Stats: 3,188,904 members, 7,935,876 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 05:42 PM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) - Satellite TV Technology (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) (254330 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (170) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Ameboperoo(m): 2:24pm On Apr 12, 2010
Your posts are very educating and informative. I propose we create a thread for trackable satellites in Africa, with their minimum dish size and the tracking parameters.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by salamander(m): 2:36pm On Apr 12, 2010
Ameboperoo:

Your posts are very educating and informative. I propose we create a thread for trackable satellites in Africa, with their minimum dish size and the tracking parameters.

I fully support your motion. In addition to that if we could also add the tracking TPs for easier access.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by IRAPADA(m): 3:50pm On Apr 12, 2010
@s, Go to lyngsat or flysat 4 d tps, i wil post d sat and tp im receiving later in d everning
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by emexi: 5:23pm On Apr 12, 2010
all mypeeps , check out infinity tv live on 12543h 20800
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by phizz: 6:50pm On Apr 12, 2010
Want to lighten dis thread up few jokes,
1. Questn: when will DSTV be F.T.A
Ans: when we start recievn NILESAT in Lagos with 90cm dish
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by emexi: 7:21pm On Apr 12, 2010
@ALL CRTV IS BACK , SAME OLD TP

ENJOY
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by IRAPADA(m): 7:56pm On Apr 12, 2010
phizz:

Want to lighten dis thread up few jokes,
1. Questn: when will DSTV be F.T.A
Ans: when we start recievn NILESAT in Lagos with 90cm dish
even with 1.8m,dstv wil be render useless
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by olatiler(m): 8:20pm On Apr 12, 2010
MD pls come to my rescue, i was trying to reply SAYSO on ASTRA 2ABD thread, but anytime i check back, all my REPLY go don DELETE. so MD waiting dey happen sir?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by sayso: 7:00am On Apr 13, 2010
olatiler:

MD pls come to my rescue, i was trying to reply SAYSO on ASTRA 2ABD thread, but anytime i check back, all my REPLY go don DELETE. so MD waiting dey happen sir?

can you give out the reply here,looks like the childboard is not friendly.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Paps1: 8:11pm On Apr 13, 2010
@all any live match anywhere
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by spacevice(m): 8:57pm On Apr 13, 2010
sayso:

can you give out the reply here,looks like the childboard is not friendly.

It's a lie. They childboard is a very nice place to post. Try again.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by akatonero(m): 2:22am On Apr 14, 2010
@all,pls which of the diseqc 2.0 is the best cos the one i used afta trackin alone on sirius gives me 92% but wen i connect it wit my astra drops to 78 but astra remains its normal %.pls help.i just join Mpeg 4 last 9t.see groove.Again wen i blind my sirius the hinolly and nigezie are all dollar but some claim Dey watch it.pls someone shud confirm for me pls.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by IRAPADA(m): 6:56am On Apr 14, 2010
aka tonero:

@all,pls which of the diseqc 2.0 is the best cos the one i used afta trackin alone on sirius gives me 92% but wen i connect it wit my astra drops to 78 but astra remains its normal %.pls help.i just join Mpeg 4 last 9t.see groove.Again wen i blind my sirius the hinolly and nigezie are all dollar but some claim Dey watch it.pls someone shud confirm for me pls.
as 4 me pauxis diesqc is d best options
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by akatonero(m): 7:30am On Apr 14, 2010
@Irapada,thanks alot.all wat abt doz nollywood channels is it w3a or sirius?do Dey go off and on cos dat of sirius has $ sign.pls help so dat i may change the sirius to w3a or buy another 90 for w3a.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by seunoluomo(m): 8:07am On Apr 14, 2010
@salamander

@goerge_D

@irapada

@ all guru

my guy,please could help me with the easiest TP to track the follow satellite

Intelsat 902 @ 62 C&ku
Intelsat 904 @ 64C&ku
Arabsat 2B @ 30 C&ku
Eutelsat W2 @10.0 C&ku

West
Intelsat 10-02 @ 1 C&ku
Atlantic Bird3 @ 5  C&ku
Intelsat 901 @ 18 C&ku
NSS 7 @ 22 C
Intelsat 905  @24.5 C&ku
Intelsat 907 @ 27.5 C&ku
please gurus i want to know starting point  to track w2.
please i am waiting  for your response
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by GeorgeD1(m): 8:22am On Apr 14, 2010
sayso:

George try and see this link.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-357272.96.html, I cannot get the details from there,just the guide lines will help.

@sayso,
Check your mailbox.

btw, I thought you already installed multi-tv for your madam?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by sayso: 9:02am On Apr 14, 2010
yes but with 69x,could not set-up that daarbox had to give it out,I told you,am setting this one for a friend in the office.Thanks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by GeorgeD1(m): 9:24am On Apr 14, 2010
@sayso,

Ok. All instructions sent to your mailbox. Cheers!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by IRAPADA(m): 9:34am On Apr 14, 2010
aka tonero:

@Irapada,thanks alot.all wat abt doz nollywood channels is it w3a or sirius?do Dey go off and on cos dat of sirius has $ sign.pls help so dat i may change the sirius to w3a or buy another 90 for w3a.
get urself 4669x and turn to multi tv there is no nollywood on both sirus and w3a
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by akatonero(m): 9:53am On Apr 14, 2010
@Irapada thanks alot for the response i appreciate.one luv
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by IRAPADA(m): 12:20pm On Apr 14, 2010
@all, check nn24 and loveworld plus on w4
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by curiousman66: 1:53pm On Apr 14, 2010
After struggling so much to get the so called 69x, all i could get was multi tv and CRTV(which is not even working for 4days now), I'm really disappointed.I thought 69x could catch more than 20 channels, but here I am with only 13 channels, which 11 is controlled by one station thus muti tv, so what if multi tv goes off, that means everything is waste!!

Guys, if you give us information.pls try to use smaller terms for we the newbies to understand, and if this room is for only the gurus, just let us know, For the past 2 weeks now, I can't even locate SATELLITE TV TECHNOLOGY at the home page of nairaland.com, I was able to get here through my old bookmark I made.

if there is something i could do about this 69x to view more channels, somebody should kindly help me out, or if there is another higher version too , i need advice, thanks! lipsrsealed
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by segunfms(m): 2:48pm On Apr 14, 2010
@curiousman66

69x will not give you channels the satellite you are facing is the one that gives channels not the decoder and your decoder is an mpeg 4 decoder so, maybe you will need to face eutelsat w2a there you will get more than 20 channels.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by IRAPADA(m): 3:00pm On Apr 14, 2010
curiousman66:

After struggling so much to get the so called 69x, all i could get was multi tv and CRTV(which is not even working for 4days now), I'm really disappointed.I thought 69x could catch more than 20 channels, but here I am with only 13 channels, which 11 is controlled by one station thus muti tv, so what if multi tv goes off, that means everything is waste!!

Guys, if you give us information.pls try to use smaller terms for we the newbies to understand, and if this room is for only the gurus, just let us know, For the past 2 weeks now, I can't even locate SATELLITE TV TECHNOLOGY at the home page of nairaland.com, I was able to get here through my old bookmark I made.

if there is something i could do about this 69x to view more channels, somebody should kindly help me out, or if there is another higher version too , i need advice, thanks! lipsrsealed
to enjoy d full fuctn of 69x get urself a motorise 1.8 or 2.4m dish there u wil enjoy more than 150 chs
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by curiousman66: 3:11pm On Apr 14, 2010
segunfms:

@curiousman66

69x will not give you channels the satellite you are facing is the one that gives channels not the decoder and your decoder is an mpeg 4 decoder so, maybe you will need to face eutelsat w2a there you will get more than 20 channels.

Thnx, but where exactly is eutelsat? is it at the west or east? Besides I use 90cm with ku band, can it catch that bird? I hope those 20 channels are better to watch, unlike the 30 boring channels on Intelsat 7/10,

@IRAPADA

Are you suggesting that the 90cm can't do me good? the place i am, i'm not sure I could get a space for 2.4m dish, any idea apart from the 2.4? even if i get 25 different channels, will be glad, thanx!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by segunfms(m): 3:24pm On Apr 14, 2010
@curiousman66

eutelsat w2a is on the east and for you to enjoy more you will need 1.8m and above.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by curiousman66: 4:30pm On Apr 14, 2010
segunfms:

@curiousman66

eutelsat w2a is on the east and for you to enjoy more you will need 1.8m and above.

Ok thnx alot, I guess the big dish will do me better, By the way, why is CRTV off on air? do u have any clue? Thanks again!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Malix: 6:15pm On Apr 14, 2010
Pls,is CTL still working in lagos?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 14, 2010
Pls gurus ,which mpeg 4channels(are on eutelsat w2a?r they worth it,am askin cos am abt to get an mpeg4 decoder
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 14, 2010
Justtobor:

Pls gurus ,which mpeg 4channels(are on eutelsat w2a?r they worth it,am askin c[b]os am abt to get an mpeg4 decoder[/b]

get the decoder first, then we will be able to help by then
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Paps1: 8:13pm On Apr 14, 2010
@all where can i get the arsenal match watch.Cant wait to see van persie back in action
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 14, 2010
FTA Satellite is not all about premiership, but rather its all about entertainment and informative programmes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (170)

All About Nilesat Installations / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Strong Receivers Thread