Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,868 members, 7,872,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:06 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1213) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6305306 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 5:33pm On Jun 24, 2017
Shaytun:
Innoson.

Wow, this is amazing, I remember this from some early posts here. Maybe one day we will import your cars. Make RHD ones
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 5:35pm On Jun 24, 2017
For the record we have a car company here too
www.mobiusmotors.com/
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 24, 2017
PissedYagami:

Really now mate? Really?
Electricity? Road system? Planning? Rail system, that is just the city
Who has better paying civil servants? Who has better health care? Our education system vs your education system
etc
We have been here since this thread was like 50 pages old and what you said is not true mate.

So you think you have better rail system, because of fancy looking terminals,?

You think you have better health care system than Nigeria, what are your parameters,?

In education, what makes you think you are better than Nigeria,?

Do you produce more electricity than Nigeria? ,

Do you have better roads in the whole of Kenya than Nigeria?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 5:38pm On Jun 24, 2017
genieluv:

Northern Nigeria is a very big place. It should be about twice the size of Kenya. Boko haram has been largely contained to just one northern state and there are 19 northern states.
****So, it's very safe, depending on what part of the north you are living in. The north-central n north-west r safe. The north-east is the troubled zone.
northern Nigeria is a shithole, Southern Nigeria rocks smiley smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 5:41pm On Jun 24, 2017
arinzeejikonye:

So you think you have better rail system, because of fancy looking terminals,?

You think you have better health care system than Nigeria, what are your parameters,?

In education, what makes you think you are better than Nigeria,?

Do you produce more electricity than Nigeria? ,

Do you have better roads in the whole of Kenya than Nigeria?
We have fast SRG, do you guys?
Yeah better health system, thats for sure
Even Nigerian students come to uni here and it is free for kids
Not more electricity than you guys but electricity is 24/7 here. No generator fumes mate
Yeah sexy roads, we posted them here a while ago
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 5:41pm On Jun 24, 2017
Inosson.

It also exports vehicles to other west africa nation, and before long it will start exporting to other african nations.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 24, 2017
Nowenuse:

Hmm, are you for real? But i thought Amharas were the bully of Ethiopia?
From mid 16th century onwards till the end of Zemene Mesafint(1869-1855) and expansion of Atse Menelik II, it was mainly the Oromos who dominated Abyssinia/Ethiopia. Especially during Zemene Mesafint, it was the Yejju Oromos who were the real rulers. The Arses(emperors) were just symbolic and were puppets of the Yejjus. I had also told you about the deeds of Wello Oromos previously.

Amhara elites were also the oppressors from 1270 till 16th century and from 1889 till 1974.

We can say that, all the different peoples in Ethiopia had been oppressors during the many thousands years they existed together. Axumies, Agews, Amharas, different Muslim stats, Tigrays, Oromos and many others.....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 5:44pm On Jun 24, 2017
Hati13:

The Tigray Ashenda was held in Tigray regions and Agew Ashenda was held in Sekota, Wag Hemra zone(Amhara region).

I never in my life attended it. In fact, it was 2 months ago that I went to Shekota for the 1st time. I have fallen in love with that place, so I will attend the event this year(less than 2 months).

Yes, they are independent ethnic groups. They are the one who built the 11 monolithic rock-hewn churchs of Lalibela. It's a one of the 9 UNESCO heritage sites. They are Cushite people. There are 4 Agew languages(3 in Amhara region and 1 in Eritrea).

They were the original inhabitants of northern and central Ethiopia and also Eritrea before the coming of Semites around 2000 BC.

Axumites and their descendants Abyssinians(Amharas and Tigrays) DNA is predominantly Cushite and it's the Agew who contributed more for that Cushite DNA than any other Cushites.

So, we can say:-
• Amharas are majority Agew/Semite mixs among other backgrounds of other Cushites/Omotes/Nilots
• Tigrays are majority Agew/Semite mixs among other backgrounds of other Cushites/Omotes/Nilots

Even the Ethiopian Jews(Bete Israeli or Falashas) are majority Agew/Hebrew mixs and Judaism convert Agews.

Most of the northern and central Ethiopia was under Agew like I mentioned above, but now there areas is relatively very small and their population is also small because most of them either been Amhara or Tigray.

Nowadays, most of the Agews have also mixed with Amharas and Tigrays. For example, my mother is Agew, but she has also Tigray and Amhara backgrounds. Agew are a very proud people and I'm very proud of my Agew background.

3 Agew people exist in Ethiopia. They don't have their own region, but 2 of them has their own Zones in Amhara region and 1 has it's own Wereda in North Gondar zone, Amhara region.
- Wag Hemra Zone, Amhara region
- Agew Awi zone, Amhara region
- Quara Wereda, North Gondar zone, Amhara region.

The last pic is Lalibela church(you should definitely visit it).

Splendid. Great explanation.
Gosh! I am so jealous of you Ethiopians for your rich n preserved history. I don't think Nigerians know anything about our history up to 2,000 years ago. We can only rely on the artefacts, folktales n speculations. Lol

**** what language is currently the closest to Agew? How similar is Agew language to present day Habesha languages? It also seems like the Agew are 100% rural?
Are there still elements of Agew culture in present day Habesha culture?

>>>> The church looks beautiful wow. Buh am a bit confused here undecided How can the church be 2,000 years old? When did christianity reach Ethiopia?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 5:47pm On Jun 24, 2017
PissedYagami:

northern Nigeria is a shithole, Southern Nigeria rocks smiley smiley

Lol. You want to spark up a fight between Northern & Southern Nigerians here right? I bet you enjoy such. Well, no, your plans will not work.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 24, 2017
PissedYagami:

We have fast SRG, do you guys?
Yeah better health system, thats for sure
Even Nigerian students come to uni here and it is free for kids
Not more electricity than you guys but electricity is 24/7 here. No generator fumes mate
Yeah sexy roads, we posted them here a while ago

We too got sgr,
What are the ground breaking feats of your health care system,
A report showed sales generator set is becoming a booming gold mine in Kenya,
Your roads are nice, but not better than Nigeria, we posted ours too,
We too have free education programme over here,

So you no better
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 5:47pm On Jun 24, 2017
genieluv:

Yaah am ignorant cos your excuse looks so cheap n has been busted.
****See, i do not care about you guys (Kenyans), you guys should just learn to stay away from the lovely conversations on African culture between lovers of African culture on this thread n stay away from giving flimsy excuses about how the whites who intended to settle in your country made you loose your culture whereas there are other Africans with more whites in their country who are still proud n celebrate their african cultures to the fullest.
You can be more Europeanized than the Europeans n that's your business @PissedYagami

>>>>At least i have the beautiful n lovely Ethiopians to keep me in good company on this thread.
Good riddance to bad rubbish!

My dear just get out of that village of yours and explore the world..

Show me an everyday cloths dressed by South Africans, Zimbabweans, Namibians or guys from Botwana. Not those dancing clads but everyday cloths..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:51pm On Jun 24, 2017
arinzeejikonye:
Kenya Wana slug it out with SA, when you are yet to defeat NG

In terms of what? Kenyans don't just argue for the sake of it. South Africa is waaay ahead of us in infrastructure, technology, military, standards of living, well planned and maintained cities, clean and beautiful cities etc. Nobody disputes that but there's a guy here who's trying to misinform people on the status of wild animals and conservation in the two countries.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 5:53pm On Jun 24, 2017
Jay254:

My dear just get out of that village of yours and explore the world..

Show me an everyday cloths dressed by South Africans, Zimbabweans, Namibians or guys from Botwana. Not those dancing clads but everyday cloths..

South Africans, Zimbabweans e.t.c still do traditional weddings n all manners of traditional festivals.
Their tradition also never leaves their music, can't you see that they have produced some of the greatest african singers that represent african culture? The likes of Miriam Makeba, Black Mambazo, Chaka chaka, Brenda fassie e.t.c

****please, no basis of comparison between them n you guys.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 5:55pm On Jun 24, 2017
arinzeejikonye:

We too got sgr,
What are the ground breaking feats of your health care system,
A report showed sales generator set is becoming a booming gold mine in Kenya,
Your roads are nice, but not better than Nigeria, we posted ours too,
We too have free education programme over here,

So you no better
How many Kilometres of rail?
We even seperate conjoined twins here mate. And even HIV Vaccine bruh, we are working on it https://www.standardmedia.co.ke › Editorial
Yeah but we still have 24/7 power here man, and it is uninterrupted for weeks. Hot showers, are a thing here
We have better roads, 10 laned road that goes on for kilometres, and not just one road, we have many that fall under that, multi lane . Smoother roads and stuff
And our literacy level is very high btw

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 24, 2017
NairobiWalker:

In terms of what? Kenyans don't just argue for the sake of it. South Africa is waaay ahead of us in infrastructure, technology, military, standards of living, well planned and maintained cities, clean and beautiful cities etc. Nobody disputes that but there's a guy here who's trying to misinform people on the status of wild animals and conservation in the two countries.

No I don't mean nature's gift,
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 5:57pm On Jun 24, 2017
genieluv:

South Africans, Zimbabweans e.t.c still do traditional weddings n all manners of traditional festivals.
Their tradition also never leaves their music, can't you see that they have produced some of the greatest african singers that represent african culture? The likes of Miriam Makeba, Black Mambazo, Chaka chaka, Brenda fassie e.t.c

****please, no basis of comparison between them n you guys.
Maasai wear traditional African cultural clothes 24/7, not just for weddings. Is that not culture?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 6:01pm On Jun 24, 2017
Will just post some random roads, arinzeejikonye

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 6:02pm On Jun 24, 2017
Shaytun:

Exactly.

This thread was created to show that Kenya is Better than Nigeria and Instead the opposite happened.

You want to restart the fight again? Kenya has already won.. read the title and ask your self where is this other one that Nigeria was ahead of Kenya..

https://www.nairaland.com/3327823/kenyans-far-behind-nigerians-every/10#49225925

This is how far behind you are

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 6:03pm On Jun 24, 2017
genieluv:

Really the quality of this man's automobiles beat me.

****Why is this brand not really promoted by Nigerians?
Some Nigerians are saying Innoson himself is not advertising his automobiles enough to appeal to the masses. What do u think?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 6:03pm On Jun 24, 2017
freshest4live:

The problem l have with the North is the radicalized form of Islam they practice. The form of Islam that is against western education and promoted by Usman Dan fodio, is what leaves them lagging behind, afterall the British has been away for the past 50 years now.
Take a look at Dangote, he is an example of what the educated core Northerner can become, the northerners had great empires then and the potential to unleash their talents but they have put themselves behind.
The economy and media would continually be controlled by southerners until the core north begin to embrace education and not just Islamic education alone.
Illiteracy is also the reason why many are prone to kill at the slightest provocation in the name of religion.

I will never dispute with what you said cos it is very correct. The kind of islam Danfodio promoted in the core-north was a very destructive one n the negative effects are seen today.

**** The core-northern leaders themselves r now seeing the negative effects of their stupidity n extremism n are trying to educate their people massively like you see in Gombe n Kebbi states. Some still want to continue keeping their people in backwardness like Zamfara state. Buh there was a recent conference of northern governors n leaders on how to revolutionize education in the north. I hope it yields positively.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 6:03pm On Jun 24, 2017
genieluv:

Really the quality of this man's automobiles beat me.

****Why is this brand not really promoted by Nigerians?
Some Nigerians are saying Innoson himself is not advertising his automobiles enough to appeal to the masses. What do u think?

It initially suffers from what other nigerian indeginous Startup company suffers from. BAD PR. I don't just understand it do this guys think we are in the 80s or something.

But they are seriously improving on that, their former websites is nothing to write home about, it look like something conjured out of the 70s.

But they now have a twitter, facebook, instagram handle.

Check out their new websites.

http://innosonmotors.com

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:23pm On Jun 24, 2017
arinzeejikonye:

No I don't mean nature's gift,

I thought it was Kenyans trying it out with S Africans. I didn't know you were involved.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 6:25pm On Jun 24, 2017
Mind posting the better roads you guys have? arinzeejikonye

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 6:26pm On Jun 24, 2017
Jay254:

You want to restart the fight again? Kenya has already won.. read the title and ask your self where is this other one that Nigeria was ahead of Kenya..

https://www.nairaland.com/3327823/kenyans-far-behind-nigerians-every/10#49225925

This is how far behind you are

LOL

Any Neutral person going through this thread will know kenya was not only defeated but humiliated by Nigeria.

We all know who the winner is, No need to start another meaningless debate.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 6:29pm On Jun 24, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
You are a sick trash. You deserve to be the poster child for ignoramus and stupidity.

Your opinions on politics is as useless as the letter "P" in Psychology.

You are insulting the Kenyans when you are the one everyone is tired of her sincere ignorance.

You guys(genieluv, queenofnepal) should try and tone it down a little, no need to bring our infighting here.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 6:29pm On Jun 24, 2017
Shaytun:

LOL

Any Neutral person going through this thread will know kenya was not only defeated but humiliated by Nigeria.

We all know who the winner is, No need to start another meaningless debate.

You think you have won because you are Nigerian, so in what areas have you guys won?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 24, 2017
TayserMahiri:

You are a poor economist. The initial supply soon dissipates and what is left is a very large market with no supply, fuelling even more poaching.
Yeah what do I know! I only have a honours in BCOM chartered accountancy at the university with the best preforming CTA stream.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 6:30pm On Jun 24, 2017
PissedYagami:

Maasai wear traditional African cultural clothes 24/7, not just for weddings. Is that not culture?
N what is the percentage of the masai to Kenya's entire population?
South Africa experienced the highest white settlement n opression in Black Africa yet their cultures r still stronger than yours. So, really, you Kenyans have no excuse.
****Learn to admit your weaknesses, it helps make you a better person (winks)
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 6:32pm On Jun 24, 2017
genieluv:

N what is the percentage of the masai to Kenya's entire population?
South Africa experienced the highest white settlement n opression in Black Africa yet their cultures r still stronger than yours. So, really, you Kenyans have no excuse.
****Learn to admit your weaknesses, it helps make you a better person (winks)
What percentage of South Africans wear Zulu clothes?
And not wearing traditional clothes is not a weakness, as long as someone is not naked we are okay here. Hell, even in China and korea they dont wear their ancient clothes
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 6:33pm On Jun 24, 2017
Shaytun:

It initially suffers from what other nigerian indeginous Startup company suffers from. BAD PR. I don't just understand it do this guys think we are in the 80s or something.

But they are seriously improving on that, their former websites is nothing to write home about, it look like something conjured out of the 70s.

But they now have a twitter, facebook, instagram handle.

Check out their new websites.

http://innosonmotors.com

Kk. It looks cooler.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.