Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,500 members, 7,932,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 10:15 AM

How Noah Carried 2 Whales? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Noah Carried 2 Whales? (6680 Views)

Proof That The Story Of Noah Is A Fable And Unreal .... / "How Large Was Noah's Ark?" / How Did Whales Come About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 05, 2009
gosh this is so stupid.

Can people read at all?

Gen 6:7&20 KJV
And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

And of every living thing of all flesh, two of every sort shalt thou bring into the ark, to keep them alive with thee; they shall be male and female.

Of fowls after their kind, and of cattle after their kind, of every creeping thing of the earth after his kind, two of every sort shall come unto thee, to keep them alive.

NIV

So the LORD said, "I will wipe mankind, whom I have created, from the face of the earth—men and animals, and creatures that move along the ground, and birds of the air—for I am grieved that I have made them.

Two of every kind of bird, of every kind of animal and of every kind of creature that moves along the ground will come to you to be kept alive

can someone show me where fish are included in the instructions?

seriously, I tire for una.

but if they say a human turned into a crocodile most of you will nod vehemently in agreement.
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by Damoche10: 2:59pm On Oct 05, 2009
U should also view this too

http://www.bibleplus.org/Discoveries/redsea.htm

, Do not read the bible upside down!
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by Ibime(m): 4:21pm On Oct 05, 2009
The Noah story alone disqualifies the Bible and Q'uran.
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by Krayola(m): 4:57pm On Oct 05, 2009
Noah used a canoe and towing rope. . . Very simple. If North American natives can do it why can't the great Noah. Shior!!!  grin

Very simple sometin. olodos  grin grin

That boat does not have engine. . .it just looks like it. That is the safe where the natives keep their bibles. wink
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 05, 2009
Ibime:

The Noah story alone disqualifies the Bible and Q'uran.

you're an atheist or whatever- you dont get a prize for that but you might get a cookie.

Krayola- stop sounding stupid.
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by Krayola(m): 7:53pm On Oct 05, 2009
tpia.:

Krayola- stop sounding stupid.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

your saviour is coming back on a flying horse with trumpets blowing to scoop u up to heaven where u will live for eternity. Genius.
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 05, 2009
Krayola:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

your saviour is coming back on a flying horse with trumpets blowing to scoop u up to heaven where u will live for eternity. Genius.

dumbo- people will still die in the physical.

run back to your mentor for more instruction as you come meet tpia for here.
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by banom(m): 9:22pm On Oct 05, 2009
tpia.:

Ashawo you don come ? welcome,
one of my friend bin dey look 4 u ,make im CHUK.
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by coded777: 9:28pm On Oct 05, 2009
Hoax!
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by RiffRaff: 9:44pm On Oct 05, 2009
I'd like 2 know how big d Ark was 2 contain 2 of every animal.

I'm also interested in knowing how he gathered d 2 million species of insect & all d other species of animals we have in this world.

Thoughts??
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 05, 2009
banom:

my ashawo syphilitic mother don come ? welcome,
one of my friend bin dey look 4 u ,make im CHUK.
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by Krayola(m): 10:57pm On Oct 05, 2009
tpia.:

hehehe

See this guy dey dissect fairy tale. . . grin grin

So after they die in the physical nko? what next?
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by Nobody: 1:25am On Oct 06, 2009
Krayola:

hehehe

See this guy dey dissect fairy tale. . . grin grin

So after they die in the physical nko? what next?

why dont you tell us.

They fertilize the flowers?
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by bawomolo(m): 2:16am On Oct 06, 2009
someone has caught feelings
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by Krayola(m): 2:34am On Oct 06, 2009
tpia.:

why dont you tell us.

They fertilize the flowers?

haha. I don't know what happens when we die.  undecided

As far as Noah saving all the flesh on the planet goes, it isn't historical fact.

The moral of the story is that despite God's severe Judgement, he still cares for those that are faithful to him and has a plan for all of his creation.

I think it is important that people get comfortable with the Bible not being a straight forward account of real events. A lot of it is, and a lot of it is not. They are different writings, from different genres, written at different times, in different places, in different contexts, for different reasons, by different people. Clinging to everything in the bible as real events makes Christianity an easy target for the atheist critique. How do u want to explain a 600 year old Noah saving x or y number each of all the creatures with flesh and the birds of the air from a worldwide flood? Does anyone really, deep down in their hearts, believe that actually happened? If not, why pretend to?
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by Nobody: 3:48am On Oct 06, 2009
bawomolo:

someone has caught feelings

another atheist midget jumping at the chance to make himself relevant vis a vis Christianity which he says he can do without.

Una too dey get mouth courtesy internet sha! make una thank Bill Gates oh- he really gave you people the chance to rub shoulders with those you could only see from afar in real life. wink
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by Nobody: 3:51am On Oct 06, 2009
Krayola:

haha.[size=14pt] I don't know what happens when we die. [/size] undecided

alrighty then!

so why are you so disturbed by others' beliefs that dont concern you?

Your opinion is your opinion and everyone is entitled to theirs- they say na butthole which everybody get. wink
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by Tudor6(f): 7:04am On Oct 06, 2009
^^^
how does butthole relate to the topic at hand?
Who gives retards access to the internet?
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by gameaddict(m): 10:18am On Oct 06, 2009
@the seeker. I have no intention of contributing to your stupidity and as such will post on this topic, no more. My recent post was aimed at advising you but as it has become clear you are nothing but a religious fanatic of the worst kind in the making and who wants no help, goodbye.
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by olabowale(m): 3:11pm On Oct 06, 2009
@Banom: Why would you call a woman; Ashawo? Thats a terrible word and if untrue it is a terrible accusation. You should seek her forgiveness and stop copying ignorance! Those who accused without any proof will be disgraced in the world and considered as liars, and if in the day of Judgement they have accused without seeking forgiveness from whom they falsely accused shall be punished for their ill will!
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 06, 2009
olabowale:

@Banom: Why would you call a woman; Ashawo? Thats a terrible word and if untrue it is a terrible accusation. You should seek her forgiveness and stop copying ignorance! Those who accused without any proof will be disgraced in the world and considered as liars, and if in the day of Judgement they have accused without seeking forgiveness from whom they falsely accused shall be punished for their ill will!

ashawos also have kids and I suspect thats the only life branom has ever known. ie he was raised in a brothel or saw various men waltzing in and out of his one room beer parlour home, parading themselves as "uncles" but turning to another thing behind closed doors.

Therefore his words must aways reflect that fact.
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by bawomolo(m): 3:33pm On Oct 06, 2009
tpia.:

another atheist midget jumping at the chance to make himself relevant vis a vis Christianity which he says he can do without.

Una too dey get mouth courtesy internet sha! make una thank Bill Gates oh- he really gave you people the chance to rub shoulders with those you could only see from afar in real life. wink

atheist/skeptic literature existed way before the internet. na your pikin be midget cheesy

goodluck on your feelings catching mission.
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 06, 2009
bawomolo:

atheist/skeptic literature existed way before the internet.   na your pikin be midget  cheesy

goodluck on your feelings catching mission. 

na your own pikin midget pass grin

Like father like pikin, not so? wink

e dey inside im gene wey im inherit from your side.

so atheist literature existed before the internet but the bible did not, abi?

Why not quit dabbling in matters that dont concern you. Or is it your void chasing you everywhere like driftwood.
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by Gamine(f): 4:03pm On Oct 06, 2009
i cant believe this is still on

*smh*
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by Tonyet1(m): 4:33pm On Oct 06, 2009
Tudór:

^^^
how does butthole relate to the topic at hand?
Who gives retards access to the internet?

My problem with you is that you are too abusive, men if this is really your true nature then you must be a foolish boy angry angry, no hard feelings! just a caution grin grin
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by bawomolo(m): 6:54pm On Oct 06, 2009
tpia.:

na your own pikin midget pass grin

Like father like pikin, not so? wink

e dey inside im gene wey im inherit from your side.

so atheist literature existed before the internet but the bible did not, abi?

Why not quit dabbling in matters that dont concern you. Or is it your void chasing you everywhere like driftwood.

one more post from you and i'm calling aloy emeka for your ass angry
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by Carlosein(m): 7:08pm On Oct 06, 2009
small small o, make God no go vex destroy the world as we know it today.
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by honeric01(m): 8:14am On Oct 07, 2009
God is up there watching those of you who think they are wise and those stupid.
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by bist: 11:55am On Oct 07, 2009
maybe the whales where prayed for and they turned to mutants, lol
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by EngrT1(m): 1:19am On Jul 12, 2010
@Seeker
Religion and science are two parallel lines, cos they have different belives, a simple word of advise, belive in your religion and don't question others cos holy books are to be read not with your self instinct but with a Godly one, even the Quran u claim you've read and understood u know absolutely nothing about

what will you say about traditional religion?
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by Duroe: 5:19pm On Jul 20, 2010
I have not read all the post on this topic, but the question showed some ignorance.
This person assumed the earth was inhabited as it is today with almost human beings on every continent and islands.
This is a wrong assumption because the population of the present specie of homosapiens have been increasing gradually up to the number now and it is migration that made various places inhabited. Remember even after Noah's flood humans under Nimrod still did not want to scatter, instead they were building a tower of Babel so that everyone can stay together. It will be unneccessary to cover the whole planet earth with water if the same thing can be done only to wipe out the people confined to a particular Island/location for example.
Aside, there was no record of God asking animals inside whose natural habitat is water to be taken into Noah's ark (that alone would have killed the animal like Whales). The Bible says, all living creeping on the face of the earth was killed.
The Bible in several places used the world earth to mean a locality in the planet earth especially land rather than the whole planet earth.
Whatever record there is in KOran ( Koran was written over 600years after the event in the book of Revelation-last book in the Bible) does not make Koran a more accurate religious book. Rather many historical report in the bible were copied into the Koran with some manipulated to suit the view of the Ismaelites/Arabs.
THERE IS NO BOOK ON EARTH ANYONE CAN COMPARE WITH THE HOLY BIBLE.
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by MyJoe: 6:06pm On Jul 20, 2010
myside:
lets be real here, is there any way noah cud have gatherd all d birds, insects, mammals, reptiles, sea creatures, virus, bacteria, shrubs, fruits, trees etc all in one ark for 40 days, they doodled, peed, farted, slept, ate, played inside one ark. its all in your head!
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Kind Of Things Do You Pray About? / Why Are Christians Quick To Jump On Muslims Threads To Criticise? / Did Micheal Jackson Die A Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.