Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,482 members, 7,937,413 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 01:35 AM

10 Rock-solid Reasons Why You Should Be Investing In Land - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 10 Rock-solid Reasons Why You Should Be Investing In Land (21205 Views)

Important Documents In Land Transactions. (must Read) / 10 Rock Solid Reasons Why You Should Be Investing In Land. / 7 Solid Reasons You Should Be Investing In Land Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Rock-solid Reasons Why You Should Be Investing In Land by Viktoreze(m): 11:08am On Jul 14, 2020
Anybody that must have anything by all means will get it by ungodly means
Re: 10 Rock-solid Reasons Why You Should Be Investing In Land by Viktoreze(m): 7:37pm On Jul 27, 2020
It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate.” ~Donald Trump
Re: 10 Rock-solid Reasons Why You Should Be Investing In Land by Viktoreze(m): 7:21pm On Aug 03, 2020
On this first day of the month of August, 2020 I stand on the promise of Jesus Christ in John 13:14 which says "Whatever you ask for in my name I will do" to speak light into every area of your life which has fallen out of tune with the will of God, in the name of Jesus Christ, the name that is above every other name I pray that you receive divine wisdom, divine healing, divine direction towards excellence, and I pray that our Heavenly Father forgives us our sins as we forgive those who have sinned against us, Amen.
Regardless of what the statistics say, the economy says, the news say, these last 5 months of 2020 will be your most blessed months yet. So I say, wake up with a song of praise child of God, for you are going to have a plethora of testimonies to give in the no distant future, in Jesus' name, Amen.

Happy new month ��
Re: 10 Rock-solid Reasons Why You Should Be Investing In Land by Viktoreze(m): 11:04pm On Aug 30, 2020
Real estate investing, even on a very small scale, remains a tried and true means of building an individual's cash flow and wealth"
~Robert Kiyosaki
Re: 10 Rock-solid Reasons Why You Should Be Investing In Land by Viktoreze(m): 5:04pm On Sep 03, 2020
All that you do in this new month shall be productive and successful. I want you to know that every challenge/trial/temptation that comes your way in this month will not impede your progress but serve as a stepping stone to greater heights. You will soar above every failure and disappointment, in this new month you shall experience joy unfathomable and divine peace.

I wish you a Happy and Blessed New Month�
Re: 10 Rock-solid Reasons Why You Should Be Investing In Land by Viktoreze(m): 7:54am On Sep 23, 2020
“If you don’t own a home, buy one. If you own a home, buy another one. If you own two homes, buy a third. And, lend your relatives the money to buy a home.”
John Paulson, investor and multi-billionaire
Re: 10 Rock-solid Reasons Why You Should Be Investing In Land by Viktoreze(m): 11:37am On Oct 02, 2020
May the Lord strengthen you to walk through the valleys of this month with grace. May He grant you the courage to shoulder your responsibilities with candour and enjoy the blessings with humility. May the Lord who knows the end from the beginning make every crooked way smooth for you and May he bestow upon you the divine peace and wisdom which will enable you to smile through the trials for they are not "problems" as the rest of the world thinks but stepping stones to the exalted position that the Almighty has prepared for you.

I wish you a Happy New month, remain blessed.
Re: 10 Rock-solid Reasons Why You Should Be Investing In Land by Viktoreze(m): 2:54am On Oct 10, 2020
Real estate investing, even on a very small scale, remains a tried and true means of building an individual's cash flow and wealth"
~Robert Kiyosaki

NAME: BEACH HAVEN ESTATE

LOCATION: LAPIA TOWN BY LACAMPGE TROPICANA, LEKKI FREE TRADE ZONE, IBEJU-LEKKI, LAGOS STATE.

● DOUBLE ADVANTAGES : FACING THE ATLANTIC OCEAN & FACING THE COASTAL ROAD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TXoZ8bKVv8

● FULL EXCISION. Which confirms that it is irrevocably free from government acquisition.

● PRICE: N3.8M/PLOT (PROMO PRICE FOR FIRST 10 PLOTS ONLY).
( ACTUAL PRICE N4.5M )

● PAYMENT PLAN
▪OUTRIGHT N3.8M
▪6 MONTHS: N4.2M
▪12 MONTHS: N4.6M

● PLOT SIZES: 600SQM, 450SQM AND 300SQM.

● DRY LAND

● NEIGHBORHOOD:
■ LACAMPGE TROPICANA RESORT.
■ LAGOS DUBAI MEGA CITY
■ TECHNICAL VILLAGE
■ LEKKI FREE TRADE ZONE
■ DANGOTE REFINERY
■ PETROL CHEMICAL
■ DEEP SEA PORT

● FEATURES:
■ SMART BEACH RESORT
■ PERIMETER FENCING
■ SMART CLUBHOUSE
■ SMART TENNIS COURT
■ SMART HANDBALL COURT
■ SMART SECURITY SYSTEMS

KINDLY call/Whatsapp Victor Eze on 08158961762 for more detailed inquiries, site inspection and a breakdown of purchase processes. Remain blessed
Re: 10 Rock-solid Reasons Why You Should Be Investing In Land by Viktoreze(m): 5:56am On Oct 27, 2020
Still on
Re: 10 Rock-solid Reasons Why You Should Be Investing In Land by Viktoreze(m): 5:09pm On Nov 02, 2020
I am wishing you all the best on this earth as we've made it into this new month. Remain blessed now and for the rest of your life.

Happy New Month�
Re: 10 Rock-solid Reasons Why You Should Be Investing In Land by Viktoreze(m): 10:54pm On Nov 25, 2020
Landlords grow rich in their sleep without working,risking or economising".~John Stuart Mill
Re: 10 Rock-solid Reasons Why You Should Be Investing In Land by Viktoreze(m): 3:31pm On Feb 05, 2021
“Find out where the people are going and buy the land before they get there.” ~William Penn Adair
Re: 10 Rock-solid Reasons Why You Should Be Investing In Land by Viktoreze(m): 11:43am On Mar 16, 2021
I have always liked real estate; farm land, pasture land, timber land and city property. I have had experience with all of them. I guess I just naturally like ‘the good Earth,’ the foundation of all our wealth.”
-Jesse H. Jones,
Re: 10 Rock-solid Reasons Why You Should Be Investing In Land by Myrealtor(m): 7:33am On Mar 19, 2021
“The best investment on earth is earth.”Louis Glickman
Re: 10 Rock-solid Reasons Why You Should Be Investing In Land by Myrealtor(m): 9:50am On Mar 24, 2021
still on
Re: 10 Rock-solid Reasons Why You Should Be Investing In Land by Viktoreze(m): 3:09pm On Apr 22, 2021
I have always liked real estate; farm land, pasture land, timber land and city property. I have had experience with all of them. I guess I just naturally like ‘the good Earth,’ the foundation of all our wealth.”
-Jesse H. Jones,
Re: 10 Rock-solid Reasons Why You Should Be Investing In Land by Viktoreze(m): 4:11pm On Apr 26, 2021
“Every person who invests in well-selected real estate in a growing section of a prosperous community adopts the surest and safest method of becoming independent, for real estate is the basis of wealth.”
-Theodore Roosevelt
Re: 10 Rock-solid Reasons Why You Should Be Investing In Land by Viktoreze(m): 12:20am On May 01, 2021
It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate.” ~Donald Trump
Re: 10 Rock-solid Reasons Why You Should Be Investing In Land by Viktoreze(m): 8:06pm On May 03, 2021
“A man complained that on his way home to dinner he had (every day) to pass through that long field of his neighbor’s. I advised him to buy it, and it would never seem long again.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Re: 10 Rock-solid Reasons Why You Should Be Investing In Land by Viktoreze(m): 3:19am On May 04, 2021
The Dale: A scam on 3 wheels
In the 1970s, during the height of the gas crisis, a con artist named Geraldine Elizabeth Carmichael created the 20th Century Motor Car Corporation and unveiled the Dale, which the company pitched as the answer to the fuel crisis. Claiming 70 mpg, the futuristic-looking, three-wheeled car quickly attracted $30 million in investment and $3 million in advance sales. An investigation by Car and Driver, however, revealed that there were no manufacturing plants, no research-and-development facilities, no production plans, and no car.
Re: 10 Rock-solid Reasons Why You Should Be Investing In Land by Viktoreze(m): 8:44pm On May 05, 2021
“A man complained that on his way home to dinner he had (every day) to pass through that long field of his neighbor’s. I advised him to buy it, and it would never seem long again.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Re: 10 Rock-solid Reasons Why You Should Be Investing In Land by Viktoreze(m): 7:35am On May 07, 2021
“Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world.” - Franklin D. Roosevelt, U.S. president
Re: 10 Rock-solid Reasons Why You Should Be Investing In Land by Viktoreze(m): 7:40am On May 10, 2021
“Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate. More money has been made in real estate than in all industrial investments combined. The wise young man or wage earner of today invests his money in real estate.” - Andrew Carnegie, billionaire industrialist
Re: 10 Rock-solid Reasons Why You Should Be Investing In Land by Viktoreze(m): 2:54pm On May 12, 2021
“Buy on the fringe and wait. Buy land near a growing city! Buy real estate when other people want to sell. Hold what you buy!” - John Jacob Astor, real estate and business mogul
Re: 10 Rock-solid Reasons Why You Should Be Investing In Land by Viktoreze(m): 2:57pm On May 12, 2021
“Buy on the fringe and wait. Buy land near a growing city! Buy real estate when other people want to sell. Hold what you buy!” - John Jacob Astor, real estate and business mogul
Re: 10 Rock-solid Reasons Why You Should Be Investing In Land by Viktoreze(m): 1:58am On May 15, 2021
“Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate. More money has been made in real estate than in all industrial investments combined. The wise young man or wage earner of today invests his money in real estate.” - Andrew Carnegie, billionaire industrialist
Re: 10 Rock-solid Reasons Why You Should Be Investing In Land by Viktoreze(m): 6:54am On May 16, 2021
“Every person who invests in well-selected real estate in a growing section of a prosperous community adopts the surest and safest method of becoming independent, for real estate is the basis of wealth.” - Theodore Roosevelt, U.S. president
Re: 10 Rock-solid Reasons Why You Should Be Investing In Land by Viktoreze(m): 9:04pm On May 20, 2021
Re: 10 Rock-solid Reasons Why You Should Be Investing In Land by Viktoreze(m): 10:25pm On May 29, 2021
“If you don’t own a home, buy one. If you own a home, buy another one. If you own two homes, buy a third. And, lend your relatives the money to buy a home.”
John Paulson, investor and multi-billionaire
Re: 10 Rock-solid Reasons Why You Should Be Investing In Land by Viktoreze(m): 4:22pm On Jun 02, 2021
“Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world.” - Franklin D. Roosevelt, U.S. president
Re: 10 Rock-solid Reasons Why You Should Be Investing In Land by Viktoreze(m): 8:42pm On Jun 08, 2021
“Now, one thing I tell everyone is learn about real estate. Repeat after me: real estate provides the highest returns, the greatest values and the least risk.” - Armstrong Williams, entrepreneur
Re: 10 Rock-solid Reasons Why You Should Be Investing In Land by Viktoreze(m): 8:06am On Jun 19, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please Avoid This Land Investment Mistake / 80-Year-Old Woman Burnt To Death As Fire Guts Building In Kwara (Photos) / Cost Of Electrical Cables

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.