Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,100 members, 7,887,188 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:28 AM

Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari (27969 Views)

Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere / 'Some Women Roll Their Eyeballs To Entice Me' - Anthony Okogie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari by bashydemy1: 10:58pm On Aug 29, 2016
adeusolu:

Please tell us who it that increased electricity tariff by 100%

Well thank God people are starting to enjoy what they are being paid for, I stay in Cotonou and pay about 20k naira monthly for light alone.

Who was it that despite the fall in crude oil prices increased the pump price of all fuel by 85%

Yes because subsidy is scam and the president stop it so those useless cabal will stop milking Nigeria.

Who is it that introduced 50naira charge for any bank deposit to any account

I have never felt anything like that since i have been depositing cash i mean since 2015.

Who is it that is trying to tax 9% for all phone recharge

So una no wan pay tax before? Beside they never charge the user but the company.

Who is it that is formulating trial and error policies that is impoverishing Nigerians

It's due to the damage your paymaster have put Nigeria in the past, Remember Iweala already warn GEJ to safe for doomsday like this in 2012. Instead the stewpid fedora man keep embezling and sharing the money instead of saving.

Who is it that is arming and protect herdsmen as they murder women children and fetus and occupy their land in broad day light. Over 1000 innocent people killed in their sleep and not one arrest made..

Ok it is GEJ abi?

So it's Buhari that is arming them? if so let assume it's GEJ that is arming Boko Haram then that make them go wide and he is doing the same to scavenger now

P

My response in blue
Re: Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari by canDy4eva(f): 11:39pm On Aug 29, 2016
omoharry:
Make we hear word,abeg.Were you not here when GEJ was called all manner of names and heaven did noo fall.So ee dey pain abi?hahaha!!..una never start..this one na just insult 101..APC is very good at criticing and name calling but they cannot even stomach half of what GEJ's administration was abe to tolerate..your party APC should sit up and move this country forward..they wanted to rule and bring about change abi? now what are they doing with the power they have been given?...of cause the blame game continues till 2019..that is thier major ideology..nothing but blame the previous administration..as if that was not the reason why they were voted out in the first place..what does that make of APC..empty headed party with no ideology and vision of how to lead . Mr president that you guys voted in even shed tears because he lost an election in 2011 and we taught for a man to cry passionatly for losing an election,it means he really has passion to rule the country and move it forward..ya..But what do we have..he has been voted in but he is busy flying round the world without any cut out policy of how to solve the problem at hand...making terrible mistakes by appointing incompetent people in sensitive ministries..He turn his head to the other side when his brothers, (the fulani headsmen ) are busy killing and maiming people at will, sacking them from thier villages and terrorising thier lives but he would rathers talk endlessly when it come to the Niger Delta militants..what kind of leader is he? He is not a tribal leader and a religious one at that? he is not a good leader ..a good leader will not make such comment like of 95% to the 5% buohaha!! so my sister Buhari is the president of Nigeria and he is not immune to criticing and insult from Nigerians just the way they came on Jonathan when they felt he was not doing his best..and you guys were enjoying the flow.,..now the table has turn and i believe you guys can take the heat.so you APC should get use to it and stop sounding like a broken record..respect ko..respect ni.
No;1 mr man I don't belong to any party. No;2 who insult don help. No;3 from your write up I can c that you belong to PDP but let me tell you something you don't know like the Cardinal rightly said be you PDP or APC the major goal should be how to move Nigeria forward. At least you delivered your point without any form of insult. I think the major goal of my previous write up was achieved. God bless you. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari by isiegbe(m): 2:42am On Aug 30, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Did he write a letter to jonathan to save when oil was 100 dollars...please face your missionary job..save souls...leave politics!!!
did u say this to mbaka when he was busy deceiving people in the name of prophecy
Re: Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari by chimauga(m): 4:10am On Aug 30, 2016
Anthony okogie and the truth are
Re: Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari by DanielPop(m): 11:41am On Aug 30, 2016
Did he say that?.... It is true that commonsense dictates that you appoint men and women you can trust. But if most of the people you trust are from one section of the country and practice the same religion, then you and all of us are living in insecurity.

Wonders! grin

Re: Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari by Sirmuel1(m): 1:21pm On Aug 30, 2016
[quote author=Buhari4dullard post=48909567]
Re: Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari by Sirmuel1(m): 1:33pm On Aug 30, 2016
Buhari4dullard:

So he can speak about men wearing beards and condemn it but not the killings?
You must be one of the famous zombies they talk about!

I'm just trying to tell you that he doesn't hear everything.
If I'm a zombie, then you must be the chief wailer, welcome brother!!! grin
Re: Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari by egobetatoday: 2:37pm On Aug 30, 2016
globe16:
He should put it in cartoons

i agree. Maybe we wouldnt have been in this situation if all his ministers learn to put things in catoons. Imagine if economic issues are put in comics for his easy understanding?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 / Shiloh 2015 Live Update / “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.