Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,341 members, 7,888,083 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:54 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6337598 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) (1239) (1240) (1241) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
Shaytun:

I know right.

But what to do.

The kenya are mocking us for what they themselves are guilty of.

Former President Mwai Kibaki flown to South Africa for treatment

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2000212863/former-president-mwai-kibaki-flown-to-south-africa-for-treatment
That's why Nigerians here consider them to be hypocrites.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
Isahalbash:

Un- Islamic or sheer ignorance cos those saying that don't even know anytin about Islam.

Exactly.

Religion is no excuse for ignorance.

Just take a look at Qatar, UAE, BAHRAIN.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
TayserMahiri:

I thought you said you were Algerian?

yes im algerian , but i can also share nice pics of nigeria kenya and different statistic on the subject wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Truly scary. A car will cost you +202.67 % in Ethio than kenya
And internet is +309.15 % more expensive in Ethio than here. Wah! I salute you guys for being online
And you pay +240.92 % more for housing. AND WE ARE NEIGHBOURS!!! wow
So everything is above 200% eh..how are we gonna get those Ethiopian Chic's..dang it they are expensive.. I'll go to naija its much cheaper there with the current value of naira ...you know many Kenyans are actually millionaire s if they were in Nigeria
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
freshest4live:

If it would be as one country then it's the Kenyans who should give up their sovereignty to be part of Ethiopia.
I wonder why Kenyans and Ghanians believe because people come to school in their nation then their countries are worse.

It would be an amalgamation into Ethiokenya not Ethiopia. What sht is this about education? Who mentioned it?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 2:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
freshest4live:
That's why Nigerians here consider them as hypocrites.
Their level of hypocracy is truly astounding.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
chkil0:
Lagos
Hah ..that city looks funny.. grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
Jayceon:
imo,Crazy Normal is the funniest DVD he ever put out when he was here followed by African American

Its also the same with me in that exact order. Crazy normal made me start following the guy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 2:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
mtis:

So everything is above 200% eh..how are we gonna get those Ethiopian Chic's..dang it they are expensive.. I'll go to naija its much cheaper there with the current value of naira ...you know many Kenyans are actually millionaire s if they were in Nigeria

No the arent , they will actually be poorer.

The cost of living is high.
ednited:

hehehehe, am feeling like am talking to the Kenyan Trever Noah grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
freshest4live:

Ok, what's worth noting there is that in Ethiopia you'll spend 81% less money on health care.

And some rookie says Nigeria health care is good
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
Fidha254:
Kenya on it's way to 'BeyondZero' HIV/Aids...
Mother to child infection down by almost 60%..
http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2017/06/12/mother-to-child-hiv-infection-in-kenya-reduces-by-5867_c1578270

Steroids
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
Shaytun:

No the arent , they will actually be poorer.

The cost of living is high.

Dude 1 Ksh = 4 nairas ..so who cheaper now grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 2:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
Eko Atlantic City, one of the world’s most advanced new cities being built adjacent to Victoria Island in Lagos, Nigeria, has announced the on-going construction of its ultra- modern centralized 24/7 water system designed to simultaneously supply phases 1&2 of the city.

The water system construction satisfies “stringent international standards for construction of water treatment centers”, supplied by Degrémont, Suez- environment, a reputable company known for its worldwide supply of water treatment equipment. The Eko Atlantic City Water system will extract raw water from deep groundwater aquifers via a borehole providing an estimated initial daily supply of 10,000m3.

The daily supply of water will continue to increase as the city grows. To add further protection to the aquifers, the borehole will be lined with stainless steel and cement grouted along its entire length to prevent contamination. The raw water will undergo filtration to remove the impurities and iron from it.

The Water System will also disinfect the extracted water before storing it in water reservoirs ready for consumption (WHO guidelines). The water will then be pumped to a 47m high water tower that will supply the entire water network of phases 1 & 2.

This will insure a residual pressure in the network of 1.5 bar. In addition to this distribution network, the developers of Eko Atlantic, as advised by infrastructure consultants, will be providing ground water storage for a minimum of 2 days. This storage capacity will be independent from the required firewater reserve. The systemic treatment technology offers the most ecological and cost effective way to produce public water supply since groundwater is often more convenient and less vulnerable to pollution than surface water.

Mr Ronald Chagoury Jr, Vice Chairman of South Energyx Nigeria Limited, a subsidiary of the Chagoury Group, notes that the EAC water system is provided according to the high standards of the World Health Organization by ensuring reliable quality of sustainable water system at Eko Atlantic city.

The city will not only boast of adequate power supply and a good road network, but also a water purification and distribution network that produces potable water for its residential and office use,” Mr Ronald Chagoury Jr added. The company also recently announced the completion of all the 14 bridges projected for the city in Phase 1 & 2. In November last year, the city also unveiled the first of the Eko Pearl Towers, a residential building in its Marina District.

The commissioning of the Tower which was done by the Lagos State Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode came some months after the commissioning of the city’s Eko Boulevard, Nigeria’s first eight-lane city road.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Africa's outlook for the end of this century is very bleak. Nigeria's population alone by 2100 would be tipping just over a billion. Africa will present massive demographic challenges to the planet.

You guys need a one child policy or we will force it on you !
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hati13:

True! Ethiopia has that potential.

Do you know that if Atse Tewodros II full vision had been fulfilled, Ethiopia would have been on the same level as Japan by now.

Most of the things in Ethiopia is, "if it had been, if it had been, ....." undecided

Wish you guys followed the Japanese Emperor, at least Africa would be proud of a global powerhouse
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
ednited:
@Hati13, check this one

SMH
https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_countries_result.jsp?country1=Kenya&country2=Ethiopia
So, this means that the living price in Ethiopia is slightly lower than Kenya averagely.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 2:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
TayserMahiri:

And some rookie says Nigeria health care is good

And you will spend 95% less money on healthcare if nigeria were your home instead of USA.

Seriously guy there is no more hope for you.

http://www.ifitweremyhome.com/compare/NG/US
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 2:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
Shaytun:

I know right.

But what to do.

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2000212863/former-president-mwai-kibaki-flown-to-south-africa-for-treatment

Kenyan flying to SA, Nigerian flying to London

hahahaha
all flying

Tho, an Ethiopian artist is about to construct a hospital with his friends so that a single Ethiopian won't fly abroad for a heart surgery.

We also had a movie named 'lamba' which is a tragic movie about kidney. It is a movie based on true story which shows effect of kidney failure in the family. 19 people have fainted when they see the movie btw

the artists made the movie in order to create awarness among the ppl about kidney failure.

The artists created a text line '8085' and if you send 'OK', 3ETB will be recieved from you and they will use it to help Kidney patients collecting the money from many ppl

kidney transplant started in ET thanks to these artists. We must admire these artists.

THEY HAVE SHOWN US WHAT AN ENTERTAINMENT IS CAPABLE TO DO.

SAVE LIVES!!!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
Muafrika2:

Or several Somalias?

That totally explains it grin

Yeaah, genie said northern nigeria is twice the size of kenya so it might be several somalias big cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
TayserMahiri:

I should watch it cheesy
Made by a Nigerian paralympic athlete called Ade Adepitan. Can't trace it but it was very well done.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 2:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
mtis:

Dude 1 Ksh = 4 nairas ..so who cheaper now grin

Cost of living dude, cost of living .

You thick in the head or something. undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 2:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hati13:

So, this means that the living price in Ethiopia is slightly lower than Kenya averagely.

I don't think so, I mean internet is needed no less than a food today grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
ednited:

You now understand how much we're paying for the internet

Now I truly understand it. If I were you, I would build a home close to the Kenyan border and use kenya internet cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Some sort of religious belief is always behind those forms of madness grin
Definitely. They'll have to educate the Imams first before they get to the general population.
TayserMahiri:

Yeaah, genie said northern nigeria is twice the size of kenya so it might be several somalias big cheesy
Yep,

And probably even more explosive lipsrsealed
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hati13:

wenedem, how this happen when racist TPLF is dominating EPRDF?
woooooooooo, I can't handle it wenedem cry

angry how about removing the TPLF?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 3:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Now I truly understand it. If I were you, I would build a home close to the Kenyan border and use kenya internet cheesy

How brilliant grin hehehehe

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Of Buharinomics cheesy
Nigerians always entertaining us grin
grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
Shaytun:

I know right.

But what to do.

I noticed you are poor in English. Former means he was the president not the current president. So he went there as a private citizen
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
chkil0:
Lagos

Since you are an unbiased Algerian, where would you rather live between Nairobi and Lagos?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
Shaytun:
Muafrika better come and rent some space in EAC before it is all sold out. tongue tongue
I've sent my people on the ground grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Isahalbash(m): 3:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
Shaytun:

Exactly.

Religion is no excuse for ignorance.

Just take a look at Qatar, UAE, BAHRAIN.

Don't mind d idiots... I have seen it before where one stupid old man refused to allow his children to be immunized to d extent of d state governor( I tink it was Ramalan Yero) coming to d place himself to plead wit d foolish old man, he still declined it.

I can't find a single verse in d Quran where seeking any type of education is prohibited.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) (1239) (1240) (1241) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.