Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,230 members, 7,928,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 08:38 PM

Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. (54725 Views)

''I Tithe, Come And Beat Me'' - Anita Joseph Shades Daddy Freeze / BasketMouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna & PDP Over Motivational Speaker Title / Basketmouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex-breadseller (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by ChuxMyk(m): 10:51pm On Aug 28, 2016
Glocee:
Wow! My first time of making it to here even with my atachiri phone. Today is my birthday! Please show me some love!
Happy Birthday grin grin. Where d jollof ni?
Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by CrocodileTears: 11:03pm On Aug 28, 2016
Copied from FB....

19 AND 9 DIFFRENCES, SIMILARITIES BETWEEN BASKET MOUTH AND DADDY FREEZE

1. Freez's wristwatches cost N25.5m and above while Basket's cost N25, 500 and below.

2. Freeze is a Half cast while Basket mouth is 100% local content.

Freez break homes, including his own, his Baby mamas home,  attempt on Noble Igwe and Basket homes while Basket build homes including his and selling tables to families in his shows.
4. Freez is a tele evengelist preaches well and brilliantly quotes the bible  while Basket is a church goer and sits outside church even when there are empty sits inside and does not have a Bible.

5. Freez was a salary earner and was sacked from Cool  26th August 2016 during salary negotiations While Basket Pays salary and sacks his staffs during salary negotiations.

6. Freez is an employee including his OAP friends like Dan Foster, Yaw etc while Basket is a Boss including his comedian friends like Bovi, Ali Baba etc

7. Freez knows Elsie Okpocha  first while Basket arrived latter.

8. Freez is happily divorced  while Basket is happily  married.

9. Freez is currently an applicant sending CV's to Linda Ikeji 's Radio, etc while Basket is hiring staff and collecting CV's from applicants.

10. Freez was very happy throughout thursday 25th August and very sad since Friday noon while Basket was very sad throughout Thursday 25th August and happy and celebrating since Friday noon. 

11. Freez current baby mama is someone's wife while Baskets baby is not a mama.

12. Freez's ex wife beats him up silly if he misbehave while Basket softly beats up his wife if she misbehaves.

13. Freez's immediate problem is to move out of company accommodation before eviction party while Basket immediate problem is to buy a N25.5m wristwatche and wear it to get crash Freeze's eviction party.

14. Freez get sacked trying to make people laugh while Basket get paid trying to make people laugh.

15. Freez is planning a revenge on basket mouth and his group while Basket's group is planning on how to reduce money for December comedy shows.

16. Freez may be employed by Linda Ikeji Radio with ristricted access to only the new Lekki porsh office while Basket will remain friends to Spinster Linda Ikeji (Freez's new Boss) with unlimited access to her palatial Banana Island home inclusive of pent house.

17. Freez is thinking of selling just 3 of his several  luxurious wristwatche @N77m to buy same type of basket mouths house while Basket is thinking of renting out or short letting his BQ to Freeze & his illegal baby mama.

18. Freez is thinking of becoming a blogger or working as a staff in an old female blogger's new radio stations while Basket is still thinking and confused on weather to use all his life savings to buy a N25.5m wristwatche.

19. Freez is a tenant in a studio company accommodation in 1004 Estate V/I with a fresh quit notice and currently checking eviction time on his expensive wristwatche in his small and uncomfortable bed while Basket is a landlord and does not check his cheap watches before going to his large and comfortable bed.

SIMILARITIES

1. There are both popular  Celebrities and funny people
2. There are both handsome and good looking with good dress sense.
3. The both of them are based in Lagos and ex Friends.
4. There are both friends with Spinster Linda Ikeji (that's why she's not posting any of the current bestselleing news)
6. The both of them have thrown shades on each others wife/ex.
6. The both of them are afraid of Prophet TB Joshua.
7. There both know Elsie Okpocha.
8. The both of them will always remember the last week of August 2016.
9. There will both read my post with mixed feelings.
Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by Glocee(f): 3:02pm On Aug 29, 2016
Glocee:
Wow! My first time of making it to here even with my atachiri phone. Today is my birthday! Please show me some love!
I wanna say a big thank to you all that celebrated me on my birth. May God bless you richly!
Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by Glocee(f): 3:04pm On Aug 29, 2016
ChuxMyk:
Happy Birthday grin grin. Where d jollof ni?
Thank you! As for the jollof rice, e dey road ni!
Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by Glocee(f): 3:12pm On Aug 29, 2016
HopeAlive14:

Happy Birthday, Glocee.
Grow and glow in God's glory and goodness.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by ChuxMyk(m): 4:24pm On Aug 29, 2016
Glocee:

Thank you! As for the jollof rice, e dey road ni!
Lol. Oya na. We dey wait. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop / Banky W & Adesua Etomi Kiss At Their Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor: I Need A Guy For 'Chop & Clean Mouth' Sex

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.