Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 01:00 AM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) - Satellite TV Technology (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) (252702 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (170) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by segunfms(m): 3:00pm On Mar 20, 2010
@hooged

W3a use 12728 v 30000 but for my own dish is on h not v.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by segunfms(m): 3:00pm On Mar 20, 2010
@all

Live EPL on this website www.ilemi.com just choose any match you wish to watch. am watching A- Villa Vs Wolves live on this site, but you will need very fast internet service to do so. enjoy.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by ikeduru: 3:09pm On Mar 20, 2010
@IRAPADA,take note of ikefra post/comment on reception of nile sat with 2.4m mesh dish . i suggest you give it a trial first before gumming and patching with tarpaulin . @ikefra,thanks for the
info .
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by ikeduru: 3:14pm On Mar 20, 2010
@all,A VILLA vs WOLVES on crtv .
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by fxproff(m): 3:48pm On Mar 20, 2010
@ segunfms
the link you gave for epl online is dangerous and can harm computer,
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by IRAPADA(m): 3:54pm On Mar 20, 2010
@ikeduru, thanks i wil try it again wit fuji lnb, hopefuly it wil wk dis tim
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by segunfms(m): 3:57pm On Mar 20, 2010
@fxproff

no ooo the site is ok, are you using avg anti-virus?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by segunfms(m): 4:00pm On Mar 20, 2010
@ all

Multitv is off for the past 15mins now, am watching german league b4 and the signal just stop. can someone confirm.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Ameboperoo(m): 4:13pm On Mar 20, 2010
Segunfms Multitv has been on and of 4 days now. Anyone tracking Astra2b should bear this in mind. It may be off at that particular time.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by toxnaija: 4:18pm On Mar 20, 2010
biggjoe,
happy birthday to you.i think i need to overhaul my system when i return to naija.i can feel the developments in the satellite world especially on w2a.

badaru1,
pls get in touch with me on yahoo messenger.a very nice student here in leicester is visiting naija on tuesday for the easter break.i can talk to her to help you with any good you ordered but it has to be ready by monday.

all,
on the issue of hiding etv's test tx.,it is laughable.we should stop building mountains out of molehill.they are aware that it is free so why hide it from people.the info will soon flood all the satellite fora on the internet especially the middle east.it is not wrong to post feed and fta frequencies.enough of all these secrecy.i remember that in 2003/2004,DSTV left MM and Supersport3 open on cable MMDS transmission for almost two years before they stopped mmds tx.the heavens did not fall!thanks to enigma for shedding more light on it.i dont think we can ignore etv for anything though they could be annoying.i enjoyed all their shows.
you can watch orbit showtime 2 on sopcast.com but the signal is not too good even here in the uk!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by princeparis(m): 4:41pm On Mar 20, 2010
@GEORGE_D, Can i use 1.8m dish for w2a and w3a since they are close together which other sat can i get.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by bodejohn(m): 4:46pm On Mar 20, 2010
ikeduru:

@all,A VILLA vs WOLVES on crtv .

Can you confirm if CRTV will be airing Arsenal - West Ham match?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by GeorgeD1(m): 4:59pm On Mar 20, 2010
prince paris:

@GEORGE_D, Can i use 1.8m dish for w2a and w3a since they are close together which other sat can i get.

@prince paris,
Yes, you can. As a matter of fact I am getting both of them in the same position on my motorised dish. Remember w3a is on 7E while w2a is on 10E and due to the arrangement of my 3-in-1 lnb set up, when the c band lnb is on w2a, the ku lnb fits exactly into 7E recieving w3a same time. Even if your not on motorised, you can always try same arrangement on your fixed dish and it will work.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by GeorgeD1(m): 5:01pm On Mar 20, 2010
@Blackstars,
So sorry about your troubles with the SKY HD remote. I see Enigma is already helping you out.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by najmgiwa: 5:12pm On Mar 20, 2010
olason, here i come
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by princeparis(m): 6:07pm On Mar 20, 2010
@GEORGE_D. Thanks. I will be going to alaba to get my own 1.8m and strong 69x. For me to motorise the dish, i believe all i need is a positioner. What is the difference btw it and hh motor.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by GeorgeD1(m): 6:27pm On Mar 20, 2010
@prince paris,
HH motors are mainly used for dishes 1.2m and below while a positioner and jack are used to motorise dishes 1.8m and above.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Paps1: 6:28pm On Mar 20, 2010
@ all i can confirm that there are new channels on sirius 4.8e 12523h 30000 which include Sabc but on my 4669x i receive only the video but no audio. The audio format is AAC can anyone confirm if audio is coming
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by princeparis(m): 6:30pm On Mar 20, 2010
@all. arsenal vs westham. live on w3a.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by princeparis(m): 6:42pm On Mar 20, 2010
@GEORGE. Thanks. I will get the positioner and jack then if it is not expensive. @PAPS1. There is nothing on the TP you posted, it is red, no signal. I have been monitoring the TP, i will try later in the evening again.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by bodejohn(m): 7:10pm On Mar 20, 2010
prince paris:

@all. arsenal vs westham. live on w3a.

Same with CRTV - Enjoy!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Blakstars(m): 7:26pm On Mar 20, 2010
@all
rescan astra 2b . Eight more channels added on 12.692H S/R 20.799
channels are
1.INF VIVE
2.INF AFRICAN MOVIE
3.SETANTA SPORT
4.LOVE WORLD
5.INF DICE
6. INF MOVIE EXP
7. INFNITY TV
8. ACBN

enjoy while it lasts
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Blakstars(m): 7:30pm On Mar 20, 2010
George_D:

@Blackstars,
So sorry about your troubles with the SKY HD remote. I see Enigma is already helping you out.
@ George_D
Thanks for the concern you r always the man.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Paps1: 7:53pm On Mar 20, 2010
@prince paris check ur tp it is available on mpeg 4 and u can change to v or H to check.they all under NDS but some are watchable
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Blakstars(m): 7:58pm On Mar 20, 2010
The tp just went red. probably its a test transmission or something
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by zenus(m): 8:16pm On Mar 20, 2010
good news @CRTV
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by jossybless(m): 9:54pm On Mar 20, 2010
@Olason,Blackstars,Enigma
Well the Skylife HD has earlier explained by my fellow Nairalanders I do have same with Olason but it was God that helped out in Alaba market that faithful day that I got the same type of remote shown by Blackstar working with the decoder but when you go ahead it will prompt for a password which will then allow you into the set up properly. That is what we are searchiung for now ,

Enigma am lending my voice also for your kind assitance to help with the password if you can

Thanks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Emeritus153: 10:06pm On Mar 20, 2010
@blackstar, i have tried to rescan my astra2b. I got no additional channels. I want to know if those channels stil on. thanks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by ekonibaje(m): 10:36pm On Mar 20, 2010
hi,mr toxnIJa,how obodu oyinbo,hpe things are getg to plan.the station dat are view on astra are infinity tv dat soon to be lunchd.loveworld tv will be parmantely move frm intelsat to astra.--dis are infinity phone numbers 01230264-5.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by IRAPADA(m): 12:01am On Mar 21, 2010
@george pls post d list of all sat your 3 in 1 lnb is getting if u ve posted it b4 on wht page and pls do u  get badr and nilesat on  d dish
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by IRAPADA(m): 12:20am On Mar 21, 2010
@all, i been trying to nail nilesat wit my 2.4mesh but tin jst refuse even when my nss is hitting 98%,im use fuji lnb to track.Pls can i use d dish track badr since most of d entertainment chs on nileare on it[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by olatufu(m): 5:57am On Mar 21, 2010
@ oga olofofo,2m has refused 2 turn green wen odas r hitting close 2 96%.v checked d installatn as directed bt stil no result.helep me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (170)

All About Nilesat Installations / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Strong Receivers Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.