Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,202 members, 7,887,526 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:07 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6336183 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 18, 2017
Nowenuse:

Whoaaaaa shocked . I never knew there was an Indian on nairaland. ..... Namaste smiley

Thanks for your contribution here. More will be appreciated.

We cannot really compare India historically with Africa of cos. India had united kingdoms and empires in the past giving the people a similar, shared history, culture and traditions. Africans on the other hand never did.

Africa is also bigger and far more diverse than India.

And pls, you seem to be ranting in your words condeming Africa as if India is a first world country. How progressive is India today? Can't you see your mates like China?

You are also talking about religion as if half of your own people were not islamized and abandoned their cultures for Islam. You guys even fought religious wars with each other and had to divide (Pakistan, India, Bangladesh).
And please, Africans have not forgotten or abandoned their cultures or languages, that is very false/wrong. We still practice ours well.
We never really developed our own writing scripts (except for the Horn africans, Ethiopians especially) and they still use theirs till date as their official script of writing.

Indians were just luckier than Africans that the British chose to administrate them as one entity unlike Africans that were divided among the European colonialists.

India is a 3rd world country and is almost no different from Africa other than the fact that it enjoys more political stability.

You also have no rights to castigate Africans from comparing each other. Southern and Northern Indians do compare themselves. What about Pakistan, Bangladesh, India & Sri lanka? How united are you guys?? An Indian has no right to lecture africans on anything please.
Well said

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 4:40pm On Jun 18, 2017
Hati13:

lol, light skinned means lighter than black. The girl on the right is light skinned.

I strongly disagree with your definition.

The girl on the right is more or less caramel or chocolate skinned and the other is dark skinned.

>>>>Look at these Nigerian women below and learn to tell the difference between light skinned & caramel/chocolate skinned.

1st pic (left light-skinned & right caramel-skinned)
2nd pic (left caramel-skinned & right light skinned)
3rd pic (left caranel-skinned & right light skinned)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 4:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
CocoMilian:
Nigerians...
Chocomilo abi na cocomimi, iyaf started again o, iffa catch u ehn.
But honestly l do not see the problem with this one you posted, don't you want those ladies to fix the dots on their faces? Anyway, kwantinue, l'm watching you in 3D.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 4:48pm On Jun 18, 2017
genieluv:

The girl on the right is more or less caramel or chocolate skinned and the other is dark skinned.

>>>>Look at these Nigerian women below and learn to tell the difference between light skinned & caramel/chocolate skinned.

It seems the other Africans here can't tell the difference between light, chocolate and dark, you are either light or dark to them.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 4:48pm On Jun 18, 2017
CocoMilian:
NIGERIANS...

N what does this have to do here?
It's a sign of acute stupidity n inferiority complex for someone not to be able to prove others wrong by painting a better image of themselves buh rather by trying so hard to rubbish or fault their fellows in order to make themselves feel better.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 4:49pm On Jun 18, 2017
Hati13:

lol, light skinned means lighter than black. The girl on the right is light skinned.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 4:49pm On Jun 18, 2017
CocoMilian:
NIGERIANS...

It's a sign of acute stupidity n inferiority complex for someone not to be able to prove others wrong by painting a better image of themselves buh rather by trying so hard to rubbish or fault their fellows in order to make themselves feel better.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 4:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
freshest4live:

It seems the other Africans here can't tell the difference between light, chocolate and dark, you are either light or dark to them.

Holly the short-sightedness of some africans is really sickening. Just see the way cocomilian is behaving. Does a normal lady behave like that?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
genieluv:

I thought ligh skinned also includes chocolate skin. Anyway, let's go by your definition.

I've seen pics about African women here and I don't understand why they squeeze their lips during photo. Most Africans do this.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by CocoMilian(f): 4:58pm On Jun 18, 2017
genieluv:

Feels like that description suits you smh
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 5:02pm On Jun 18, 2017
genieluv:

Holly the short-sightedness of some africans is really sickening. Just see the way cocomilian is behaving. Does a normal lady behave like that?
Holly don't mind her Jarry, that's the best she can come up with. The problem with them is that they accuse Nigerians of things they are even more guilty of, they know there are lots of bleaching Kenyan ladies, even cocomilo herself may be one of them, So don't mind them at all.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 5:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
CocoMilian:
[/b]

Feels like that description suits you smh

I'm sorry buh let's try to be more mature n serious with our postings, thanks smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by CocoMilian(f): 5:06pm On Jun 18, 2017
freshest4live:

Chocomilo abi na cocomimi, iyaf started again o, iffa catch u ehn.
But honestly l do not see the problem with this one you posted, don't you want those ladies to fix the dots on their faces? Anyway, kwantinue, l'm watching you in 3D.

For the last time get my name right its COCOMILIAN

I wonder if these were Kenyans what Nigerians would say...mhh.... grin

Calling other nations ugly and degrading them before looking at your sisters first.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 18, 2017
Is what CocoMilian exposing true? shocked lipsrsealed
No offense, but this exposure will make others to doubt some African photos.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 5:10pm On Jun 18, 2017
Hati13:

I thought ligh skinned also includes chocolate skin. Anyway, let's go by your definition.

I've seen pics about African women here and I don't understand why they squeeze their lips during photo. Most Africans do this.

Kk.

yaaah, let's just say it is the style of african women. lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 18, 2017
Hati13:

Most? undecided

Its Nigerian swag cheesy
grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 18, 2017
genieluv, please don't take it as an offense/insult.

Is your profile picture is also edited?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by CocoMilian(f): 5:28pm On Jun 18, 2017
genieluv:

I'm sorry buh let's try to be more mature n serious with our postings, thanks smiley

Girl I'm hella of a mature lady but it seems one has to go down to the level u people set just coz u act like the peacemaker here dont mean your more mature than others for petes sake undecided

for a long time y'll been bragging how Nigerians have the most beautiful women or how Kenyans are ugly blah blah blah... Posting selected photos of women with full blown makeup who look totally different without it why don't you post those who are natural looking and lets all see the real beauty not those artificial faces smiley

Can you see the transformation those women undergo after applying makeup??

its sad most of you dont appreciate natural beauty or accept your flaws most women would have a lighter face and dark body maybe not cause of bleaching but the amount of makeup worn its even scarier seeing such a person one on one I mean I have nothing against make up I do apply myself Kenyans do many women everywhere do it but from an observation iv come to see u Nigerians that's how u perceive beauty with over done make up.

*coco's opinion*

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by CocoMilian(f): 5:29pm On Jun 18, 2017
Hati13:
Is what CocoMilian exposing true? shocked lipsrsealed
No offense, but this exposure will make others to doubt some African photos.

All true. Have you interacted with Nigerians one on one?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by CocoMilian(f): 5:31pm On Jun 18, 2017
freshest4live:

Holly don't mind her Jarry, that's the best she can come up with. The problem with them is that they accuse Nigerians of things they are even more guilty of, they know there are lots of bleaching Kenyan ladies, even cocomilo herself may be one of them, So don't mind them at all.

Lol grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by CocoMilian(f): 5:41pm On Jun 18, 2017
genieluv:

Hahaha Hey misperfect if exposing what really is like behind those caked up faces makes me not have a " normal behaviour" then id rather never be normal grin but keep it real 100 y'll Nigerians need to learn how to swallow tour pride n accept some truth smiley stop faking it.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 18, 2017
CocoMilian:

All true. Have you interacted with Nigerians one on one?
Physically, never did.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 6:26pm On Jun 18, 2017
CocoMilian:
Mhh
Knew it had to be makeup
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
Hati13:

Thanks Brother.

@obaaderemi, does this look arid to you? The answer is, of course NO.
Good for you!That looks very green.Then I must have believed the arid/semi arid Ogaden region and the Danakil desert are bigger than they are actually.But the incessant reports of drought and famine the media focuses on have left many of us with impressions of Ethiopia which may not be entirely true.Happy for you if Ethiopia is as green as those pictures portray.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
genieluv:

It's their forte.You are yet to understand that's what they enjoy.And insults too.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 6:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
nemesis2u:

no offense but i beg to differ ,

India is one of the very few civilizations to have a continuous civilizational and cultural existence in one form or the other since prehistoric times , 200 years colonial rule was just a small factor in India's 10000+ years existence.

it is very selfish and biased to compare a country only for its 200 years under colonial rule and ignore the rest,

why nit pick , isnt it a case of being prejudice and obfuscation of facts to suits ones point of view ?

i don't think there is any similarities between Africa and India at any point. Indian history is totally different from African history.

reason being both r unique and different totally when compared to each other.

my generalized perspective (not country specific) below

one reason which i find very sad to note is Africa (post colonial rule) never seriously charted and pursued it own cultural identify, inspite of ample opportunities, without the pride of ownership in ones own African centric religion, way of life , culture , script , literature etc it is difficult to inspire future generations of Africans.

no offense but Africans left their own way of life, culture and their religion and adopted others culture and religion more or less.

why do u think china India japan Korea etc r in a better position ?

"When the missionaries arrived, the Africans had the land and the missionaries had the Bible. They taught us how to pray with our eyes closed. When we opened them we had the Bible and they had the land." Jomo Kenyatta president of Kenya.

this follow got the issue right by the balls.

Africa had everything from resources to manpower etc to claim its rightful place in the world but unfortunately squandered it away.

much of the blame lies on the African themselves , look at the discussions here on this thread people r busy shitting on each other rather than find common grounds of mutual interest and welfare.

and u all want to become giants in the world SMH . people divided among themselves can never provide the foundation for a strong culture/country/continent/race etc .

lack of common ground / mutual interest in terms of religion / culture / language / way of life etc and importantly solidarity brotherhood and pride of ownership r the biggest hurdles that faces present and future generations of africa.

it is kind of sad really lots of potential wasted and squandered away.

As usual, the truth. Oouchhhh! But its PAINFUL !!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.