Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:42 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6305267 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 3:36pm On Jun 24, 2017
TayserMahiri:

The average Chinedu cant get what you are saying and might think you are declaring freedom for Biafra
Hope you know arinze himself is Igbo, and there are others such as Maduachuckwu,Marcelo, Uzzyfire, etc.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 3:36pm On Jun 24, 2017
Hati13:
bseme awekewalew, gn yete akababe nw?
seferesh yet nw?

CMC new Hill Side. Enem CMC new yemenorew
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 24, 2017
Hati13:

All true Ethiopians will celebrate if that happens. It could also be a medicine for my depression.

You don't know how those ppl are hated here.

I think there are reasons that gave impetus to the calls for defragmentation,
I would suggest the Ethiopian government reason with them, to address their grievances to quail the dismemberment calls
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 24, 2017
Nowenuse:

TayserMahiri, mine shows London. Lol

ANd you are in Nigeria grin
Why does it not show LAGOS OR ABUJA? I've read a little on cloudfare and i think i got an idea whats going on. Where are the IT gurus?
TayserMahiri:

What an ethical lady wenedem.
Just like you wenedem wink

How is work?
Nowenuse:

TayserMahiri, mine shows London. Lol

Why does it not show LAGOS OR ABUJA?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 3:43pm On Jun 24, 2017
freshest4live:

Lol how you wish? Like l said the arguement is childish, you are wrong in your evaluation, thank God you are no finance minister or lMF body, but l'm tired of this arguement already. Even if l go with your arguement, it is funny to compare your Kenyan gdp with it, you are damn hilarious.
For your information, official exchange rate has never been 400 to a dollar.
If you want to be taken seriously, you should always do your own research a little. It is common with you and kenyastar, you guys pull down the efforts of other Kenyans here when you argue.

Late last year it peaked at 470 according to both nairaland minister of agriculture Pavore9 based here and who regularly changes currencyand forex sites. Experts all said your GDP was hugely overvalued and I quoted them including a Harvard prof with 50 yrs of forensic econometrics.This thread isn't at a quarrel. Why did Osinbajo last year give that 90 trillion naira figure? Tell me without emotion.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 24, 2017
PrecisionFx:

I don't get ur post.

You should know what is a small country
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ephi321(f): 3:46pm On Jun 24, 2017
genieluv:

Well you keep your bigotry away on Nigerian affairs n stop misleading others on issues you know nothing about.
**** Stick to your ethnic politics section where you guys fight dirty over tribe n Nigerian local politics cos this section obvioiusly does not suit you.

Unfortunately for you, you cannot tell anyone where or where not to comment. Deal with it. Ignoramus.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 24, 2017
TayserMahiri:

This site you provide seemingly is by hunters. The first story below there tells it all
It's a reputable source, if you disagree counter it with another citation.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 3:49pm On Jun 24, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Hmm, we should have sold the ivory and create more demand for it? You dont understand what ripple effects such sheer numbers of ivory would have had.

Firstly,did you read the figures I posted about carved ivory prices! Pls,read what I posted about ducks! It's not about mass slaughter of animals,which btw happens in the absence of legal hunting. Check culling. Sell ivory,hell yes! With proper management each generation is harvested allowing for the next generation to mature. Its in our own interest to have a ready demand for ivory.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 24, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Why does it not show LAGOS OR ABUJA? I've read a little on cloudfare and i think i got an idea whats going on. Where are the IT gurus?
On my side of the world it says:The server reported a bad gateway,it doesn't indicate any location
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 24, 2017
arinzeejikonye:

Nowenuse my bro, Kenyans are funny,
TayserMahiri, and Co Wana brag with ordinary cloudflare and gateway errors lol

Be honest, has it ever shown a nigerian city? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by HarryDuce(m): 3:54pm On Jun 24, 2017
TayserMahiri:

The average Chinedu cant get what you are saying and might think you are declaring freedom for Biafra
grin You

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 24, 2017
arinzeejikonye:

I think there are reasons that gave impetus to the calls for defragmentation,
I would suggest the Ethiopian government reason with them, to address their grievances to quail the dismemberment calls
That looks the best option, but there are organizations like Oneg(based in abroad) which is indoctrinating propagandas to many young Oromos that they had been colonized by Abyssinians and they should rebel and form a Oromia country. I know some Oromos who believe in secession.

Anyway, let wait and see. undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 24, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Hmm, we should have sold the ivory and create more demand for it? You dont understand what ripple effects such sheer numbers of ivory would have had.
This I actually agree with, its the same we are doing with all our rhino horn..........simple economics, flood the market thus supply increases and demand decreases.
TayserMahiri:

Be honest, has it ever shown a nigerian city? cheesy
It once showed kibera city

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 3:56pm On Jun 24, 2017
kikuyu1:

Late last year it peaked at 470 according to both nairaland minister of agriculture Pavore9 based here and who regularly changes currencyand forex sites. Experts all said your GDP was hugely overvalued and I quoted them including a Harvard prof with 50 yrs of forensic econometrics.This thread isn't at a quarrel. Why did Osinbajo last year give that 90 trillion naira figure? Tell me without emotion.
I don't think l should waste my time engaging you, go find out what l mean by official rate then you can come and talk. The prof's arguement was not convincing enough to the lMF and all of the world bodies.
Also osibanjo's statement of late 2015 doesn't prove anything, even going with your logic that figure even with the worst official exchange rate does not prove your arguement.
So like l said, always make your research on want you want to argue about, so you wouldn't come across as ignorant.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 24, 2017
ednited:

CMC new Hill Side. Enem CMC new yemenorew
Great place to live in. smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 24, 2017
Hati13:

First, Ethiopia isn't a small country either in terms of population or territory. Ethiopia has 102,000,000 population and it's territory is greater than Nigeria.
Ethiopia - 1,103,000 square Kilometers
Nigeria - 900,000 square Kilometers

Second, Ethiopia infrastructures aren't better than Nigeria. Our national carrier is great like you mentioned. Most of our cities are dirty as dirty can get.

Third, Nairobi isn't a country. It's capital city of Kenya.

Fourth, Tanzania isn't a small country.

Exactly wenedem. That guy needs some serious geography from Addis grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 24, 2017
Hati13:

That looks the best option, but there are organizations like Oneg(based in abroad) which is indoctrinating propagandas to many young Oromos that they had been colonized by Abyssinians and they should rebel and form a Oromia country. I know my Oromos who believe in secession.

Anyway, let wait and see. undecided

Whatever happens, I don't want war, everybody is a loser in war, we want peace

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 24, 2017
freshest4live:

Nobody is fighting any civil war, yes l agree, all is not well at the moment, but if you depend on the politics section of nairaland alone, you may think the people do not along at all because of tribalism, but in reality it's not as tough as it is on nairaland.

I see smiley cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 4:01pm On Jun 24, 2017
Hati13:

Great place to live in. smiley

Yessss. Ye bole lij grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 4:02pm On Jun 24, 2017
genieluv:

Yaah am ignorant cos your excuse looks so cheap n has been busted.
****See, i do not care about you guys (Kenyans), you guys should just learn to stay away from the lovely conversations on African culture between lovers of African culture on this thread n stay away from giving flimsy excuses about how the whites who intended to settle in your country made you loose your culture whereas there are other Africans with more whites in their country who are still proud n celebrate their african cultures to the fullest.
You can be more Europeanized than the Europeans n that's your business @PissedYagami

>>>>At least i have the beautiful n lovely Ethiopians to keep me in good company on this thread.
Good riddance to bad rubbish!
What countries? Namibia? SA?
And last time I checked, you guys challenged us.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 4:02pm On Jun 24, 2017
Innoson The First CAR MANUFACTURER in africa.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 24, 2017
Kenya Wana slug it out with SA, when you are yet to defeat NG
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 24, 2017
ednited:

Yessss. Ye bole lij grin
grin

ye CMC lij grin
arinzeejikonye:

The average Chinedu,
Is on track, however way you spin it,
The clamouring for secession is another way of achieving the restructuring

Biafrans are one serious bunch
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 24, 2017
freshest4live:

Hope you know arinze himself is Igbo, and there are others such as Maduachuckwu,Marcelo, Uzzyfire, etc.

I think I knew that.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 24, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Biafrans are one serious bunch
Nobody knows the fate of Nigeria, but whatever happens, let there be peace.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 4:06pm On Jun 24, 2017
Hati13:

grin

ye CMC lij grin

Ene eko Hati13 yemibalew lij yehen hulu Ethiopia history endet keyets ameta elalehu

You are a social science student, ene ye natural science

endante gobez selalhonku atefredbgn grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 24, 2017
Hati13:

Just like you wenedem wink

How is work?

Work is great wenedem, how bout ur recovery? You havent updated whatsapp? saw you guys have smart parking now in Addis cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.