Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,495 members, 7,947,970 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 11:38 AM

Mother-in-laws My Sister Said This Nonsense & I Replied - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mother-in-laws My Sister Said This Nonsense & I Replied (518 Views)

See How This Lady Replied Her Bae Who Gushed Over Her On Twitter / Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success / Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother-in-laws My Sister Said This Nonsense & I Replied by adesanya2014: 8:46am On Aug 30, 2016
Some years back my sister said this unreasonable statement and I quote ' I wish that any man that I marry the mother most have been late , I don't want disturbance in my home ' . And I gave her this reply . You are not the only girl who wish to get married into a late mother inlaw's home . Just get ready to bury your mom when am about getting married . She was like ' what kind of stupid statement is that ' and I was like . If you want a guy's mother to die before you marry his son . Then get ready for your mother to ..... When ur bro wants to marry . Simply arithmetic .

Well thank God she is married now with two kids and her mother inlaw is alive , giving her zero stress . They even beg the woman to visit .

Lesson : stop seeing your inlaw to be as a potential threat , because not all mother-in laws are wicked . And remember that soon you too will become another girl's mother-in-law

1 Like

Re: Mother-in-laws My Sister Said This Nonsense & I Replied by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 30, 2016
Funny post
Re: Mother-in-laws My Sister Said This Nonsense & I Replied by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 30, 2016
grin
Re: Mother-in-laws My Sister Said This Nonsense & I Replied by missstella(f): 8:58am On Aug 30, 2016
Op u no get chill oo Nice one though
Re: Mother-in-laws My Sister Said This Nonsense & I Replied by obiorathesubtle: 9:02am On Aug 30, 2016
When you tell boneheaded females to stop watching patience ozokwor films where she portrays a wicked mother-in-law, they won't hear

2 Likes

Re: Mother-in-laws My Sister Said This Nonsense & I Replied by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 9:03am On Aug 30, 2016
Nice one.,its crazy someone subtly wishing death to another over issues that can easily be avoided.

(1) (Reply)

(greece Marriage) Is Her Husband Cute Enough, Is She Not Too Old For Him / My Quest For Love – That Heartbreak In Ibadan / Diary Of A Single Ibo Girl Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.