Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,342 members, 7,974,448 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 03:36 AM

Fayose Signs Ekiti Anti-Gazing Bill Into Law, Herdsmen To Be Jailed For 6 Months - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Signs Ekiti Anti-Gazing Bill Into Law, Herdsmen To Be Jailed For 6 Months (31074 Views)

The New Law For Ekiti Cultists As Fayose Signs Anti-cultism Bill Into Law (Pics) / Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics / Fayose Signs Ekiti Open Grazing Prohibition Bill (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Anti-Gazing Bill Into Law, Herdsmen To Be Jailed For 6 Months by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 29, 2016
This man has just earned my RED CAP

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Anti-Gazing Bill Into Law, Herdsmen To Be Jailed For 6 Months by aribisala0(m): 6:56pm On Aug 29, 2016
It is important to educate ourselves before speaking. Every one has a RIGHT to drive a TRUCK. But not every one can drive a truck. To drive a truck one must QUALIFY by meeting set criteria
The same applies to an airplane. Everyone has a RIGHT to establish a BANK but not everyone can establish a bank .WHY?? regulations. No one has a right to drive against the direction of traffic and so on.

Indeed Ekiti state is well within its rights to require herdsmen to get a licence just like all other kinds of regulated activity e.g selling alcohol.
If you cannot pass the law school exams your RIGHT to practising law is aborted.
I have a right to establish a zoo and keep lions and government has the power to issue or deny licences for such activity
In summary government has the right to regulate virtually everything. They can declare a road one way. They can declare an area noo go area for Okada. They cand declare that trucks only move at night and yes they can tax herdsmen. They can require them to have insurance and they can require them to test their animals for diseases and where diseases are present require them to cull the entire herd. Who pays for that? Well government can require them to get insurance for such eventuality and where they cannot find a willing insurer,too bad!.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Anti-Gazing Bill Into Law, Herdsmen To Be Jailed For 6 Months by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 29, 2016
So what should we do now?
EazyMoh:
State Laws versus federal laws, this bill ain't going nowhere. A Nigerian has a constitutional right to move around in to any part of the country lawfully.
*modified
All those people quoting me and saying;
1. Fulani are roaming with guns. I believe not just Fulani but anybody in possession of AK47 if not a security agent is a terrorist and should be arrested. I have personally never seen a Fulani wielding one.
2. Fulani are destroying people's farmlands, I don't know which state in Nigeria is that legal? Anybody found vandalizing people's farmlands should arrested.
BUT you can't deny people their means of legitimate livelihood for political reasons.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Anti-Gazing Bill Into Law, Herdsmen To Be Jailed For 6 Months by Smooyis(m): 7:00pm On Aug 29, 2016
BiafraIShere:
I just love this man (NO HOMO PLS) I seriously doubt Fayose is a yoruba man, he is so unlike them!! Shame on cry cry babies like Ugwuanyi.

He is a full fledged yoruba man. We Ekiti people don't mess around,nor condone cheating. You see what am saying. We don't flex muscle for nothing, rather we act swiftly. Kudos to the governor.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Anti-Gazing Bill Into Law, Herdsmen To Be Jailed For 6 Months by aninexzy(m): 7:02pm On Aug 29, 2016
[quote auth or=yemexy post=48902448]Better [/quote]. Na so brave Governor, who wan vex abt dat law make him vex Cos him vex no go fit resurrect dead mAn hence can't change the law

1 Like

Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Anti-Gazing Bill Into Law, Herdsmen To Be Jailed For 6 Months by Sundayvictor0(m): 7:06pm On Aug 29, 2016
This is a nice step you are taking to curb crime in this country..thumbs up to you

#i am not a fan of you though but i appreciate this step you have taken

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Anti-Gazing Bill Into Law, Herdsmen To Be Jailed For 6 Months by saibaba2(m): 7:07pm On Aug 29, 2016
waiting for the middle-belt States (Benue State 4 eg)
Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Anti-Gazing Bill Into Law, Herdsmen To Be Jailed For 6 Months by Deepfreezer(m): 7:10pm On Aug 29, 2016
ebosie11:

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/flashgov-fayose-just-signed-ekiti-state.html
I admire and respect this mans bravery alot, I don't think some governors acknowledge the power they possess.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Anti-Gazing Bill Into Law, Herdsmen To Be Jailed For 6 Months by decomaniaboss(f): 7:21pm On Aug 29, 2016
shammah1:
Nice. 6 months is too small though. I'd prefer 6 years
I prefer hanging straight grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Anti-Gazing Bill Into Law, Herdsmen To Be Jailed For 6 Months by nnokwa042(m): 7:24pm On Aug 29, 2016
EazyMoh:
State Laws versus federal laws, this bill ain't going nowhere. A Nigerian has a constitutional right to move around in to any part of the country lawfully.
*modified
1. Fulani are roaming with guns. I believe not just Fulani but anybody in possession of AK47 if not a security agent is a terrorist and should be arrested. I have personally never seen a Fulani wielding one.
2. Fulani are destroying people's farmlands, I don't know which state in Nigeria is that legal? Anybody found vandalizing people's farmlands should arrested.
BUT you can't deny people their means of legitimate livelihood for political reasons.
the question is how can nigerian pay with thier lives and farm land's just because fulani people want to feed thier cattles, which other tribe goes to people farm distroys it and kill the farm owners..those barbarians fulanis ve murdered more than 10000 innocent nigerian let them stay in jigawa

1 Like

Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Anti-Gazing Bill Into Law, Herdsmen To Be Jailed For 6 Months by jtwest(m): 7:32pm On Aug 29, 2016
:DI wonder if pmb will talk, am not expecting him tho cos when ppl were being killed, he didn't say naada! Now price of cow meat go triple for Ekiti! angry

1 Like

Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Anti-Gazing Bill Into Law, Herdsmen To Be Jailed For 6 Months by Bakass(m): 7:33pm On Aug 29, 2016
GOD WILL BLESS YOU IN DEED AND ENLARGE YOUR TERITORY, GUIDE AND PROTECT YOU FROM EVERY ODDS OF THIS LIFE IN JESUS NAME. dont mind the other uselless yoruba states. kip de gud wok

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Anti-Gazing Bill Into Law, Herdsmen To Be Jailed For 6 Months by codemaniacs: 7:35pm On Aug 29, 2016
k

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Anti-Gazing Bill Into Law, Herdsmen To Be Jailed For 6 Months by 9japride(m): 7:38pm On Aug 29, 2016
codemaniacs:

you are replying a northerner and u think he will agree with you

you want me to believe the person u replied has not read on how they've killed people... they attack villages... it is not about the farmlands and it has never been about the farmlands... Its about killing and taking over the land..

Let this be the last time u would consider responding to anyone that supports killing of southerners directly or indirectly even if the person is a southerner..
[color=#006600][/color]

It's difficult for them to reason well. I don't take them serious these days. They argue blindly. So wicked and devilish fellows.
Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Anti-Gazing Bill Into Law, Herdsmen To Be Jailed For 6 Months by CioAngels(f): 7:39pm On Aug 29, 2016
Fa yo se, after praising you, you disappointed me greatly. What is six month, it should be atlest, lest two year with hard labour. They don't have mercy, do they?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Anti-Gazing Bill Into Law, Herdsmen To Be Jailed For 6 Months by codemaniacs: 7:44pm On Aug 29, 2016
k

1 Like

Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Anti-Gazing Bill Into Law, Herdsmen To Be Jailed For 6 Months by suraaj(m): 7:50pm On Aug 29, 2016
abokibuhari:
the only brave man in the history of of the Yoruba race after fani kayode

awolowo can't and is not fit to untie fayose's number
I know nobody told you in the past but am telling you now that you really really need psychological evaluation because you are mentally unbalance.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Anti-Gazing Bill Into Law, Herdsmen To Be Jailed For 6 Months by 9japride(m): 7:52pm On Aug 29, 2016
codemaniacs:

they don't argue blindly... they argue in support of their ethnic group.. just wait and see how one "self acclaimed" yoruba leader will come out tomorrow and say "what fayose is doing is wrong"....

you better take them seriously... the future of southern Nigeria depends on how well southerners protect themselves..
[color=#006600][/color]

U are right. It's very unfortunate the way they reason like animals. They can support their own, check out no northerner is criticising Buhari and fulani herdsmen. Southerners really need to come together fight those devilish elements

1 Like

Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Anti-Gazing Bill Into Law, Herdsmen To Be Jailed For 6 Months by gbishman: 7:57pm On Aug 29, 2016
Is this how this man dresses to the office
Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Anti-Gazing Bill Into Law, Herdsmen To Be Jailed For 6 Months by nnokwa042(m): 8:05pm On Aug 29, 2016
codemaniacs:

you are replying a northerner and u think he will agree with you

you want me to believe the person u replied has not read on how they've killed people... they attack villages... it is not about the farmlands and it has never been about the farmlands... Its about killing and taking over the land..

Let this be the last time u would consider responding to anyone that supports killing of southerners directly or indirectly even if the person is a southerner..
the tin tire me oooh they go on killing people to take over thier farmland, Argentina second biggest world beef supplier u never hear that cattle owners over there goes to peoples farm to distroys

1 Like

Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Anti-Gazing Bill Into Law, Herdsmen To Be Jailed For 6 Months by Kaycee625(m): 8:13pm On Aug 29, 2016
This is what our fat governor in enugu should do, but instead he will be shedding crocodile tears upandan, dat someone is loyal doesn't mean he is competent, and really disappointed in gbugburu government in enugu state

1 Like

Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Anti-Gazing Bill Into Law, Herdsmen To Be Jailed For 6 Months by jay7(m): 8:52pm On Aug 29, 2016
2dugged:
this is very commendable, no cow is worth more than the life of a human being, I hope other states will follow suit

True talk

1 Like

Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Anti-Gazing Bill Into Law, Herdsmen To Be Jailed For 6 Months by Alfranco(m): 8:54pm On Aug 29, 2016
Smooyis:

He is a full fledged yoruba man. We Ekiti people don't mess around,nor condone cheating. You see what am saying. We don't flex muscle for nothing, rather we act swiftly. Kudos to the governor.

It should also be criminal for male youths of any Ekiti household to cry like a certain Mr Governor, having done nothing to resist 'evil herdsmen' attacks. lol
Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Anti-Gazing Bill Into Law, Herdsmen To Be Jailed For 6 Months by abbeyty(m): 9:10pm On Aug 29, 2016
jtwest:
:DI wonder if pmb will talk, am not expecting him tho cos when ppl were being killed, he didn't say naada! Now price of cow meat go triple for Ekiti! angry

they will become vegetarian then,those who cant will eat chicken instead.
Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Anti-Gazing Bill Into Law, Herdsmen To Be Jailed For 6 Months by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 29, 2016
EazyMoh:
*modified

While you have the constitutional right to move freely, you do not have the right to occupy another person's property, or move animals into another person's land. Else i can decide to walk into your compound to rear my goats
Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Anti-Gazing Bill Into Law, Herdsmen To Be Jailed For 6 Months by nkemjacob2(m): 9:13pm On Aug 29, 2016
This what i was expecting the two confused governors of benue and enugu state should have done, morgaging the lives of their citizen wen they have their personal security. Is it by force to eat cow? And has anyone heard of herdsmen attack in ekiti? We should stop deceiving ourself o. Enugu and benue indegenes to mount pressure on their so called confused govenors. How can an attack repeat itself continuously are the people sleeping or what?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Anti-Gazing Bill Into Law, Herdsmen To Be Jailed For 6 Months by Ake1: 9:15pm On Aug 29, 2016
How this law helped Ekiti people solve their social economic challenges?
Fayose is just vengeful.
The much you destroy are available in Ekiti state before expiration of your govt in 2018 God's willing
Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Anti-Gazing Bill Into Law, Herdsmen To Be Jailed For 6 Months by Damdeok(m): 9:19pm On Aug 29, 2016
Na so, if possible life imprisonment
Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Anti-Gazing Bill Into Law, Herdsmen To Be Jailed For 6 Months by endove(f): 9:54pm On Aug 29, 2016
And ugwuanyi is still forming cry cry baby

1 Like

Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Anti-Gazing Bill Into Law, Herdsmen To Be Jailed For 6 Months by francisbarrack(m): 10:07pm On Aug 29, 2016
abokibuhari:
the only brave man in the history of of the Yoruba race after fani kayode

awolowo can't and is not fit to untie fayose's number
Omokoomo ikeji aja so u still exist
Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Anti-Gazing Bill Into Law, Herdsmen To Be Jailed For 6 Months by aniteze(m): 10:10pm On Aug 29, 2016
EazyMoh:
*modified

You are just talking nonsense is like hand never touch u so all these things Herdsman are doing killing people in their own land yet u still support them.don't worry they will soon catch ur sister and rape her and kill one in our family so dat u know he e day sweet .Idiot.
Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Anti-Gazing Bill Into Law, Herdsmen To Be Jailed For 6 Months by Stanbeto: 10:46pm On Aug 29, 2016
Gud 1 AY

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Archbishop Of Canterbury After Chatham House Event / Police Arrest 2 Suspected Thugs For Disrupting APC Rally In Rivers / Aso Rock Orders Reversal Of New Postings In SSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.