Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,418 members, 7,901,175 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 04:25 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1084) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6391903 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 12, 2017
fanficgirl:

I just read foreign aid to Ethiopia is being cut doen though
Oh really. I think it's good, because it will motivate us to fight by our own.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Omoluabi16(m): 10:32pm On Jun 12, 2017
Hati13:

Love has no boundaries, so if I loved Eritrean and she loved me, then I will marry her.
love has it's complications and it's consequences you know.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 10:34pm On Jun 12, 2017
Hahahaha this just made my day grin cheesy grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBHOA9iCGNQ
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 10:36pm On Jun 12, 2017
Hati13:

Oh really. I think it's good, because it will motivate us to fight by our own.
That's true lol but Ethiopia has a clear disadvantage when it comes to food security. Your landscape is so beautiful but nit conducive to food growing cry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 12, 2017
Omoluabi16:
love has it's complications and it's consequences you know.
Yeah, but it's worth to take the risk. We all die at some day, so we has nothing to lose.

Have you ever been in love?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 12, 2017
fanficgirl:

That's true lol but Ethiopia has a clear disadvantage when it comes to food security. Your landscape is so beautiful but nit conducive to food growing cry
Our land is the most fertile land in east Africa. It's just we heavily rely on rain than irrigation. Let's hope things to change for the better in the near future.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Omoluabi16(m): 10:48pm On Jun 12, 2017
Hati13:

Yeah, but it's worth to take the risk. We all die at some day, so we has nothing to lose.

Have you ever been in love?
loool. My oga let's not go there..that's a story for another day.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 12, 2017
fanficgirl:
Hahahaha this just made my day grin cheesy grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBHOA9iCGNQ
I've seen the gate of that school one day here in Addis. It's a girl school and there and ours school are Brother and Sister and are in one semi administration. My school before I joined university was a Boy school.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 12, 2017
Omoluabi16:
loool. My oga let's not go there..that's a story for another day.
Peace then! smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 11:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
I hate it when people try to pass their opinion as facts.

When you open an informative thread atleast try and be informative.

Considering you are on nairaland, Saying KENYA HAS MORE MALL THAN NIGERIA just because you spent a few days or weeks or month in nairobi, without backing it up with facts means what you are looking for all along is to start an e-war.

Then when your thread go to shits you start complaining like it is anyone faults but your own.

All you have to do is just search google and you would have known that kenya has nowhere near has many mall as nigeria.

FACTS dude FACTS, stop trying to mislead people with your false/biased opinion, its a crime.

http://sagaciresearch.com/shopping-malls-across-africa-report-2/

http://sagaciresearch.com/downloads/shopping-malls-across-africa-2015/

http://sagaciresearch.com/downloads/shopping-malls-across-africa-report-2014/

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 11:14pm On Jun 12, 2017
Kajuru nigeria.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 11:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
Enugu nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 11:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
Hati13:

I've seen the gate of that school one day here in Addis. It's a girl school and there and ours school are Brother and Sister and are in one semi administration. My school before I joined university was a Boy school.
So you go to an all bots university? What's that like? And that's a coincidence you guys are connected
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 11:23pm On Jun 12, 2017
Enugu.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 11:31pm On Jun 12, 2017
All the information you need is at your fingertip, i dont know wht some people still choose to be guillible.

The statement you should have said should have been That nairobi has more mall than lagos which is true.

But naija has more mall than kenya that is the FACTS

https://www.howwemadeitinafrica.com/ranked-sub-saharan-africas-top-five-shopping-centres/
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Isahalbash(m): 11:43pm On Jun 12, 2017
shervydman:

Isahal............... there's no more food warning or whatever there again.

I hope so...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 12, 2017
The Bi-Monthly Koroga Festival, Kenya

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 12, 2017
Koroga Festival

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ApexPredator: 11:51pm On Jun 12, 2017
9ja don finish. Even Kenya get mouth for where una dey? Shameful cry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 12, 2017
The Koroga Festival, Kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 12, 2017
254, the Koroga Festival, some say its a rival to Blankets and Wines, others call it a copy cat tongue

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 12, 2017
254, the Koroga Festival

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 13, 2017
I gotta spoil Ya'll with The Koroga cheesy

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 13, 2017
Koroga Festival, Koroga is Swahili for stir

Snacks and drinks in plenty

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 13, 2017
The Koroga Festival

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 13, 2017
More Koroga Festival

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 13, 2017
Koroga

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 13, 2017
Koroga

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:24am On Jun 13, 2017
The Koroga

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 13, 2017
Koroga Festival, the faces

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 12:52am On Jun 13, 2017
Omoluabi16:
well I don't like one sided opinions, so google helped a bit. I'm good at history yet never knew you both fought a war as recent as 2000. Google described Ethiopia and Eritrea as 2 of the most poorest countries in the world. like most wars, it was a senseless one fighting over the badme border. Eritrea were the aggressors though, and I learnt tensions still spring up with a risk of a future war. I just feel it's a scenario too similar to Nigeria's. I'll have to read it all sometime to fully grasp what went wrong between both countries.

ofcourse Google have something to say. But for example, it's not going to tell you there's Egypt's and other Arab countries hand in it. Cuz that is true.

There will be a million things Google won't be mentioning
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Omoluabi16(m): 1:19am On Jun 13, 2017
ednited:

ofcourse Google have something to say. But for example, it's not going to tell you there's Egypt's and other Arab countries hand in it. Cuz that is true.

There will be a million things Google won't be mentioning
That's why I have you here my friend.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.