Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,202 members, 7,887,526 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:07 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6336183 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:05am On Jun 19, 2017
TayserMahiri:
There is this Nigerian couple that made news sometimes back
Hawa walichezewa karata grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:07am On Jun 19, 2017
TayserMahiri:
Nairobi's coolest matatu
Wah!!

Rongai tena?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:21am On Jun 19, 2017
CocoMilian:

Yeah but its cool usually once one has given birth the monthly pain disappears .
Just a myth.

I've met afew people who confirm that. Sorry coco. But I suspect it works for some selected few,
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 5:50am On Jun 19, 2017
shervydman:

why are we even debating on ugly vs beautiful?............... we're all wonderfully and beautifully made!
Yes,and the kenyans are fearfully made.Watsup man,where u bin hiding?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:01am On Jun 19, 2017
obaaderemi:
Yes,and the kenyans are fearfully made.Watsup man,where u bin hiding?

I'm cool, bros.............was just surfing around our "B" brothers thread.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 6:23am On Jun 19, 2017
TayserMahiri:

I think to massage the egos of these guys lets say Swahili is NOT AFRICAN. That will settle this debate once and for all.
How can a bantu language be Asian?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 6:25am On Jun 19, 2017
Hati13:

Again, don't try to create your own criteria. No North African country is in Middle East.

Again, Ethiopia isn't only Eastern Africa, but also East Africa. Eastern only implies "east of east". If you are east of east Africa, then you are also East African.

Ethiopian have been in East Africa for many thousands years(at least from 11,000 BC) with together other Horners, so don't see us as outsiders.

Here is the map and link about East Africa.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Africa
Ethiopia is in East Africa geographically but not part of the political block, EAC(EAF)

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 6:39am On Jun 19, 2017
TayserMahiri:
Nigerian Footballers
I find it pretty thick of some guys here post some very light skinned people, it like they are ashamed of the other Nigerians. That is shitty low esteem. Just because people saw Kenyan runners, who mostly come from one tribe, out of like 43, does not mean the other 42 look like that, but oh well. TayserMahiri, all of these are niggas trying to be white mate, or Arab or something like that. Which is quite sad

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 6:41am On Jun 19, 2017
Nowenuse:

I never argued that Ugandans don't speak swahili.

Northern ugandans do but most southern ugandans don't and that is why swahili is not so popular in Kampala (the capital city, located in southern Uganda).
Luganda is still the lingua franca there and to survive in Kampala you must learn to speak it.
But even in Kampala a huge number understands the language man
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 19, 2017
Hati13:

Again, don't try to create your own criteria. No North African country is in Middle East.

Again, Ethiopia isn't only Eastern Africa, but also East Africa. Eastern only implies "east of east". If you are east of east Africa, then you are also East African.

Ethiopian have been in East Africa for many thousands years(at least from 11,000 BC) with together other Horners, so don't see us as outsiders.

Here is the map and link about East Africa.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Africa

You are right. And the map of Africa is so majestic

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 19, 2017
CocoMilian:

Nyani haoni kundule grin

Hope I said it right.
They find it hard to accept facts that dont favour them or contradict what they r saying. But in reality they know even their men complain dating them is like having two people in one body.its crazy.

UV seen vile wengi wako Na acne and generally bad skin. shocked

You said it right. Nyani haoni kundule grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 19, 2017
Muafrika2:

Hawa walichezewa karata grin grin

That man should be the dumbest person in the world.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 19, 2017
Muafrika2:

Wah!!

Rongai tena?

Ofcos, watu wa kwelekea diaspora
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 19, 2017
PissedYagami:

How can a bantu language be Asian?

It has to be to let the matter go. The ogas dont want to hear its African
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 19, 2017
PissedYagami:

I find it pretty thick of some guys here post some very light skinned people, it like they are ashamed of the other Nigerians. That is shitty low esteem. Just because people saw Kenyan runners, who mostly come from one tribe, out of like 43, does not mean the other 42 look like that, but oh well. TayserMahiri, all of these are niggas trying to be white mate, or Arab or something like that. Which is quite sad

So thick of the Oyinbo wannabees. Hopefully they cheer on their footballers

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 19, 2017
TayserMahiri:

That man should be the dumbest person in the world.
grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 19, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Ofcos, watu wa kwelekea diaspora

Wako mbele! cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 19, 2017
Muafrika2:

Wako mbele! cool

Inaitwa Trump Force 1

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 19, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Inaitwa Trump Force 1
I'd pay a few more shillings to travel to the diaspora like that smiley smiley!!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 7:34am On Jun 19, 2017
KENYA-Matatu... the hotest machines in town.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 7:40am On Jun 19, 2017
KENYA- Matatu road trip
The second picture on the vehicles roof you can see a DSTV satellite dish connected to it.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ArtanK(m): 7:45am On Jun 19, 2017
MtuMsuper:
embarassed
I wish the day will come when we have a stable Somalia where progress is the norm. But let's face it : as presently constituted it cannot be considered a functional entity. Alot of work goes into creating a nation state that isn't present in Somalia as i write this. Think of creating a civil service, an education system, utilities, a banking sector, an administrative superstructure, a judiciary, disciplined forces, transportation and communication network, and a unified and recognised authority throughput the entire geography of the country. Just to mention a few. All these sorely lacking in today's Somalia.
Wishing you the best because a stable and prosperous somalia is a boost to all its neighbours.

I've already replied back to a similarly dismissive post with some hard facts. Your perception of Somalia is outdated. Look through my posts as I can't be asked to type all of it again.

P. S. Somalia is not a failed state anymore.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ArtanK(m): 7:50am On Jun 19, 2017
PissedYagami:

Some Somalis understand Swahili too, they come to Kenya once in a while. Kenya is like the leading power in East Africa, with a lot of economical interaction happening, Swahili will somehow grow in other East African countries, I know some Southern Ethiopians can speak and understand it

I've already stated that it's only the Kenyan Somalis and the Barawani/Bajuni communities that speak Swahili. The rest of us don't speak it and I'm 100% certain that there are more Amharic speaking ethnic Somalis than there are Swahili speaking ones.

As for your other question, I'm Somali as I've stated many times. My dad was born and raised in Somalia.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 19, 2017
TayserMahiri:

You are right. And the map of Africa is so majestic
Yes smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ArtanK(m): 7:58am On Jun 19, 2017
Hati13:

But majority of Somalians like Ethiopia. Walal Artank can tell you that.

We never know. Let just wait and see what will happen. Do you think we will be alive to see it?

There is a north-south divide. The majority of the people north of Galkaio are neutral when it comes to Ethiopia, the southern ones despise the Ethiopian government because of the 2006 invasion. This sentiment is shared with many ethnic groups in the horn, so southern Somalis are not alone on this one.

One thing is for sure though, Somalis feel more at home in Ethiopia due to the large Somali region there and the other Cushitic people they share it with.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ArtanK(m): 8:02am On Jun 19, 2017
Nowenuse:

Okay. Some kenyans here say Ethiopia will likely annex Somaliland. How true is that?

It's pure hogwash, the age of annexation is over. No one is annexing anything. Somaliland just has a very good relationship with Ethiopia, the same with Djibouti but that doesn't mean that Ethiopia will annex Djibouti or parts of it.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 8:12am On Jun 19, 2017
mtis:
Why Nigerian women bleach their skin..look at all this naija trying to be white..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHm6OZ4Bdmg

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 19, 2017
ArtanK:

There is a north-south divide. The majority of the people north of Galkaio are neutral when it comes to Ethiopia, the southern ones despise the Ethiopian government because of the 2006 invasion. This sentiment is shared with many ethnic groups in the horn, so southern Somalis are not alone on this one.

One thing is for sure though, Somalis feel more at home in Ethiopia due to the large Somali region there and the other Cushitic people they share it with.
Right and thanks for the correction.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ArtanK(m): 8:19am On Jun 19, 2017
Hati13:

Right and thanks for the correction.

No problem wenedem

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 8:32am On Jun 19, 2017
ArtanK:

I've already stated that it's only the Kenyan Somalis and the Barawani/Bajuni communities that speak Swahili. The rest of us don't speak it and I'm 100% certain that there are more Amharic speaking ethnic Somalis than there are Swahili speaking ones.

As for your other question, I'm Somali as I've stated many times. My dad was born and raised in Somalia.
Oh cool then. But I suspect you are from the north.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 8:32am On Jun 19, 2017
This thread makes me hurtful with all the insults, but I learn too much to let it go : cry

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 8:33am On Jun 19, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.