Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,970 members, 7,873,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:17 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 11 - Travel (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 11 (924774 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by OGreene: 4:27pm On Sep 30, 2016
Anyone schooling in or planning to go to Uni of Ottawa or Waterloo?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by burrytee(m): 4:28pm On Sep 30, 2016
ladykilllar:
Guys pls does Conestoga college accept maybe like half or part payment of tuition after gaining admission?

Also which college or colleges accept part payment for tuition for international students

Thanks
conestoga accept part payment. u can as well check your acceptance letter stated you can deposit cad1500 or thereabout. I did my payment in two installment. cheers

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by opia12345: 4:52pm On Sep 30, 2016
nice one then , wilbe expecting
michV:
A Nairalander i met on German thread would put me through and i will be opportune to get every details,requirements and procedures.I have arranged to physically meet the moniker as the moniker is within my locality...so after the fixed appointment this weekend,i ll let you know every detail of the processes

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by opia12345: 4:53pm On Sep 30, 2016
nice one then , wil be expecting

michV:
A Nairalander i met on German thread would put me through and i will be opportune to get every details,requirements and procedures.I have arranged to physically meet the moniker as the moniker is within my locality...so after the fixed appointment this weekend,i ll let you know every detail of the processes

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by zeongeon: 5:08pm On Sep 30, 2016
hustla:

Exactly my thoughts
Asides exceeding their quota maybe, they don't want mass. Immigration to their country cos of the recession

We won't even get out of it till maybe next year and that's mad if you ask me
Why must it be quota with Nigeria. My friend said this fall he didn't see any Nigerian resume he saw mainly Asians, Arabs and few whites.

Nigeria is a country to toil with nah....that's why they will take passports for 17 weeks and bounce people for no just reason.

Has anyone been to VFs recently someone I know said she went to pick up her passport and the place was so scanty you could count the people in the Canadian application center. How true is what she said?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by KayPapi: 5:09pm On Sep 30, 2016
72k for online app
55k for paper app

Lmao! What's this ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by KayPapi: 5:11pm On Sep 30, 2016
Very true
Was there on Wednesday..
Took me less than 40 minutes to be attended to, then I was off.

zeongeon:
Why must it be quota with Nigeria. My friend said this fall he didn't see any Nigerian resume he saw mainly Asians, Arabs and few whites.

Nigeria is a country to toil with nah....that's why they will take passports for 17 weeks and bounce people for no just reason.

Has anyone been to VFs recently someone I know said she went to pick up her passport and the place was so scanty you could count the people in the Canadian application center. How true is what she said?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by ziggy3579: 5:13pm On Sep 30, 2016
Which school u sef attend grin
iyobs7:
I have never been insulted the way a representative from Lambton for Nigeria one so called Chioma Udom insulted me today. She claimed my university was not part of the schools recognized by LAMBTON and so I can't be offered admission for a certificate course. I sha went online to send her an email with the attached pictures below.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by penitential(m): 5:42pm On Sep 30, 2016
grin grin grin grin.....michV, am not just here to exchange arguments. Everybody is subject to correction. We all learn.
michV:
she torchlight you wella grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by bbwollex(m): 6:00pm On Sep 30, 2016
zeongeon:

Yeah, that's true ooo.
My first time I went there last week, we that submitted app that day wasn't more than 9 .I was surprised to see Canadian embassy like that but later I thought maybe most people were submitting online app.
But still the embassy dry, na so so passport people dey come collect
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by hustla(m): 6:01pm On Sep 30, 2016
zeongeon:

I have no idea, I haven't even applied or something but it's obvious they don't want Nigerians to come and turn Canada to UK given the high volume of applications probably received
I'm sure it will be better next year
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by hustla(m): 6:03pm On Sep 30, 2016
michV:
go to German thread na so so testimony everytime,go to U.S thread na so so testimony too.

They don't offer the same incentives as Canada.
Getting a German citizenship, Never heard of it, Yankee own sef isn't that easy unless u want to marry a citizen

Canada is almost straightforward, I same as Australia I think

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Khalilrosul: 8:36pm On Sep 30, 2016
Please has there been any case where a text was sent by vfs that the application is ready and there was no prior mail for medical request and the visa was still approved?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Carter001(m): 8:55pm On Sep 30, 2016
Visa application, tracking ID No.20160609GHANSTUxxxx– Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office ACCRA , on 28/09/2016 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website

guess bae is comin baq wvout dat stamp grin grin grin .....next stop Germany ...
the funny thing is that d VO waited till d last day on my Turkish residence permit to elapse so i wont be able to travel out to reapply....

on behalf of incoming sorries (loll), thanks as 16 weeks journey had finally ended
and NO i wont be reapplying.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by zeongeon: 8:59pm On Sep 30, 2016
hustla:

I have no idea, I haven't even applied or something but it's obvious they don't want Nigerians to come and turn Canada to UK given the high volume of applications probably received
I'm sure it will be better next year

Then its the Arabs and middle eastern peeps that could be Isis agents that may stab, shoot or bomb there citizens they will gladly let in.

The fact is that if Nigeria as a country was well developed and had a powerful and vibrant economy then we would have got the respect we deserve....The youths that want to better there life are even suffering the greed and selfishness of our leaders.

I have read some post on this thread and with the documents some people are submitting and reasons the VOs are stating it seems they don't even look and read through applications they just refuse it.

Information reaching me makes me know that some countries there applicants dont package applications like Nigerians who trying to be very convincing include statement of account, assets, drafting very good SOP and even trying to give the VO what they want and need. Most applicants from other countries don't stress it.

Advice now is to get out of Nigeria and apply ooh...but if your faith can carry the burden of applying from home then you can apply from here.

God will see everyone through. Though the vision may tarry it will surely come to past.. Be positive

Good night.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by hustla(m): 9:08pm On Sep 30, 2016
zeongeon:

Then its the Arabs and middle eastern peeps that could be Isis agents that may stab, shoot or bomb there citizens they will gladly let in.

The fact is that if Nigeria as a country was well developed and had a powerful and vibrant economy then we would have got the respect we deserve....The youths that want to better there life are even suffering the greed and selfishness of our leaders.

I have read some post on this thread and with the documents some people are submitting and reasons the VOs are stating it seems they don't even look and read through applications they just refuse it.

Information reaching me makes me know that some countries there applicants dont package applications like Nigerians who trying to be very convincing include statement of account, assets, drafting very good SOP and even trying to give the VO what they want and need. Most applicants from other countries don't stress it.

Advice now is to get out of Nigeria and apply ooh...but if your faith can carry the burden of applying from home then you can apply from here.

God will see everyone through. Though the vision may tarry it will surely come to past.. Be positive

Good night.

Maybe they don't just want us in their country
Na them know sha, one way or the other, road go clear one day, we go fit face front
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by ziggy3579: 9:24pm On Sep 30, 2016
Na upfront medical u do abi?
Carter001:
Visa application, tracking ID No.20160609GHANSTUxxxx– Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office ACCRA , on 28/09/2016 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website

guess bae is comin baq wvout dat stamp grin grin grin .....next stop Germany ...
the funny thing is that d VO waited till d last day on my Turkish residence permit to elapse so i wont be able to travel out to reapply....

on behalf of incoming sorries (loll), thanks as 16 weeks journey had finally ended
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Carter001(m): 9:38pm On Sep 30, 2016
ziggy3579:
Na upfront medical u do abi?

emi kee , upfront for whr , make hospital chop my money untop refusal loll.....baba hwfar ur own ??, me and my frnd got delayed today....didnt get to link so i'll see reasons nxt week @vfs , gave up weeks ago sef ...d problem is not our app , its naija....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 30, 2016
Carter001:

i go still tell you sorry cos you cared during mine,
1HUSTLE*
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 30, 2016
Carter001:

I got the same message. I guess my app. And urs were treated on the same day. Pls when are you going to vfs for ur passport.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Carter001(m): 10:24pm On Sep 30, 2016
dynewitkes:

I got the same message. I guess my app. And urs were treated on the same day. Pls when are you going to vfs for ur passport.

eeyahh, sorry bruh....ryt now , i dnt av tym for vfs , i dont stay in lagos so going there could take some time ,i myt go after two weeks cos i dnt really need to knw d reasons since im nt reapplying ,

*Actually , i'm thanking the college for helping me keep my funds as $ will soon pass 500naira , make man use am fund db for germany nxt year....canny will b vision 2018......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by marvel4love: 11:07pm On Sep 30, 2016
My application has been delayed, I just tracked it and its has been dispatched to Vfs without medicals. Please how do I order for my GCMS note, I have someone that can help with it from Canada but don't know how to go about it. Thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by hustla(m): 11:11pm On Sep 30, 2016
Canadian cic Don dey get wetin them wnt, frustrating people so they won't reapply

angry
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by thesoj: 11:34pm On Sep 30, 2016
One that I can remember: https://www.nairaland.com/2557850/travelling-canada-part-9/149#40211234
But that's the only time on this thread that I know this happened. It was probably a mistake by CIC.
Khalilrosul:
Please has there been any case where a text was sent by vfs that the application is ready and there was no prior mail for medical request and the visa was still approved?

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by nam16: 11:42pm On Sep 30, 2016
Yes confirmed. was there ysday.
zeongeon:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by nam16: 11:55pm On Sep 30, 2016
nice course..CIC like this type of course...
oladesuk:
Hey guys, am a silent reader here and have been following the threads on here. I applied for study permit on July 22nd online, got the medical call yesterday September 29, did my medicals this morning in ikoyi. I pray it will all end in praise. School is Red river college, course is Aircraft Maintenance Engineer. Closing acc balnace its roughly 5m.

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (405)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Polish Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.