2016
Glocee:

Happy Birthday, Glocee.

Grow and glow in God's glory and goodness.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by HERSLEY(f): 7:11pm On Aug 28, 2016
Smellymouth:
Hahahaha
Hi
Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by justmenoni: 7:48pm On Aug 28, 2016
and who give's an F...but wait so na like this this guy get frenemies plus enemies reach? damn shit just got real..i dislike basketmouth but i;m with him on this...FREEZE ounpe for u...u get a loose life but we be ur papa

uyi26:
Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by Charles4075(m): 9:55pm On Aug 28, 2016
donbenedict:
First to do no dey pain. grin
Second to do, e eye go red..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop / Banky W & Adesua Etomi Kiss At Their Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor: I Need A Guy For 'Chop & Clean Mouth' Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.