Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,237 members, 7,916,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 09:20 AM

Why I Think The White Man Brainwashed The Black Man - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Think The White Man Brainwashed The Black Man (439 Views)

How A Wealthy Family Went Broke After Being Brainwashed In Church- Lady Narrates / Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them / We Are All Brainwashed, Yes, You Are Too. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Think The White Man Brainwashed The Black Man by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 28, 2016
hapi sunday fellaz. these questions had been upsetting for long now. Why is Jesus depicted white, why are the angels depicted white, why is it that most characters in the bible are depicted white. are they trying to tell me that blacks didn't exist in the bible. please note i'm a christian so dont get this the wrong way.
Re: Why I Think The White Man Brainwashed The Black Man by Paulpaulpaul(m): 9:43am On Aug 28, 2016
I hate Africans with victim mentality. Write your story the world will read it.

Go to Oyo town, white people from different countries come learn IFA. But till today little or nothing is written about it. Christianity was taken to India, Lybia, Syria but they uphold theirs unlike the fickle minded Africans
Re: Why I Think The White Man Brainwashed The Black Man by donnffd(m): 9:50am On Aug 28, 2016
You think?

Be there and be worshiping your white-centric God
Re: Why I Think The White Man Brainwashed The Black Man by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 28, 2016
Na today you know?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / No Room For The Devil / What Is It With Eid Kabir And Rain.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.