Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,950 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:29 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6309835 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) (1239) (1240) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
ednited:

They are saving the economy with the investment and killing the ppl with genocide soon. What an ugly game

You guys should seriously consider a union with Kenya. We will do better grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
Shaytun:
We run things.

We dont make mouth.

ACTIONS speak Louder than Word.

http://time.com/3971057/nigeria-polio-eradication/

Its good that you guys are finally not making mouth
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 2:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
Muafrika2:

I also suspect Somalia cooked this figures. A country whose only chance ofor immunisation, until recently was refugee camps undecided

Let's not even go to alshabab, a never ending war etc. Amazing they got their statistics from Daadab?

Or Nigeria is crazier than we thought shocked
Yes of course, Nigeria is crazier than you thought, it is worse than Afghanistan, Somalia and Yemen.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Isahalbash(m): 2:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
Shaytun:

Nigeria actually has one of the best healthcare sysytem in africa.

But many factors are on play here, which are but not limited to:

Religion.
Population.
Education.

E.g During a polio vaccination in some states in northern nigeria, people where actually refusing to be vaccinated because they believe it is unislamic.

Un- Islamic or sheer ignorance cos those saying that don't even know anytin about Islam.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Please Ednite, how will Nigeria work on health section when Buhari ran away to get better health in London?
The other day, he travelled for an ear infection

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/buhari-leaves-london-treat-ear-infection/

I hope he gets well soon, presidents dying is bad luck lipsrsealed
Imagine the Naira going even lower!!!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
freshest4live:

Yeah Kenya would be 5th in my book, Algeria 4th, Morroco 6th, Ghana 7th.
All of these countries have very great potentials.
One thing is for sure, by the end of this century, there would be a different Africa.

Dont waste ya time with these generalizations. Kenya was considered the least in potential at independence, with Somalia, Tanzania and Uganda expected to be the powerhouses and look at the situation now.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 2:20pm On Jun 27, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Ethiopia in union with kenya? Do you mean as one country? If that's what you mean, then it's Kenya that should merge with Ethiopia as the minor ethnic group, anything short of that would be an insult to the Ethiopians except you mean otherwise.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 2:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
Eko atlantic city looking up. cool cool cool

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
ednited:
@Hati13, check this one

SMH
https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_countries_result.jsp?country1=Kenya&country2=Ethiopia

Woo Ednite, you guys can come here for everything else except food and we can come there for only food grin Is the government spending too much at the expense of the taxpayers?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 2:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
Eko atlantic city.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 2:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Please Ednite, how will Nigeria work on health section when Buhari ran away to get better health in London?

hehe grin lol

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
Muafrika2:

The other day, he travelled for an ear infection

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/buhari-leaves-london-treat-ear-infection/

I hope he gets well soon, presidents dying is bad lack lipsrsealed
Imagine the Naira going even lower!!!

Gosh. Even an ear infection? And you'll still find Nigerians defending that sht undecided The sad thing with bad presidents is they dont die grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 2:28pm On Jun 27, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Woo Ednite, you guys can come here for everything else except food and we can come there for only food grin Is the government spending too much at the expense of the taxpayers?

yes, check out the car cost. That is scary
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 27, 2017
nairobi

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
TayserMahiri:

I dont like ethnic movements angry
wenedem, don't get me wrong. Amharas have the Ethiopiawinet identity. They aren't racist or a tribal, but the deeds of Tigrays is making them and other Ethiopians to struggle based on ethnicities. The Amharas in Wolkait are forcefully being Tigraynized by Tigrays, because that land is very fertile and Tigrays wanted it even if the inhabitants want to be in Amhara region. There are also other stolen fertile Amhara lands by neighboring regions.

But you are definitely right from good moral point of view.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
freshest4live:

Ethiopia in union with kenya? Do you mean as one country? If that's what you mean, then it's Kenya that should merge with Ethiopia as the minor ethnic group, anything short of that would be an insult to the Ethiopians except you mean otherwise.

I mean as one country or as one E.A, both would be good. grin How would it be an insult when thosands of Ethiopians already live here and wont go back soon
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
Muafrika2:

Congratulations on Polio. I really pitied you guys after watching a BBC documentary about polio in Nigeria

I should watch it cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Gosh. Even an ear infection? And you'll still find Nigerians defending that sht undecided The sad thing with bad presidents is they dont die grin

Good point. Were looking forward to another 20 years.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
ednited:

http://www.ifitweremyhome.com/compare/NG/ET

So, Ethiopia is also way better than Nigeria. Nigerians should go to Ethiopia to be imprisoned
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 2:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
Muafrika better come and rent some space in EAC before it is all sold out. tongue tongue

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 2:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
TayserMahiri:

I mean as one country or as one E.A, both would be good. grin How would it be an insult when thosands of Ethiopians already live here and wont go back soon
If it would be as one country then it's the Kenyans who should give up their sovereignty to be part of Ethiopia.
I wonder why Kenyans and Ghanians believe because people come to school in their nation then their countries are worse.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
TayserMahiri:

lol, watched payback sometimes last year and was nice too woohoo ! cheesy
imo,Crazy Normal is the funniest DVD he ever put out when he was here followed by African American
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
ednited:

yes, check out the car cost. That is scary

Truly scary. A car will cost you +202.67 % in Ethio than kenya
And internet is +309.15 % more expensive in Ethio than here. Wah! I salute you guys for being online
And you pay +240.92 % more for housing. AND WE ARE NEIGHBOURS!!! wow
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 2:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
TayserMahiri:

So, Ethiopia is also way better than Nigeria. Nigerians should go to Ethiopia to be imprisoned

hehehehe, am feeling like am talking to the Kenyan Trever Noah grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
Muafrika2:

No joke,

The journalist was also a victim. Its caused by belief against any format of post natal immunisation.

Some sort of religious belief is always behind those forms of madness grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 2:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Truly scary. A car will cost you +202.67 % in Ethio than kenya
And internet is +309.15 % more expensive in Ethio than here. Wah! I salute you guys for being online
And you pay +240.92 % more for housing. AND WE ARE NEIGHBOURS!!! wow

You now understand how much we're paying for the internet
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
TayserMahiri:

wenedem, how this happen when racist TPLF is dominating EPRDF?
woooooooooo, I can't handle it wenedem cry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 2:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
ednited:

hehe grin lol

I know right.

But what to do.

The kenya are mocking us for what they themselves are guilty of.

Former President Mwai Kibaki flown to South Africa for treatment

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2000212863/former-president-mwai-kibaki-flown-to-south-africa-for-treatment
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
chkil0:
nairobi

I thought you said you were Algerian?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
Lagos

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hati13:

wenedem, don't get me wrong. Amharas have the Ethiopiawinet identity. They aren't racist or a tribal, but the deeds of Tigrays is making them and other Ethiopians to struggle based on ethnicities. The Amharas in Wolkait are forcefully being Tigraynized by Tigrays, because that land is very fertile and Tigrays wanted it even if the inhabitants want to be in Amhara region. There are also other stolen fertile Amhara lands by neighboring regions.

But you are definitely right from good moral point of view.
I get your point wenedem but these ethnic movements will split up Africa into small tiny pieces
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
Muafrika2:

Good point. Were looking forward to another 20 years.

Of Buharinomics cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) (1239) (1240) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.