Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,201 members, 7,887,525 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:06 AM

10 Rock-solid Reasons Why You Should Be Investing In Land - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 10 Rock-solid Reasons Why You Should Be Investing In Land (21088 Views)

Important Documents In Land Transactions. (must Read) / 10 Rock Solid Reasons Why You Should Be Investing In Land. / 7 Solid Reasons You Should Be Investing In Land Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Rock-solid Reasons Why You Should Be Investing In Land by beautiful232(f): 7:32am On Sep 04, 2016
don4real18:

You are really pretty but I shouldn't trust everything I see..... Go through the proper channels and there will be no need to fear

lol @ I shouldn't trust everything I see

Tnx all the same
Re: 10 Rock-solid Reasons Why You Should Be Investing In Land by Viktoreze(m): 7:54am On Sep 04, 2016
beautiful232:
Nice one tho

but anything Land the fear me oo
If you go through the right source...then you have nothing to fear
Re: 10 Rock-solid Reasons Why You Should Be Investing In Land by abike12(f): 8:00am On Sep 04, 2016
This doesn't fully apply in naija o. If you don't fence your land at the very least, they will help you sell it
Re: 10 Rock-solid Reasons Why You Should Be Investing In Land by steve13(m): 8:01am On Sep 04, 2016
Land business is one the worst business around, for lazy people too, if I had used the fund I started business with in 2012 to buy and sell land, I would still be in that old bracket,
Don't get me wrong, do it only when you don't know what else to do,
I know a friend, he has inverter battery made for him, his name on it, he is making a kill.
People like Aliko Dangote ,Coscharis motors, Femi Otedola, Mike Adenuga and many other billionaires didn't do your land stuff to become a billionaire,
I won't say much about what I do...lol, enjoy your sunday

2 Likes

Re: 10 Rock-solid Reasons Why You Should Be Investing In Land by Viktoreze(m): 8:01am On Sep 04, 2016
Do you you know, with just 675,000, you can be a land owner in one of the fastest growing city in lagos, Nigeria.IBEJU LEKKI.

WHY IS IBEJU-LEKKI, THE FASTEST GROWING CITY IN LAGOS?

Because of these upcoming landmarks in Ibeju-Lekki

Ibeju-Lekki is a local government area in the Epe Division of Lagos State, Nigeria. The administrative centre is Akodo. Ibeju lekki is also known as the new lagos because 95% 0f the development that is coming to lagos are all going to Ibeju-Lekki some of those important landmarks are:

Dangote multi Billion Dollar Refinery: The Chairman, Dangote Group, Alhaji Aliko Dangote, had in 2013 disclosed plans to build a 400,000-barrel-per-day crude oil refinery in Ibeju Lekki and subsequently awarded the contract to an Indian company, Engineers India Limited.
Notwithstanding the presence of other companies in the area, such as Raffle Oil LFTZ Enterprises, Obat Oil, Progress Marine Limited, a shipping company that has also bought hundreds of hectares of land in the area for its tank farm development, Eko Resort and a few others, the proposed refinery is expected to signal the commencement of the multi-billion naira investment in the zone. Although preliminary work, including clearing of the site, has barely begun, the prices of land in the areas surrounding the Lekki Free Trade Zone have gone up by over 900 per cent.

Lekki Free Trade Zone: The Master Plan of Lekki Free Trade Zone (“Lekki FTZ”) covers a total area of about 30 square kms with 27 square kms for urban construction purposes, which would accommodate a total resident population of 120,000.
As per the Master Plan, Lekki FTZ will be developed and turned into a new modern city with integration of industries, commerce & business, real estate development, warehousing & logistics, tourism & entertainment etc.
Lekki Deep Seaport: the development of Lekki Deep Seaport (Phase I) that is estimated to gulp about $1.5 billion. When completed, the port would relieve the pressure on the Apapa and Tin-Can Island ports and would also support business activities at the Lekki Free Trade Zone.
The construction of the port is expected to last for about four years and more than 10,000 jobs are projected to be created directly and indirectly during the construction period while more than 169,000 jobs would be generated directly and indirectly when it becomes fully operational, according to government sources.

Lekki-Epe International Airport: The state government has commenced works on the development of the Lekki-Epe International Airport to transport services in the state. The State Government has successfully obtained the site approval for the airport from the Federal Ministry of Aviation and has also completed the master plan of the 3,500 hectares of land earmarked for the project.
“The Lekki-Epe International Airport is designed to handle about five million passengers annually with provision for a modular terminal for future expansion. Preliminary works on the airport project have commenced with the clearing of 150 hectares (runway), 4.5km of the access road and 9km of perimeter road.

Pan Atlantic University: Pan-Atlantic University is a private, non-profit educational institution in Lagos, Nigeria. The university had its origin as the Lagos Business School (LBS), established in 1991. The federal government approved the university as Pan-African University in 2002, and the LBS became its first school. In May 2013 its name was changed to Pan-Atlantic University, in order to avoid confusion with the Pan-African University of the African Union.[1] The Ajah Campus was completed in 2003 and in 2010 work began on the Ibeju-Lekki campus.
Lakowe Lakes Golf and Country Estate: Lakowe Lakes Golf and Country Estate is an exclusive 308-hectare residential development set within a scenic countryside around an 18-hole world-class golf course. The estate provides premium plots to house residences – detached and town homes, and corporate lodges. It will include requisite amenities, such as a clubhouse, halfway house, golf academy, and recreation center amongst others, all complete with first class infrastructure. Additionally, the estate offers an array of lakes, of which the spectacular 55-hectare man-made lake is the main feature.

So considering all the amenities and attractions that Ibeju-Lekki has to offer, a property in this region may be the best option for those looking for properties in Lagos. This city is going to be the fastest growing centre in Nigeria and it is predicted to Increase its population by ten(10x) in the next few years, Looking at how fast this city is growing, Ibeju-Lekki is the best place for anyone who want to invest in property that will bring the highest return on investment.

AN OPPURTUNITY OF A LIFE TIME MUST BE HARNESSED WITHIN THE LIFE SPAN OF THAT OPPURTUNITY; THAT IS WHERE SPEED COMES IN!!!
WANT TO REALLY BUILD WEALTH?

Grab your cheque book (or quickly give a transfer instruction to your bankers) to buy into any of the following Estate. The economists, valuers and mathematicians amongst other subscribers can help us calculate how much a parcel of land in this estate will be worth 10 years from today. I have a migraine just thinking about it.

HAVILLA GARDENS SCHEME 2 at Eleranigbe (Ibeju-lekki)
PRICE:- 675,000(outright)
INSTALLMENT:- 150,000 initial deposit+ (50,000x12months)=750,000
HOT PROMO!! Buy 5 plots (outright)and get 1 FREE!!!!

NAME:DESTINY GARDENS
TITLE:Govt Excission
PRICE:- 4,800,000(outright)
INSTALLMENT:- 400,000x12months
Outright payment attracts a 10% discount

HAVILLA COUNTY (Eleranigbe) Ibeju-Lekki
PRICE: 1.5m (outright)
INSTALMENT:300,000 initial deposit + (125,000x12) months= 1.8m

LEKKI VILLAS PHASE 1 (BOGIJE)
PRICE:2.7m (outright)
INSTALMENT:300,000 initial deposit+ (225,000x12months)= 3m

LEKKI VILLAS PHASE 2 (Ibeju Town)
PRICE:1.5m (Outright)
INSTALMENT:300,000 INITIAL DEPOSIT+ (125,000x12months)= 1.8m

Call Victor Eze on 08158961762 for detailed information on all the estates and site inspection

Re: 10 Rock-solid Reasons Why You Should Be Investing In Land by nawebco(m): 8:07am On Sep 04, 2016
Make your real estate posts and adverts in this forum, desktop and mobile friendly http://naija4web.com/forum

Re: 10 Rock-solid Reasons Why You Should Be Investing In Land by bamiwale: 8:11am On Sep 04, 2016
People are buying up farmlands too. All those bushes you see by the road sides when you're traveling are already bought up. Make a move.

Farmlands are available around Akinyele Local Government in Ibadan. If interested, check my signature or call 07032179911.
Re: 10 Rock-solid Reasons Why You Should Be Investing In Land by osile2012: 8:20am On Sep 04, 2016
[size=18pt]Could not find anything motivating about the post, all the points dont reflect reality. So because one does not stay in the land means they no longer know the value of the property ? how fast can it be converted to cash without so much loss ?

Land is good investment for future, but not for the reasons listed. You can also use it for farming as you wait for the value to appreciate, that way you make something out of it.

You keep quoting in dollars which suggests your experience is outside Nigeria, things work differently here.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: 10 Rock-solid Reasons Why You Should Be Investing In Land by beautiful232(f): 8:52am On Sep 04, 2016
Viktoreze:
If you go through the right source...then you have nothing to fear

alright...thanks
Re: 10 Rock-solid Reasons Why You Should Be Investing In Land by NowIKnow(f): 8:55am On Sep 04, 2016
Be a smart investors that are getting value for their investment within the shortest possible time. ADRON HOMES & PROPERTIES. HANNAH 08033849888 CALL AND LET'S HAVE A MEETING WITH YOu.

Grandview park & gardens (Atan Ota) 15 minute drive from winners chapel Cannan Land ota.

Rehoboth Park Gardens beside free trade Zone Ibeju- lekki

Treasure park & gardens (glass House Estate) phase 1, shimawa, behind Redemption camp

Town park & Gardens (imota, Ikorodu) it's just about 15 minutes drive from Ikorodu Garage

Flexible Payment Plan in all our estate even up to 60 months.

Call Hannah

Re: 10 Rock-solid Reasons Why You Should Be Investing In Land by bigcil2(m): 9:30am On Sep 04, 2016
Contact us for lands in Ogun state and Lagos state.
Re: 10 Rock-solid Reasons Why You Should Be Investing In Land by Darhema(m): 10:48am On Sep 04, 2016
Great but one thing I want you guys to know is that you have to be very careful because there are much more fraudsters than legit land seller this days.

My brother was duped early this year of two different lands. One in Ikorodu that was acquired back by another family saying the people who sold the land were not the original owners and that he should go get his money and come back to buy the land from them if he is still interested. Of course all effort to retrieve the money was futile. The second land was somewhere in Ibeju and he has paid about 60% of the total cost before he realized that the land was under government acquisition.

Thank God we finally were able to get a legitimate land in an estate in Ibeju Lekki, with all government approved documents, no Omo onile wahala, not under government acquisition.

All I'm saying is that you shouldn't be in a Hurry drop your money, make sure you go through legit people.

EDIT;
For those asking for the contact of the guy I bought our land through, here is it: His name is Olayinka, he works with Propertylink. His phone number is 08186866200. Here is a link to their website www.propertylinkng.com
Re: 10 Rock-solid Reasons Why You Should Be Investing In Land by Basit002(m): 11:50am On Sep 04, 2016
I just created these blog to educate our youth and biz owners on how to startup there own business.
www.mybizfinance.info
Re: 10 Rock-solid Reasons Why You Should Be Investing In Land by Electroweb(m): 12:00pm On Sep 04, 2016
Your write up is misleading. Have you not heard of vacant lands that was sold by land grabbers then d veloped by the new buyer or a partially developed land that was developed by a new owner? Anyone following your advice will have himself to bame.
Re: 10 Rock-solid Reasons Why You Should Be Investing In Land by Bostin(m): 12:44pm On Sep 04, 2016
I have 900acres of Land for Sale at Obada Lagos Abeokuta Express way Ogun state Abeokuta. Contact me if interested.
Re: 10 Rock-solid Reasons Why You Should Be Investing In Land by platinumtt: 1:58pm On Sep 04, 2016
in Naija, the stress of owing landed properties is killing. From issue with omo onile, to development control officers and not to even talk of unstable government policies. if you have ever fallen victim of bad property, you might decide never to venture into it again. forexample, some people that bought AMAC allocation in a particular area in Lugbe, Abuja are now blaming themselves after FCDA did a new layout on allocated regions and reallocation. It is never an easy job like you have painted it. You must be ready to get involved deeply and have some level of risk taking. This is one of the reasons i created http://www.naijalandproperties.com/community/ to help prospective property buyers with some information of processes.

http://www.naijalandproperties.com/community/
Re: 10 Rock-solid Reasons Why You Should Be Investing In Land by GreatManBee: 2:49pm On Sep 04, 2016
Viktoreze:
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, vacant land is one of the most overlooked and misunderstood real estate investments in the world.

Whenever I tell people that I specialize in buying and selling vacant land, I get a lot of blank stares. I’ve found that there is a HUGE misconception in the minds of most real estate investors. A lot of people have this erroneous notion that vacant land is a “weak” (or even “pointless”) investment because…

It doesn’t produce income.
It just sits there and nothing happens.
It’s just boring.
It’s an unfortunate misconception, because the truth is – vacant land is capable of producing some serious cash flow and it’s one of the best investments in the world because of its hands-off nature and extreme versatility.

I LOVE the fact that land just sits there and nothing happens. The simplicity and stability that comes with owning the right piece of land (purchased at the right price) can far outweigh the myriad of problems that come with owning any other type of real estate. If you’ve overlooked vacant land as an investment opportunity in the past, you need to take a few minutes and get educated about what land is all about.

Here Are 10 Reasons Why You Should Be Investing In Land:

1) With Vacant Land, You Don’t Need to “do” Anything to the Property.
Forget construction! Forget renovations! You don’t need to be an expert or know anything about how to rehab a property yourself. In most cases, you really only need to know one thing: “Is the property suitable for building?” As long as someone else can build on the land if/when they want to, a huge part of the battle is already won.

2) Land is a “Hands-Off” Investment.
Have you had enough of dealing with tenants, toilets, bugs, mold, lawn care, leaking roofs, bursting pipes, broken furnaces, and the hundreds of other issues that come with owning buildings? Vacant land doesn’t involve ANY of those things. Once you buy it…   it sits there, it behaves itself, and nothing happens.

3) Statistically, Vacant Land Owners are Highly Motivated to Sell.
Why? Because vacant land owners (by default) are always absentee owners. When a person doesn’t live inside of (or even near) the property they’re trying to sell, there is less of an “emotional connection” (because it isn’t their primary residence). In many cases, you’ll find that these sellers are willing to sell their land for pennies on the dollar – simply because they don’t live anywhere near it, it’s not producing any income for them (because they don’t know how to optimize their land correctly) and as a result, they are much more apathetic about it. Find these people, and you will find some incredible deals.

4) Land Investors Have Virtually No Competition to Deal With.
Are you tired of dealing with such stiff competition on every property you try to buy? Are you sick of getting outbid on every good deal you’re lucky enough to find? Well guess what…  there is virtually no competition with land.  You see – most real estate investors have their minds stuck on: “houses”, “apartments”, “commercial property”, because that’s what everyone else does. Most investors don’t understand the superior benefits of land and this can definitely play to your advantage.

5) Land Investors Call Their Own Shots.
When you buy vacant land the right way, it’s easy to buy each property with your own cash and completely avoid dealing with banks and mortgage companies. When I got started as a land investor, I had $3,000 to my name and to this day, I have never had to borrow money from a bank. Ever. When you know where to look for great deals on land, it requires very little start-up capital to get your business up and running.

6) When You Learn How to Research Properties Effectively, you can Buy and Sell Vacant Land Properties Without Ever Seeing Them In-Person.
In 2011, I bought and sold a parcel of land and grossed over $44,000. The entire process took me 5 months from start to finish and to this day, I’ve never actually seen this property with my own eyes. Everything was done virtually, using the tools that you and I have available for FREE online. The beauty of land is that it doesn’t involve any structures. This means the inspection process is VERY simple – and if you’re doing the right research, you can easily buy your properties without ever visiting them in-person.

7) Add Seller Financing to the Mix and EXPLODE Your Income Potential.
When you combine vacant land with the power of Seller Financing, it’s a match made in heaven. It can open up the doors to finding MANY more buyers, because most banks are very hesitant to lend money on vacant land. Due to the scarcity of “easy money” financing, a land investor can use this to their advantage by charging a higher-than-market interest rate and many people will gladly pay it. Seller Financing is also a great way to create multiple streams of passive income that act like rental properties, but come with virtually none of the typical headaches that rental properties are known for.

cool Land is Very Inexpensive to Own as a Long-Term Investment.
When you buy a piece of land for the right price, there are no mortgage payments to make, no utility bills to pay, the cost of property insurance is nominal (if you have it at all) and property taxes are extremely cheap. If you want to park your cash somewhere and forget about it, vacant land could be exactly the investment vehicle you’re looking for.

9) Land Gives its Owner Peace of Mind.
Think about it – land is a long-term, tangible asset that doesn’t wear out, doesn’t depreciate, and nothing can get broken, stolen or destroyed. Put all of these benefits together with your ability to buy it for next-to-nothing…   and can you think of a better combination?

10) They Aren’t Making Any More Of It.
Most people don’t think of vacant land this way, but the reality is – land is an extremely valuable resource with limited quantities available. Especially when you purchase land in the path of growth, you will find yourself with a finite asset that a lot of other people want to get their hands on. Stocks, bonds, mutual funds and 401Ks all make sense in certain scenarios, and so does land. If you go into this with the intent of holding the right property for the long-term, it can make a lot more sense (and be a lot more profitable) than any other retirement vehicle out there.

Land Investing Is A Huge Opportunity
I’ll be completely honest with you. Land investing is without question, the most powerful strategy I’ve used to build my real estate investing career. I’ve bought and sold dozens of vacant land properties and generated a lot of passive income by selling them with Seller Financing.

Culled from retipsterdotcom
Re: 10 Rock-solid Reasons Why You Should Be Investing In Land by BiafraIShere(m): 5:29pm On Sep 04, 2016
Land is one of the best assets anybody with the requisite cash can invest in. Its a store of value that keeps appreciating astronomically against time. For people that want to buy geniune lands for sale in Owerri, contact Galaxy Properties, 134 Douglas Road, Opp Sunic Fastfood, Owerri. 08068198016.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 10 Rock-solid Reasons Why You Should Be Investing In Land by BiafraIShere(m): 5:44pm On Sep 04, 2016
abike12:
This doesn't fully apply in naija o. If you don't fence your land at the very least, they will help you sell it
Not really, so far you have the right documents, you dont have to be afraid, just get a trusted one to be farming on it or any other activity you can be doing on it. The important thing is never stay away from your land for a protracted period of time, ALWAYS VISIT YOUR LAND FREQUENTLY & if there is a nearby family house, also make friends with them & have them vet on your caretaker.
Re: 10 Rock-solid Reasons Why You Should Be Investing In Land by jaiyejina(m): 7:43pm On Sep 04, 2016
Plots of land in a gated estate at amazing price, what are you waiting for, 2016 is almost gone, hurry now and check my thread, https://www.nairaland.com/2541590/plots-land-sale-fairview-estate

Hurry while stock lasts.....
Re: 10 Rock-solid Reasons Why You Should Be Investing In Land by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 04, 2016
Residential Land 4 Sale @ Apo

Resettlement plot after High Court, Apo, Abuja. Allocated by FCDA with documents available for verification @ AGIS. C of O and Approval from FCDA.

Size: 535m².

Price: N4 million

FOR MORE INFORMATION
Call;
Uche 08167546525(whatsapp)

Re: 10 Rock-solid Reasons Why You Should Be Investing In Land by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 04, 2016
FENCED RESIDENTIAL LAND WITH GATE. C of O.

A private Residential plot of land Fenced with Gate @ Apo, Abuja.

SIZE: 1,564m² Total Area.

PRICE: N50 Million

FOR MORE INFORMATION/PURCHASE

CALL

Uche.
08167546525[whatsapp]

Re: 10 Rock-solid Reasons Why You Should Be Investing In Land by Zubienbest: 3:18pm On Sep 07, 2016
I have plots of land for sale at Rivers State.... Along Ahoda road. Its my inherited property. Call me for more info. 08098978398
Re: 10 Rock-solid Reasons Why You Should Be Investing In Land by Viktoreze(m): 9:09am On Jan 02, 2019
Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security.”
-Russell Sage

WONDERFUL PROMO!! BUY 5PLOTS AND GET 1FREE!!

DESCRIPTION: Cedar Wood Heights is our newest estate sitting strategically in the heart of Ibeju-Lekki.

LOCATION: Cedar Wood Heights is located in Mafogunde Community, Ibeju-Lekki directly facing the tarred road.

LAND MARK/PROXIMITY: Cedar Wood Heights is just 5 minutes’ drive from the popular La Campaigne Tropicana Resort and along the OKLNG Road

TOPOLOGY: Cedar Wood Heights is a completely dry land.

DOCUMENT TITLE: Cedar Wood Heights is completely free from government acquisition; it has a registered survey and a deed of assignment.

COORDINATES: 707713.378mN 641892.071mE, 708257.449Mn 643315.805mE,707467.670mN 643516.306mE

PLOT SIZE: The plot size is 450sqm (600sqm is available on request)

PROMOTIONAL PRICE: Cedar Wood Heights is selling for N600,000 on outright purchase or within three monhts.

12 MONTHS INSTALLMENT: N1,000,000.00 with Initial down payment N300,000. Balance of N700,000 in 12 months at N58,333 monthly.

ALLOCATION DETAILS: You get allocated instantly, immediately after complete payment.

WHAT TO GET AFTER PURCHASE: You get a payment receipt, payment notification letter and contract of sale document on complete payment, while you get a payment receipt and letter of acknowledgement on installment payment.

GUARANTEED BENEFITS: Well secured gated estate, excellent master plan layout, immediate allocation, quick return on investment etc.

RETURNS ON INVESTMENT: You have a guarantee of over 150% returns on investment within a space of two years.

FOR MORE DETAILED INQUIRY AND A BREAKDOWN OF PURCHASE PROCESSES KINDLY CONTACT VICTOR EZE ON 08158961762 OR 08092724970
Re: 10 Rock-solid Reasons Why You Should Be Investing In Land by Viktoreze(m): 4:31pm On Jan 02, 2019
Re: 10 Rock-solid Reasons Why You Should Be Investing In Land by Viktoreze(m): 7:08am On Jan 03, 2019
Don't be left out of this wonderful opportunity
Re: 10 Rock-solid Reasons Why You Should Be Investing In Land by Viktoreze(m): 10:07am On Jan 04, 2019
Re: 10 Rock-solid Reasons Why You Should Be Investing In Land by Viktoreze(m): 3:06am On Jan 06, 2019
Available
Re: 10 Rock-solid Reasons Why You Should Be Investing In Land by Viktoreze(m): 7:09pm On Jan 07, 2019
Still on the market
Re: 10 Rock-solid Reasons Why You Should Be Investing In Land by Viktoreze(m): 12:56pm On Jan 08, 2019
Every person who invests in well-selected real estate in a growing section of a prosperous community adopts the surest and safest method of becoming independent, for real estate is the basis of wealth.”
-Theodore Roosevelt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pls Is This Pop Quotation For 3 Bedroom Flat Ok? / Buy Cheap Plots Of Land In Lagos From N500,000 And Start Building Immediately / ORIGINAL SURVEY PLAN,BUILDING PLAN DOCUMENT,BUILDING APPROVAL & CONSTRUTION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.