Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,199 members, 7,887,507 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:51 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6336126 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) (1144) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 8:33am On Jun 19, 2017
ArtanK, what do you think about this map?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 8:35am On Jun 19, 2017
Hati13:

Yes, it's. Amharic exact time of origin isn't unknown, but it definitely originated before 5th century AD.

I've a topic on how Amharic originated. Check it if you want.
https://www.nairaland.com/3803050/origin-amharic-language#56586060
Thanks cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 8:44am On Jun 19, 2017
Hati13:

History is my life. No, I don't teach history. I'm 20, so it's impossible to teach, but I try to tell the true history as much as I can. I will resume my university class in the new semester in October and I'm intending to learn history. My dream is to be an historian and write the true an objective history of Ethiopia and if possible, Africa in general also. I also want to be a military General and if possible, an archeologist also.

We Ethiopians have big dreams, but our ends usually don't look good lol. I'm serious. Many people when they were young mostly say, I want to be a doctor, scientist, astronauts, a prime minister and so on....... but most of them end in bad position. I'm confident my fate is also like this lol
That's a horrible thing to say. Never lose confidence. You know you have the capacity to achieve your dreams, you judt have to believe it!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 8:44am On Jun 19, 2017
uzzyfire:
can u imagine Kenyans calling us ugly, wen d first black miss world is Nigerian

can u imagine Kenyans calling us poor, wen d richest blackman in d world is Nigerian

can u imagine Kenyans mocking nollywood wen its d 3rd biggest in d world

abeg can someone tell me who these guys think they are talking to sef or who are they mocking

Im just wondering

Coz Africa is not about the one percent but the 99%.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 8:44am On Jun 19, 2017
Hati13:

Yeah, Ethiopia history is one of the kind. Even Ancient Egyptians claim they came from the land of Punt(around Horn of Africa and Sudan).

Since I'm not a believer, I don't believe Ark of the Covenant was to be real like it's taught.
I just watched how the Book of Enoch was dound in Ethiopia
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 8:47am On Jun 19, 2017
Jay254:

Coz Africa is not about the one percent but the 99%.
What do you know about the 99%??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 19, 2017
fanficgirl:

That's a horrible thing to say. Never lose confidence. You know you have the capacity to achieve your dreams, you judt have to believe it!
Thanks
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 19, 2017
fanficgirl:

I just watched how the Book of Enoch was dound in Ethiopia
What is the Book of Enoch tell about?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 8:53am On Jun 19, 2017
freshest4live:

What do you know about the 99%??

What you have been Told.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 8:54am On Jun 19, 2017
Jay254:

What you have been Told.
I am a Nigerian, you are not, so l should be the one asking you nah.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 19, 2017
CocoMilian:

I work out every morning it helps to some extent but women are different and the pain varies to some degrees...mine are extremely painful n I may not be the nicest person during those days smiley hehe being a woman is really complicated.
so women are complicated because of cramps
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 8:55am On Jun 19, 2017
Hati13:

What is the Book of Enoch tell about?
Its supposed to be a scripture missing in Genesis that tells about fallen angels and other things that dont make sense in Gensis??
And look what idiotic writings I found undecided
http://www.publicbookshelf.com/public_html/The_Story_of_the_Greatest_Nations_and_the_Worlds_Famous_Events_Vol_1/anciente_bcc.html

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 8:55am On Jun 19, 2017
uzzyfire:
so women are complicated because of cramps
I used to skip days of school for mine . Still do
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 8:56am On Jun 19, 2017
TayserMahiri:
Let me leave these Beautiful Nigerians here and see how worked up you guys get

Btw Nowenuse, you can see why Nigerian soccer players in Europe get racially abused. grin grin grin grin

Do you think climbing the ladder of football success from Nigeria is easy?

To be honest, most Nigerian footballers you see are people from poor homes who struggle and toil all day under the scorching sun to become successful.
Middle-class and rich Nigerians hardly play football in the Nigerian league. Go find out. Also football is a sport that requires one always trainning under the scorching sun, so, of course expect them to be naturally darker than other Nigerians.

So, check out Nigerian football legends who have retired. What do you have to say?

Kanu Nwankwo
Celestine Babayaro
Emmanuel Babayaro
JJ Okocha and son

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 9:00am On Jun 19, 2017
TayserMahiri:
There is this Nigerian couple that made news sometimes back
Look at the cute girl and boy grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 9:02am On Jun 19, 2017
fanficgirl:

Its supposed to be a scripture missing in Genesis that tells about fallen angels and other things that dont make sense in Gensis??
And look what idiotic writings I found undecided
http://www.publicbookshelf.com/public_html/The_Story_of_the_Greatest_Nations_and_the_Worlds_Famous_Events_Vol_1/anciente_bcc.html
Book of Enoch like other Jewish folklores were most likely written around 400BC, to explain Genesis and the Bible. There is evidence of Biblical books such as Numbers from as far back as the 7th century BC, but it's most likely that the Torah or Pentateuch, which are the first five books of the Bible were given to us in their final form by the likes of Ezrah, and scribes during the reign of king Josiah.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 9:02am On Jun 19, 2017
TayserMahiri:
There is this Nigerian couple that made news sometimes back

Hahaha, i never knew jealousy in Kenya was so real.

I and my Kenyan sisters here keep laughing at the jealousy of Kenyans all day. grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 9:05am On Jun 19, 2017
TayserMahiri:
And this general Nigerian look. Big nose, big lips, big mouth, big body, fake weave, a lot of make up and just about anything else weird

Lol what did Nigerians say to make you sound like a typical white racist lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 19, 2017
ArtanK:

I've already replied back to a similarly dismissive post with some hard facts. Your perception of Somalia is outdated. Look through my posts as I can't be asked to type all of it again.

P. S. Somalia is not a failed state anymore.
are u Somali grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 9:09am On Jun 19, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Thats true. The guys are like "Kenyans are so ugly and we Nigerians are very beautiful"

You post a few images of Nigerians and they like "Dude why you hating?"

So are you, cocomilian and all other Kenyans telling us this is the best you guys can do? So you guys cannot post good pictures about your people to prove yourselves?
What low self esteem!

Where are my kenyan sisters abeg, let us keep laughing at the foolishness of Kenyans disgracing Kenya here.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 9:09am On Jun 19, 2017
freshest4live:

Book of Enoch like other Jewish folklores were most likely written around 400BC, to explain Genesis and the Bible. There is evidence of Biblical books such as Numbers from as far back as the 7th century BC, but it's most likely that the Torah or Pentateuch, which are the first five books of the Bible was given to us in their final form by the likes of Ezrah, and scribes during the reign of king Josiah.
So I shouldn't bother trying to get it? Thanks for telling. What century was Josiah reign? And do you know how thede manuscripts got to Ethiopia?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 19, 2017
fanficgirl:
I used to skip days of school for mine . Still do
wow, that's messed up
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 9:13am On Jun 19, 2017
[quote author=freshest4live post=57643153][/quote]What is it?She is suffering from menstrual cramps.That's why she is bitching all over the place.Heehehe.What will you not hear on nairaland?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 19, 2017
fanficgirl:
This thread makes me hurtful with all the insults, but I learn too much to let it go : cry

that's it cool.......... don't take it serious again, just handle it with levity as it is irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 9:15am On Jun 19, 2017
uzzyfire:
guy u are stupid sincerely , u call Nigerians ugly yet d first black miss world is a Nigerian . that's like calling someone an illiterate wen he has a PhD
Lmao
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 9:17am On Jun 19, 2017
CocoMilian:

They do make one extremely emotional ask your sister or gf its no fun at all

Biitch, is this the new trend in Kenya?
TayserMahiri, mtis and Jay254. Can you see what your women invented? They may start exporting it soon. grin

And later you guys accuse others of bleaching. Wtf!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 19, 2017
nemesis2u:
this is a interesting story from ancient Rig Veda

the tale later became well known in Europe, with 19th century American poet John Godfrey Saxe creating his own version as a poem

Blind Men and the Elephant – A Poem by John Godfrey Saxe

It was six men of Indostan,
To learning much inclined,
Who went to see the Elephant
(Though all of them were blind),
That each by observation
Might satisfy his mind.

The First approach'd the Elephant,
And happening to fall
Against his broad and sturdy side,
At once began to bawl:
"God bless me! but the Elephant
Is very like a wall!"

The Second, feeling of the tusk,
Cried, -"Ho! what have we here
So very round and smooth and sharp?
To me 'tis mighty clear,
This wonder of an Elephant
Is very like a spear!"

The Third approach'd the animal,
And happening to take
The squirming trunk within his hands,
Thus boldly up and spake:
"I see," -quoth he- "the Elephant
Is very like a snake!"

The Fourth reached out an eager hand,
And felt about the knee:
"What most this wondrous beast is like
Is mighty plain," -quoth he,-
"'Tis clear enough the Elephant
Is very like a tree!"

The Fifth, who chanced to touch the ear,
Said- "E'en the blindest man
Can tell what this resembles most;
Deny the fact who can,
This marvel of an Elephant
Is very like a fan!"

The Sixth no sooner had begun
About the beast to grope,
Then, seizing on the swinging tail
That fell within his scope,
"I see," -quoth he,- "the Elephant
Is very like a rope!"
And so these men of Indostan
Disputed loud and long,
Each in his own opinion
Exceeding stiff and strong,
Though each was partly in the right,
And all were in the wrong!

MORAL,

So, oft in theologic wars
The disputants, I ween,
Rail on in utter ignorance
Of what each other mean;
And prate about an Elephant
Not one of them has seen!

i will just leave it here grin grin grin grin

namastey bro , do u stay in India or are u in Africa presently
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 19, 2017
What is it?She is suffering from menstrual cramps.That's why she is bitching all over the place.Heehehe.What will you not hear on nairaland?[/quote]

U GO HEAR WEHN........... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 9:18am On Jun 19, 2017
Nowenuse:

So are you, cocomilian and all other Kenyans telling us this is the best you guys can do? So you guys cannot post good pictures about your people to prove yourselves?
What low self esteem!

Where are my kenyan sisters abeg, let us keep laughing at the foolishness of Kenyans disgracing Kenya here.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Dude,you are crazy.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 19, 2017
uzzyfire:
namastey bro , do u stay in India or are u in Africa presently

U don't get people's name/moniker right..... at least, get it right for once. grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 19, 2017
obaaderemi:
Dude,you are crazy.

tell him o..........the guy cant take a lil bit of insult or joke or whatever.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 19, 2017
PissedYagami:

He is just saying those things so that he can get into her panties man, People only know about scams and football when they talk about Nigiera
lol don't forget giant of Africa grin and d fact that Nigerians are brilliant geniuses . and largest economy

and I'm sure Kenyans are known for greatness grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) (1144) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.