Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:51 AM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) - Satellite TV Technology (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) (252700 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (170) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by olason(m): 6:01am On Mar 21, 2010
Enigma, bros tanx d remote is d same wit d one shown by Blackstars. have try several codes including d ones u posted. @Oga Bigjoe, happy belated birthday, and some of us too including myself who wil b doing same dis month i say happy Birthday in advance.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by olatufu(m): 6:10am On Mar 21, 2010
I saw an installer battling wit nilesat in my area.after 3 days wit no result,i checked in.wit theoretical knwledge 4rm ds thread,i started giving orders.dy wud v tot i v bin doin it for years bt God knows i v neva touched a dish as big as 4m in my life.after jst 2 hrs,green came up and i left immediately.people ar already askin 4rm me d cost of installin it.thanks gurus in d house.my status has changed.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by olason(m): 6:14am On Mar 21, 2010
All, our respected and amiable Oga Badaru has said several times dat 4u to get Nile d key word is patience, 2ndly get ur self srt 4650 to track and make sure ur Nss 7ku get to 97% signal quality. if u do this u wil come bak and testify. gd luck
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Blakstars(m): 6:28am On Mar 21, 2010
Emeritus153:

@blackstar, i have tried to rescan my astra2b. I got no additional channels. I want to know if those channels stil on. thanks
@emeritus No they are off now. but below is a channel list as they appear on my 69x

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by zambeat(m): 9:54am On Mar 21, 2010
@all.Help gurus.I'got a strong srt 3741 receiver.Now it keeps losing its signal.One minute am watching a channel like emmanuel tv at 98% signal level then the signal just goes.Same with Botswana tv.It sometimes pops up when i loose the signals to the other fta channels.What could be causing this?Help!!!!!!!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by IRAPADA(m): 10:51am On Mar 21, 2010
zambeat:

@all.Help gurus.I'got a strong srt 3741 receiver.Now it keeps losing its signal.One minute am watching a channel like emmanuel tv at 98% signal level then the signal just goes.Same with Botswana tv.It sometimes pops up when i loose the signals to the other fta channels.What could be causing this?Help!!!!!!!
it may be 4rm d lnb,try change d lnb and see welda d prob wil be solve
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Sunsat(m): 11:24am On Mar 21, 2010
Watch manchester united vs liverpool by 2:30 pm today at MBC 3 LIVE
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by borderline(m): 11:29am On Mar 21, 2010
@george
i read ur post some pages back about how u used ur satfinder to 'easily' locate a positn. As i'm preparing 4 tracking new birds,notably w2a on my 1.8m & nile much later,i really think i shud get dat satfinder to save me d stress of moving big dishes up &down,left &down aimlessly
so,kindly give me a breakdown of how this stuff works,its connection &other things, pictures wud be appreciated too.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by borderline(m): 11:34am On Mar 21, 2010
@george
by d way george,
wat are d specificatns &full name of dat premium ku lnb u talked about being the best for 90cm pan dishes?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by IRAPADA(m): 11:54am On Mar 21, 2010
borderline:

@george
i read your post some pages back about how u used your satfinder to 'easily' locate a positn. As i'm preparing 4 tracking new birds,notably w2a on my 1.8m & nile much later,i really think i shud get dat satfinder to save me d stress of moving big dishes up &down,left &down aimlessly
so,kindly give me a breakdown of how this stuff works,its connection &other things, pictures wud be appreciated too.
@borderline, pls how can i track badr with 2.4mesh
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by ikeduru: 1:55pm On Mar 21, 2010
@ikefra,methinks ur help is needed by posting the position of ur lnb on 2.4m mesh dish for nile sat reception . 1,2,3,, e.t.c O'clock position since you are the first person to have posted nailing of that bird with the same stuff of IRAPADA's.
ASAP please.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by borderline(m): 2:23pm On Mar 21, 2010
@irapada
if i'm not mistaking,akure is in ondostate. i'av a number of friends there who could help wit some 'manual labour & other logistics'
but i av to refer u to my ogas here who av trackd both nilesat,badr4 &hotbird before & whose wealth of experience is as good as it gets.
george,olofofo,badaru
over to you.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by captainus: 2:30pm On Mar 21, 2010
@all man u vrs liverpool live on crtv
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by IRAPADA(m): 3:19pm On Mar 21, 2010
@borderline, pls give d names of dose ur frd in akure and nos
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by IRAPADA(m): 3:29pm On Mar 21, 2010
@all, is dis connection wrong or right

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by IRAPADA(m): 3:35pm On Mar 21, 2010
More pics of d dish and lnb

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by hooged: 3:38pm On Mar 21, 2010
@irapada, segunfms thanks for response i succesfully nail my bird 2day malagascar and multi tv all i need now is mpeg4 'cos its only 3 statns dat are showing on multi tv. IM I WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF FTA?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by IRAPADA(m): 4:06pm On Mar 21, 2010
hooged:

@irapada, segunfms thanks for response i succesfully nail my bird 2day malagascar and multi tv all i need now is mpeg4 'cos its only 3 statns dat are showing on multi tv. IM I WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF FTA?
@segun, u re highly wel come
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Ameboperoo(m): 4:47pm On Mar 21, 2010
Hooged. U've been able 2 track a sat on your own, congrats. Did you say u got Magadascar on astra2b? May be they have just started. I think its also on Ew3a.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by olatiler(m): 5:11pm On Mar 21, 2010
@irapada u are welcome to world of fta, i was highly happy to see fta member coming 4m akure oye pls lets join hand & brain together here is my gringrin 08036333978 ikefra my old friend longtime, expect my call soon
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by IRAPADA(m): 5:30pm On Mar 21, 2010
More pic

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Rextab(m): 6:40pm On Mar 21, 2010
@ captainus. The crtv that shows epl football.is it the one on astra 2b @ 28 deg?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by fxproff(m): 7:58pm On Mar 21, 2010
crtv
Satellites Atlantic Bird 3
NSS 7 (CanalSat Horizons)
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by spacevice(m): 8:05pm On Mar 21, 2010
Rextab:

@ captainus. The crtv that shows epl football.is it the one on astra 2b @ 28 deg?

Yes
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by sunnymavis: 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2010
hello am sunny from Gambia west Africa.if some one we hep me how can i get emmanuel tv. free how to fix it c band or ku band i need freq an the sb and degre its west or east
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by IRAPADA(m): 9:18pm On Mar 21, 2010
sunnymavis:

hello am sunny from Gambia west Africa.if some one we hep me how can i get emmanuel tv. free how to fix it c band or ku band i need freq an the sb and degre its west or east
all u need are strong receiver or other,ku band lnb,90cm dish, coaxial cable and tv.Use freq 12682 syb rate 26657 and pol v to get ur emma tv
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by borderline(m): 6:39am On Mar 22, 2010
@irapada
dats my no.give me a call & 2geda wit olatiler,you guys can work sth out frm ur end.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by alancruise(m): 9:58am On Mar 22, 2010
Mornin 2all. Pls help confirm? To mpeg 4 users?Is it true dat SABC 1,2,3, & Etv are now on sirus4 4.8degree? Are they on mpeg4 or mpeg2? Or may be encrypted? Pls help me gurus in da house.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Ameboperoo(m): 10:04am On Mar 22, 2010
I still blind scanned my 53x on sirius this morning, nothing like that.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by GeorgeD1(m): 10:23am On Mar 22, 2010
IRAPADA:

@george pls post d list of all sat your 3 in 1 lnb is getting if u ve posted it b4 on wht page and pls do u get badr and nilesat on d dish

@IRAPADA,
My channel list is over 1,000 on my motorised. How can I possibly post all of them here?

For badr, yes I do recieve it on my 3m but not same position with nilesat.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by GeorgeD1(m): 10:26am On Mar 22, 2010
@borderline,
The satfinder I was refering to is a software installed on my system. You can download and update transponders from time to time and that is what I normally do.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Dejsam(m): 11:12am On Mar 22, 2010
@irapada,

why are u using all those wires to hold your lnb together.why not get bolt and nut that will size it and make your job very clean.it will even make your reception easier.just a suggestion, but i think its better.then it will be better u get a combined c and ku band scaller.or even c-band lnb attachment scaller.u can as well get an original scaller for the fuji lnb u are using.

enjoy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (170)

All About Nilesat Installations / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Strong Receivers Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.