Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,370 members, 7,888,205 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:36 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1313) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6337945 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) (1314) (1315) (1316) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 12, 2017
Kenya

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 12, 2017
LionnessZa & Jayceon, you guys stayed true to your word. Gold and Silver

Congrats. wink

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 12, 2017
Random photos from Day 1 WU18 Championships, Kenya

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 12, 2017
More random

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 12, 2017

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 12, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Congrats. wink
thank you. Tayser!!

We mean business

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:53pm On Jul 12, 2017
TayserMahiri:
Random photos from Day 1 WU18 Championships, Kenya
Kenya should be able to take part in the sprints and 200m.BTW the stands look empty(no pun intended)
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 12, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 12, 2017
obaaderemi:
Kenya should be able to take part in the sprints and 200m.BTW the stands look empty(no pun intended)

Nigeria should also be able to take part in long races. This is an under18 junior event, most people dont even know the athletes.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 12, 2017
Jayceon:
how was the weather?

Very stormy weather

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 12, 2017
Wenedem, you guys spoilt the party as always and took gold and Bronze

Congrats to your queens

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 12, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Very stormy weather
we really are active under temperatures like that,we live on the coldest side of the continent smiley

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 9:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
Short Nollywood trailer on Ebola.. 93 days(Nigeria vanishing Ebola in 93 days). Respect to doctor Ada and her team who gave themselves up.
https://www.google.de/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DVlLdrsAW_10&ved=0ahUKEwjn2ajMxYTVAhXSZFAKHRMbDvEQuAIIHTAA&usg=AFQjCNEYcPJQLSaY0HC3ZUky-1zY0-hvSQ
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 9:17pm On Jul 12, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Nigeria should also be able to take part in long races. This is an under18 junior event, most people dont even know the athletes.
Yes,I have often wondered why our fulanis can't run long distance.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 12, 2017
It's good Jamaican sprinters came.

Who took the Naijan sprinter's air ticket money? angry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 12, 2017
obaaderemi:
Yes,I have often wondered why our fulanis can't run long distance.
I bet they can. Moroccans can run long distance too. They used to beat us sometime ago.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Tuksgrad(f): 6:23am On Jul 13, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Damn. The Kenyan weather must be doing you a favor cheesy

https://www.iaaf.org/competitions/iaaf-world-u18-championships/iaaf-world-u18-championships-nairobi-2017-5838/news/report/men/100-metres/final

They live in ice that's why grin take them to west africa and let's see how well they will do grin. I know for a fact that SA cannot survive heat , they start turning orange acting like poisoned cockroaches grin. That lionessza is the prime example grin.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza(f): 6:49am On Jul 13, 2017
Tuksgrad:

They live in ice that's why grin take them to west africa and let's see how well they will do grin. I know for a fact that SA cannot survive heat , they start turning orange acting like poisoned cockroaches grin. That lionessza is the prime example grin.

Lol, what the fu*k is this desert dwelling neighbour of mine talking about? Need some water from mzantsi don't you? grin.

Where the hell have you been you Bots psycho? grin . How's things in the desert ?.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 13, 2017
Tuksgrad:

shocked Wow.Tuksgrad where ya been baby?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza(f): 6:52am On Jul 13, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Congrats. wink

Lol, thanks wink. And thanks for the weather too, you guys were generous grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Tuksgrad(f): 7:39am On Jul 13, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, what the fu*k is this desert dwelling neighbour of mine talking about? Need some water from mzantsi don't you? grin.

Where the hell have you been you Bots psycho? grin . How's things in the desert ?.

Hahahaha, beautiful Gaborone a desert ? You must be outta ya damn mind cheesy. Ask Lesotho, I hear Cape Townians are thirsty grin.

Lol, I've been really busy girl. Actually I was working in Pretoria for the past 3 weeks but back home now. Damn! It's cold over there , I don't know how you people cope. How have you been?.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Tuksgrad(f): 7:43am On Jul 13, 2017
Jayceon:
shocked Wow.Tuksgrad where ya been baby?

I've been lacking around tongue. How's you doing in the icey mzansi weather ? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza(f): 7:59am On Jul 13, 2017
Tuksgrad:

Hahahaha, beautiful Gaborone a desert ? You must be outta ya damn mind cheesy. Ask Lesotho, I hear Cape Townians are thirsty grin.

Lol, I've been really busy girl. Actually I was working in Pretoria for the past 3 weeks but back home now. Damn! It's cold over there , I don't know how you people cope. How have you been?.

Lol, f you. I knew you'd go there grin. Didn't you know they were blessed with a scary storm that filled the dams to capacity? So that's old news lol.

Ok great. I'm glad you didn't overstay this time , we can't take anymore of your people now grin. Yeah, babe we are freezing our balls off here daily grin but we've gotten used to it by now. I'm good gal , looking forward to September wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 13, 2017
Tuksgrad:

I've been lacking around tongue. How's you doing in the icey mzansi weather ? grin
I thought you weren't coming back.can't complain about mzansi weather,in fact we like it that way smiley cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 8:22am On Jul 13, 2017
TayserMahiri:

I would appreciate if you said exactly around what time you think the Melanesians left Africa. Your initial point made it sound like they arrived in Melanesia pretty recently straight from Africa, like American slaves. Well, the genetic evidence doesnt support that notion (at least for the vast majority of Melanesians). You need to understand that some of the perceived resemblances between black Africans and Melanesians are only skin deep. For instance, the genes that express 'black' traits are different in subsaharan Africans than in Melanesians and other dark-skinned populations. With the naked eye you can as well say Native Americans are Mongols. The only thing that can eliminate bias, and the tendency of people to ascribe their preconceived racial/ethnic notions is genetic analysis. As I made clear in my initial response to you, Melanesians have a very distinct genetic footprint from Africans, even more than Europeans. This is due to the fact that they were the very first modern humans to leave Africa and travel all the way to Melanesia, where they remained isolated for a good several thousand years. That is how their genome became rather different from ours and that of others. Mind you, all humans are as much as 99.9 % genetically related, which means the variations you see between all the human ethnicities arise from only a 0.1 % genetic difference.

When exactly,Idk. I only know the first OOA of 60kya involved Australoids.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Tuksgrad(f): 9:51am On Jul 13, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, f you. I knew you'd go there grin. Didn't you know they were blessed with a scary storm that filled the dams to capacity? So that's old news lol.

Ok great. I'm glad you didn't overstay this time , we can't take anymore of your people now grin. Yeah, babe we are freezing our balls off here daily grin but we've gotten used to it by now. I'm good gal , looking forward to September wink

Lol, I heard about the storm .

Lol, I couldn't wait to leave actually tongue. You should visit this side , too many of your brothers coming over to search for wives grin we deported 50 yesterday grin. Lol@ freezing your balls off. I had to wear so many clothes while I was there, I couldn't take it. Glad you're good and keeping away from trouble grin.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Tuksgrad(f): 9:54am On Jul 13, 2017
Jayceon:
I thought you weren't coming back.can't complain about mzansi weather,in fact we like it that way smiley cheesy

I'm back wink. I'm sure you guys like it a lot, more excuses to make Chinese looking babies grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza(f): 10:01am On Jul 13, 2017
Tuksgrad:

Lol, I heard about the storm .

Lol, I couldn't wait to leave actually tongue. You should visit this side , too many of your brothers coming over to search for wives grin we deported 50 yesterday grin. Lol@ freezing your balls off. I had to wear so many clothes while I was there, I couldn't take it. Glad you're good and keeping away from trouble grin.

Lol, I'm sure you are high on some desert weed. Why would my brothers be looking for wives in a waterless desert grin when they have tropical girls in abundance tongue grin. I've never been a trouble maker to begin with, hope you are not back with trouble grin. Don't dissappear again.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 13, 2017
Tuksgrad:

I'm back wink. I'm sure you guys like it a lot, more excuses to make Chinese looking babies grin
LOL you are crazy grin grin

Anyway Tuks,how do you look like? ZarZar,Lionessza and I have revealed our pics.would you kindly post your pic here? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Tuksgrad(f): 10:09am On Jul 13, 2017
Jayceon:
LOL you are crazy grin grin

Anyway Tuks,how do you look like? ZarZar,Lionessza and I have revealed our pics.would you kindly post your pic here? smiley

grin.

When did you do that ?. Show me again and I will do the same wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Tuksgrad(f): 10:14am On Jul 13, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, I'm sure you are high on some desert weed. Why would my brothers be looking for wives in a waterless desert grin when they have tropical girls in abundance tongue grin. I've never been a trouble maker to begin with, hope you are not back with trouble grin. Don't dissappear again.

Lol, I will leave you to deceive yaself grin. We are invading mzansi in huge numbers , by the time you wake up, all the cows in SA would have crossed over to our side of the boader grin and you will have no choice but to travel to the west to look for men grin. I cannot wait grin. Not going anywhere wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) (1314) (1315) (1316) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.