Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,085 members, 7,887,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:22 PM

Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari (27968 Views)

Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere / 'Some Women Roll Their Eyeballs To Entice Me' - Anthony Okogie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari by Originality007: 4:31pm On Aug 29, 2016
No political party in Nigeria has a monopoly of looters.

Gbam

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 29, 2016
franciskaine:
when someone says things that pleases ur bias it bcoms the truth but anyone that negates that bcoms a liar and fake. The cardinal said he should take it easy it corrupt politician until proven guilty, we all know how these criminals have sabotaged the system for their advantage. Saraki's case is a case handy on what extent politicians can go to remain with their loots. I respect the cardinal but to take everything he said hook, line and sinker is foolhardy of me. I really don't think the president has been fighting corrupt politicians from PDP alone, Dasuki is not from PDP. If you have facts of corruption against APC members channel ur evidence to the appropriate authority for investigation.

BURATAI

DANBAZAU

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari by bashydemy1: 4:38pm On Aug 29, 2016
plainol:
Someone needs to talk sense into Buhari's skull so he can be fully aware that the people are hungry and angry.
So when people are hungry what should Buhari do? Are Federal workers being owe any salary? Do you want him to go to farm to feed you? You guys always come here saying people are hungry and what na today people don dey hungry? make una go find work do.
Re: Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari by bigbigger8(m): 4:46pm On Aug 29, 2016
So what did d cardinal say here that has not been said before by many arm chair critics? Empty words with no practical suggestions as to how to move d Country forward. If Nigerians are hungry, should Buhari now go into massive food importation to meet our culinary needs? And pray sir,what should Buhari do in d face of fallen oil prices,and d continued destruction of our critical oil assets by criminals? I did not bother to read thru d whole report because i know its all just air with not useful substance. So much for an open letter. SMH!!
Re: Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari by isnovic(m): 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2016
Indeed I believe that their is an Elijah in the midst of the quacks we call MEN Of God.

This is telling the "catholic" truth the way it should be told, without fear or embellishment.

....O king!!!!, am not careful to answer thee on this matter.... if I perish I perish....Book of Daniel(Daniel vs Nebuchadnezzar)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari by smogup: 4:57pm On Aug 29, 2016
Cardinal please write it in Arabic cos that's the only thing the dullard can read.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari by Henrichemeka(m): 4:59pm On Aug 29, 2016
I don't think mr president reads papers
Re: Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari by omoharry(f): 5:06pm On Aug 29, 2016
canDy4eva:
There r better ways to address mr president other than calling him dumb or sensless. If you read properly the cardinal never called him names. If you stand face to face with mr president can u call him by name not to talk of calling him dumb. Its pity sha. The only thing you owe him and your country is prayers believe it or not.
Make we hear word,abeg.Were you not here when GEJ was called all manner of names and heaven did noo fall.So ee dey pain abi?hahaha!!..una never start..this one na just insult 101..APC is very good at criticing and name calling but they cannot even stomach half of what GEJ's administration was abe to tolerate..your party APC should sit up and move this country forward..they wanted to rule and bring about change abi? now what are they doing with the power they have been given?...of cause the blame game continues till 2019..that is thier major ideology..nothing but blame the previous administration..as if that was not the reason why they were voted out in the first place..what does that make of APC..empty headed party with no ideology and vision of how to lead . Mr president that you guys voted in even shed tears because he lost an election in 2011 and we taught for a man to cry passionatly for losing an election,it means he really has passion to rule the country and move it forward..ya..But what do we have..he has been voted in but he is busy flying round the world without any cut out policy of how to solve the problem at hand...making terrible mistakes by appointing incompetent people in sensitive ministries..He turn his head to the other side when his brothers, (the fulani headsmen ) are busy killing and maiming people at will, sacking them from thier villages and terrorising thier lives but he would rathers talk endlessly when it come to the Niger Delta militants..what kind of leader is he? He is not a tribal leader and a religious one at that? he is not a good leader ..a good leader will not make such comment like of 95% to the 5% buohaha!! so my sister Buhari is the president of Nigeria and he is not immune to criticing and insult from Nigerians just the way they came on Jonathan when they felt he was not doing his best..and you guys were enjoying the flow.,..now the table has turn and i believe you guys can take the heat.so you APC should get use to it and stop sounding like a broken record..respect ko..respect ni.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 29, 2016
Priceless/best piece i ever read from okogie!...the earlier the obstinate nomad heeds the clarion calls, the better for him, BUT for now, buhari is WASTE of my precious vote!!!

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari by VagileVictor(m): 5:19pm On Aug 29, 2016
The scriptures says if a leader is going astray, those ordained should call him to order and that I what Cardinal Okojie has done.

God bless you for sounding the trumpet to free yourself of any contrary actions.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari by columbus007(m): 5:43pm On Aug 29, 2016
All advice falls on deaf ears cheesy
Re: Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari by Laredojohn(m): 5:44pm On Aug 29, 2016
Nice one from a respected man of God, writing from the view of a common Nigeria who isn't politically pushed to write...hope the president takes time to read this, not all things are passed to aides, he too should at least read some and this is an example...

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari by monex(m): 5:45pm On Aug 29, 2016
ZuzuMan:
cool..

I WILL WAITE FOR THE ### MY OPEN LETTER WAS FORGED ### Version of the letter before I comment !!! grin grin grin

IS VERY HARD TO BELIEVE THE NIGERIA PRESS THESE DAYS ! cool

exactly. There are parts of the letter I think the Cardinal would have left out..
Re: Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari by 9japrof(m): 5:48pm On Aug 29, 2016
claremont:
It seems the easiest way to get 'likes' on Nairaland is to openly insult the President, a man old enough to be the Father/Grandfather of the same people insulting him. I'm shocked that female Nairalanders are joining in this disturbing thread, every front page of Nairaland is filled with people insulting a man older than them 3 times over.

You can disagree without being disagreeable. Argue against his policies constructively, leave the barely-lettered, unemployable males and un-marriageable, uncouth females to trade insults among themselves.

dude show me a past post u made in the build up to the last elections where you criticised those calling the past president names. Till you provide that, you are a facking hypocrite and needs to Shut da Bleep Up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari by ExplicitContent: 6:07pm On Aug 29, 2016
Best Open Letter of all times! grin

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari by mikehenrymp2(m): 6:24pm On Aug 29, 2016
bashydemy1:
So when people are hungry what should Buhari do? Are Federal workers being owe any salary? Do you want him to go to farm to feed you? You guys always come here saying people are hungry and what na today people don dey hungry? make una go find work do.

You are funny...seriously!
Re: Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari by Orikinla(m): 6:31pm On Aug 29, 2016
finalboss:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/beware-americans-even-bear-gifts/

[size=14pt]One of my mentors has said it all.
A well spoken word of wisdom is enough for the wise.[/size]

Re: Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari by Orikinla(m): 6:34pm On Aug 29, 2016
smogup:
Cardinal please write it in Arabic cos that's the only thing the dullard can read.

Re: Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari by Sirmuel1(m): 6:43pm On Aug 29, 2016
Buhari4dullard:
GOOD PIECE SIR!

HAS ANYBODY HEARD ANYTHING FROM THE TITHE LOVING & JET FLYING ADEBOYE ?

WE ALL NEED TO ACCEPT THE FACT THAT ADEBOYE IS ONLY INTERESTED IN TITHES!

THEY KILLED A KADUNA PASTOR,
WHAT HAS ADEBOYE SAID?
DID HE GO TO VISIT THE FAMILY?

IF HE IS A PROPHET AS HE LIKES TO MAKE OUT, WHY DID HE NO FORESEE ALL THESE angry

NIGERIANS WE ALL NEED TO WAKE UP AND EXAMINE THINGS!

Honestly, please stop smoking, it won't help you!
Adeboye is a figure head, he has people working for him, he has AGO's, Provincial pastors, Zonal Pastors, Area pastors, Parish pastors, Deacons, Deaconess, Workers and many others. He can't be everywhere.

By the way, we are talking about Buhari, not Adeboye!

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari by XaviDayo(m): 6:55pm On Aug 29, 2016
Rev Mbaka, over to you. Na silence things now...hahahahahah

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari by dadebayo1(m): 6:59pm On Aug 29, 2016
Thank you my cardinal... I am a Catholic so I will send the form below through my parish priest... Thank you for speaking the truth sir..

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari by adeusolu: 7:33pm On Aug 29, 2016
bashydemy1:

Please tell us who it that increased electricity tariff by 100%

Who was it that despite the fall in crude oil prices increased the pump price of all fuel by 85%

Who is it that introduced 50naira charge for any bank deposit to any account

Who is it that is trying to tax 9% for all phone recharge

Who is it that is formulating trial and error policies that is impoverishing Nigerians

Who is it that is arming and protect herdsmen as they murder women children and fetus and occupy their land in broad day light. Over 1000 innocent people killed in their sleep and not one arrest made..

Ok it is GEJ abi?

P

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari by Caveatemptor(m): 7:47pm On Aug 29, 2016
Mr President needs to purge himself of his dictatorial and messiah syndrome and listen to honest advise from true religious leaders like his eminence Archbishop Okogie.
Nigerians are hungry and angry. No single electoral promise has been brought to fruition and yet this APC government expects us to grin,bear and pretend all is well?
Mr Buhari will be held accountable for all his electoral promises. 2019 is just around the corner. I bought a Euro for 460 Naira today. The economy is collapsing everyday. Darkness from epileptic power supply is now an every minute companion,yet the government expects us to continue to pretend all is well?
Archbishop,may you live longer and provide honest and truthful advise unlike some deceitful religious leaders we know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari by greatgolis90: 7:52pm On Aug 29, 2016
Kudos sir! Pmb should n must listen to visionary n selfless men like d cardinal. Whatever agenda, b it hidden or otherwise, that pmb intends to actualise, He should b reminded that time alone is enough n qualified judge to vindicate us all. Nigeria is bigger than an individual, region, religion or ethnic group or any interest group.
Re: Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari by ivandragon: 7:57pm On Aug 29, 2016
claremont:
It seems the easiest way to get 'likes' on Nairaland is to openly insult the President, a man old enough to be the Father/Grandfather of the same people insulting him. I'm shocked that female Nairalanders are joining in this disturbing thread, every front page of Nairaland is filled with people insulting a man older than them 3 times over.

You can disagree without being disagreeable. Argue against his policies constructively, leave the barely-lettered, unemployable males and un-marriageable, uncouth females to trade insults among themselves.

very well put.

but the problem here is that the former president had it even worse. even his family was not spared the name calling... & a lot of people applauded.

a few people tried to speak out against such, but others were lost in the euphoria of the insult.

now the shoe is on the other foot...

I do hope that very soon, an olive branch will be extended & there will be an end to this very unwholesome trend.
Re: Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari by emmykk(m): 8:13pm On Aug 29, 2016
claremont:

A grandfather ought to be in the village doing medicative thinking about how he will be found rightouse with hiw maker when he pasa on and noy dictating the future of young once because where he buhari is going iw closer thqt were he is coming from.
Re: Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari by CioAngels(f): 8:42pm On Aug 29, 2016
President buhari does not want advise on the pages of newspapers. Abba kyari and daura, please release the president from your stranglehold/cage i beg you people.
Re: Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari by edlion57(m): 8:44pm On Aug 29, 2016
This is man DAT has Di's country at heart
Re: Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari by ehijoe(m): 8:45pm On Aug 29, 2016
More grace and wisdom to u sir, IJN. These are words Nigerian expected from somebody like Obasanjo, Rev. father Ubaka. But wot we hear then say are cooked Lies. saying that the President is on track and Nigerians should be patience. y are they saying this? Just because they want recognitions. none wants to tell d dull head man the truth. well I still remember God's words. instead of God to change the purpose of life, e will rather change man. Buhari is nothing for God to change but is good that God's annoited servant has spoken. and we know that Buhari still he one ear woking. Let him hear.
Re: Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari by Buhari4dullard: 9:33pm On Aug 29, 2016
Sirmuel1:

Honestly, please stop smoking, it won't help you!
Adeboye is a figure head, he has people working for him, he has AGO's, Provincial pastors, Zonal Pastors, Area pastors, Parish pastors, Deacons, Deaconess, Workers and many others. He can't be everywhere.

By the way, we are talking about Buhari, not Adeboye!

So he can speak about men wearing beards and condemn it but not the killings?

You must be one of the famous zombies they talk about!

XaviDayo:
Rev Mbaka, over to you. Na silence things now...hahahahahah

No mind Mbaka, just like Adeboye na money dem dey follow, useless men!

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari by chidiillah(m): 10:04pm On Aug 29, 2016
thank you my lordship, you have spoken, but my bishop,pls kindly send a message to Ejike mbaka,to be mindful,and leave politics,

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari by Infoay: 10:07pm On Aug 29, 2016
Without sentiment, I think this letter is a hit back to back on the current state of the nation and government. A very brave man of God indeed. God bless you sir.

Lets hope it will heartily gets to it target and attended to... Amen!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 / Shiloh 2015 Live Update / “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.