Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,760 members, 7,875,919 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:57 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6309429 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 24, 2017
TayserMahiri:

He was trying to dissuade me from thinking his phone could be showing Mombasa.
Wanted to tell him mine was showing Edo grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 7:31pm On Jun 24, 2017
PissedYagami:

Wow, this is amazing, I remember this from some early posts here. Maybe one day we will import your cars. Make RHD ones

I know right?

Amen to that.

Also hope we import some of kenya product in the future.

Africa is africa problem, I don't get why we africa country trade less with ourselves than we do with others.

You can also post some made in Kenya products to keep the competition going.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 24, 2017
Hati13:

I'm not going there to learn. It's for other purpose. School has ended and I will rejoin in October.

I will see it.

If our park amazed our friendly neighbor named wenedem TayserMahiri, then it means Ethiopia is heading in the right direction. wink

Wenedem, that thing is dope. We dont have such here, in fact you are the first guys in Africa!! Even our Mzansi bros dont have it cheesy
I thought you were going for school But nice if you join in October cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 24, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Is that how they taught you in that college? When confronted with facts you tell the opponent you have an honors bla bla ...
Yes all the Economists that recommended the legalisation of Rhino horn trade in SA are wrong and so is the government that legalised it after recommendations of experts are wrong.

But obviously @TayserMahiri who is not just an expert in conservation but also economics is right
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 7:34pm On Jun 24, 2017
mtis:

We showed her the bull fight,camel race an even donkey race but that don't count..problem with geneiluv is that she stubborn.. One she fixes her mind on something its done.same way she arguing the awesomeness of north naija vs southern naija..so her mind is fixed that Kenyans don't have culture.An that final to her

Ooohh bibi smiley Am i that stubborn n unreasonable?
Naaah, i don't think i am cheesy

*** Bull fight, donkey n camel race? I think i missed that, buh however, are those really elements of your ancestral cultures?

We are not saying Kenyans had no culture. What we are saying is that you guys do not promote them or take pride in them. N you will agree with me that we are not wrong by saying this.

>>>> yaah the kenyan swahilis, nilotes n cushitics have great cultures n they try to promote theirs buh you Bantus are the majority in the country n you guys do not promote or uphold culture as elements of national pride or identity. If you did, it would have been a different story.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 7:35pm On Jun 24, 2017
genieluv:

Great.
Are they nilotes? If yes, why didn't the Bantus copied some clothing styles from their nilotic n cushitic neighbours?

They shared so many things like names, Bantu learnt Animal keeping from Nilots while Nilots learnt Farming from Bantu, all adopted circumcision from Cushites.

We all have Masaai shukas in Kenya personally I have two but what people ware is something that comes naturally..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 24, 2017
TayserMahiri:

I heard Nigerians couldnt dare face Oyinbo in a war of independence.
Really.. I knew they were sissies .I think we can km ck their butt.no wonder the delta avengers grin an book boys are still a threat..imagine a group controlling one of our counties an threatening our govt
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 7:36pm On Jun 24, 2017
mtis:

Yap grin grin

Shame to the Giant
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 7:36pm On Jun 24, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Thats like 80 % in the south, and then Nowenuse and genie proudly wave a 5 % for the north because they are the smartest northerners cheesy

Stop being a dickhead! My own zone, North-central, has an almost equal literacy rate with the South. smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 24, 2017
Jay254:

They were divided like two polygamous wives, they have never unite untill to-date.

mtis was very right. They need a common enemy. Its good they never tried with that kind of division because the Nowe types would have been very bad warriors
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 24, 2017
mtis:

Wanted to tell him mine was showing Edo grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 24, 2017
jln115:

Yes all the Economists that recommended the legalisation of Rhino horn trade in SA are wrong and so is the government that legalised it after recommendations of experts are wrong.

But obviously @TayserMahiri who is not just an expert in conservation but also economics is right

Unfortunately I think your economists were biased to please some small group of people
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 7:43pm On Jun 24, 2017
Jay254:

It was all about influence as you said.. there were large Kingdoms in the South as compared to Kenya. Inland Kenya didn't trade much with the world hence they couldn't borrow much..

All friend borrowed something from the world.. We we were first unclad untill development of trade... Nigerian traditional cloths must have been borrowed from the Berbers and toaregs or Muslims

Yaaah true.

We in Nigeria /West Africa had numerous Kingdoms & Empires. So, i think this is where we had a comparative advantage over you guys. smiley

**** Buh i heard of a Kingdom in Zimbabwe, buh in South Africa?? Was there?

Another thing is that i don't think one's traditional clothes must be very developed before he takes pride in them.
>>> Your fellow Bantu, Fally Ipupa from Congo proved this wrong by flaunting his Bantu culture full scale in his music ELOKO OYO. Have u seen it? I love the music. This song will surely receive nominations this year on african awards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4KNVT2w0mU

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 24, 2017
genieluv:

*** Bull fight, donkey n camel race? I think i missed that, buh however, are those really elements of your ancestral cultures?

We are not saying Kenyans had no culture. What we are saying is that you guys do not promote them or take pride in them. N you will agree with me that we are not wrong by saying this.

>>>> yaah the kenyan swahilis, nilotes n cushitics have great cultures n they try to promote theirs buh you Bantus are the majority in the country n you guys do not promote or uphold culture as elements of national pride or identity. If you did, it would have been a different story.

Is your issue Kenyans or Bantu?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 24, 2017
Jay254:

They shared so many things like names, Bantu learnt Animal keeping from Nilots while Nilots learnt Farming from Bantu, all adopted circumcision from Cushites.

We all have Masaai shukas in Kenya personally I have two but what people ware is something that comes naturally..

Yea exactly bro, I also have a Maasai shuka that I swaggify with
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 24, 2017
mtis:

Really.. I knew they were sissies .I think we can km ck their butt.no wonder the delta avengers grin an book boys are still a threat..imagine a group controlling one of our counties an threatening our govt

Thats just crazy, and they dare say it was political so we should excuse them. We also have political groups with such mentalities
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 24, 2017
genieluv:

First question geneiluv do you think the white man brought donkey or the camel race?

Second I think you are obsessed with Bantu tribe an you think Kenya is pure Bantu..that not true an we have told ya so many time..

Here in this thread there is an Indian Kenyan ,a Swahili Kenyan, a Bantu Kenyan , a nilote Kenyan an probably a cushite Kenyan but you don't wanna see that.it's all
about Bantus an their lack of culture
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 7:49pm On Jun 24, 2017
Nigeria Ship building industry is also growing steadily.

Meet NNS Karaduwa of the Nigerian Navy.

The Karaduwa SDB II fulfilled the Nigerian government's long aspiration of building, equipping and maintaining its own naval fleet without relying on external assistance.
The 30mm main gun is remotely operated. The P102 is used in the volatile Niger Delta region to combat piracy and to show the flag.
A new 50 meter Seaward defense boat III is currently under construction. It will be an enlarged version of the SDB II with more powerful weapons systems.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/NNS_Karaduwa_(P102)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 24, 2017
genieluv:

Stop being a dickhead! My own zone, North-central, has an almost equal literacy rate with the South. smiley

grin
Is that true? Why is it so easy to tell the difference in enlightenment between a Southerner and a Northerner or even a middlebelter? I can tell where many guys here come from just the way they argue backward stuff
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 24, 2017
TayserMahiri:

They dont have a cloudfare in the whole of Nigeria. The whole GIANT NIGERIA
lol what? Say it ain't so undecided

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 24, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Is your issue Kenyans or Bantu?
Thank you bro..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 7:51pm On Jun 24, 2017
TayserMahiri:

If I may ask, do Nigerians consider themselves more traditional than the Khoisan because they dont wear much clothes?
Makes me wonder? Most of us were naked at some point.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 24, 2017
mtis:

First question geneiluv do you think the white man brought donkey or the camel race?

Second I think you are obsessed with Bantu tribe an you think Kenya is pure Bantu..that not true an we have told ya so many time..

Here in this thread there is an Indian Kenyan ,a Swahili Kenyan, a Bantu Kenyan , a nilote Kenyan an probably a cushite Kenyan but you don't wanna see that.it's all
about Bantus an their lack of culture

Must be some beef with Bantus for leaving West Africa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 7:53pm On Jun 24, 2017
Jay254:

They were divided like two polygamous wives, they have never unite untill to-date.
Actually the first idea of independence for Africa to be conceived by a black man was from Herbert Macaulay, a Nigerian who influenced Nnamdi Azikiwe of Nigeria and Nkrumah of Ghana.
You are right though there was the division as the Northerners had some arguements and refused to sign for independence and it was delayed for another four years else we should have gained independence before Ghana.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 24, 2017
Jayceon:
lol what? Say it ain't so undecided

Please, I cant say it aint so! Who would trust your services if you told them your cyber security is being provided from Nigeria?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 24, 2017
mtis:

Thank you bro..

grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 24, 2017
Jay254:

Makes me wonder? Most of us were naked at some point.

These guys dont know how noble skinny dipping is. Genie should know
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 24, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Must be some beef with Bantus for leaving West Africa
If we stayed they could have sold us to the white man grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 8:01pm On Jun 24, 2017
genieluv:

Yaaah true.

We in Nigeria /West Africa had numerous Kingdoms & Empires. So, i think this is where we had a comparative advantage over you guys. smiley

**** Buh i heard of a Kingdom in Zimbabwe, buh in South Africa?? Was there?

Another thing is that i don't think one's traditional clothes must be very developed before he takes pride in them.
>>> Your fellow Bantu, Fally Ipupa from Congo proved this wrong by flaunting his Bantu culture full scale in his music ELOKO OYO. Have u seen it? I love the music. This song will surely receive nominations this year on african awards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4KNVT2w0mU

I believe in there movement Zulu must have interacted with the major kingdoms like the Shona and borrowed one or two..Shaka was a tough King??

As I said earlier we have major vernacular songs that such traditions are displayed..

Below are Lip pple before colonisation

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 8:04pm On Jun 24, 2017
Luo attire

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 24, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Please, I cant say it aint so! Who would trust your services if you told them your cyber security is being provided from Nigeria?
Gbam,I no go say word cos de ting taya me pass sha undecided .E be like dem no sabi how the world works sef!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 8:39pm On Jun 24, 2017
Guys am really getting frustrated with this server problem... Error 502 bad getaway shit.

Oluwaseun Osewa please do something.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.